Stew Meat Curry
- » Healthy Stew Meat Curry
Healthy Stew Meat Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy stew meat curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy stew meat curry recipes.
Heart Healthy Curried Lamb Stew
This is a twist on the classic lamb curry but this recipe is dead simple - and is also a very healthy, low-fat dish, a great substitute for beef curry. Made with lean lamb cubes, onions, spices, sugar-free apple juice, low sodium stock and tomatoes, this is a... - 116.745
A step by step guide to make the traditional nalli gosht . The nalli of lamb cooked in the rich Indian spices is the right treat your family deserves on a holiday or any special occasion. Whip up a treat and just the smile on their faces will say it all. - 51.8068
You May Also Like!
1. Wash and clean the meat. Cut into medium-size pieces.
2. Grind into a paste ingredients 2 to 10.
3. Cook the meat, adding the ground paste and ingredients 11 to 18. After the meat is tender and coated with a little gravy, remove from fire.
4. Heat oil,... - 38.3813
1. Wash and clean the meat. Trim the fat. Cut into pieces.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add ingredients 4 to 12 and gently fry until soft and golden.
4. Add the meat and fry gently.
5. Add vinegar, salt and the thin... - 42.2706
Meat Ball Stew
1. Remove ends and skins from onions.
2. Cook onions according to directions in vegetable chapter until almost tender. Drain.
3. Scrub carrots and scrape or peel if necessary. Cut in half and cook according to directions in vegetable chapter, until almost... - 41.743
Squirrel Brunswick Stew
1) Season squirrel with salt and pepper.
2) In a heavy stockpot, add water.
3) Simmer the seasoned squirrel in water along with onion for 2 hours.
4) To this, add corn, lima beans, potatoes and sugar.
5) Simmer for 30 minutes or until the... - 45.6652
Herbed Oxtail Stew
1) Season the flour with salt and pepper. Mix well.
2) Dredge the pieces of oxtail in a plateful of flour to coat well.
3) In a pan, melt fat. Add in the oxtail pieces and fry till they turn a plae golden brown on both sides.
4) Drain the fat off the... - 46.1168
Grouse, Pheasant Or Partridge In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine sherry, cloves, onion, bay leaf and sage.
3) In this marinade, let the bird pieces rest for 2 days in the refrigerator, covered.
4) Remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
5) Strain the... - 47.4522
Pork Stew With Dumplings
1) Into a saucepan, add in the potatoes, onion, turnip and chopped celery.
2) Arrange the pork chops over the sauteing vegetables.
3) Add in the bay leaf and sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4) Add in water to cover the chops. Let the mixture come to a... - 45.9585
1) Roll the venison pieces in seasoned flour.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat oil and brown the meat.
3) To the skillet, add the boiling water, salt and pepper.
4) Cover and simmer for 2 to 3 hours.
5) To this, add the diced vegetables and cook until... - 48.1614
1. Peel, core and chop apples.
2. On a meat board, cut the steak into 1 inch cubes.
3. In a large bowl, dredge the meat in curry powder and flour.
4. Use a heavy bottomed saucepan or Dutch oven
5. Melt butter in the pan.
6. Add... - 46.0897