- » Healthy Spinach Pie
Healthy Spinach Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy spinach pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy spinach pie recipes.
Healthy Crustless Spinach Pie
Here is a healthy egg and spinach dish, low fat and low carb, but high protein and nutritious. This easy to make crustless yummy pie can be made for breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner and be satisfying and good for you. It’s made with egg substitute, almond... - 112.257
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Stack up the filo sheets. Cut out 6 inch squares to get 40 such squares.
3) Set aside 8 square sheets and cut out 8 4-inch circles.
4) Cover the filo sheet shapes with a damp kitchen towel so they do not stick... - 48.9583
Heat bacon drippings in large heavy saucepan.
Add garlic and cook gently, stir for 1 minute.
Add washed spinach (with water from washing clinging to leaves), salt and pepper.
Cover tightly and cook over moderate heat until spinach is tender, about 5... - 38.4238
You May Also Like!
Hot Spinach Pie
Hot spinach pie is prepard with a base of biscuit crumbs and butter mixed together. Filled witj cooked spinach combined with cream cheese, feta cheese and sour cream, along with eggs and shallots, the hot spinach pie is topped with remaining biscuit crumbs... - 46.7175
Greek Spinach Pie
Press spinach between paper towels to remove excess moisture; set spinach aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl.
Add cottage cheese and next 5 ingredients; process until smooth.
Add spinach, onion, and next 3 ingredients; process 45 seconds.
Coat... - 45.9113
Crustless Greek Spinach And Feta Cheese Pie
Despite the best efforts of parents and the cartoon character Popeye the Sailor to convince children to eat spinach, the vegetable was near universally hated by children. Watch this video to learn a really easy way to turn a tasteless green blob into a... - 94.8725
Spinach And Feta Pie
1) Preheat the oven 400°F.
2) Coat a 9-inch pie plate with butter.
3) In a large pot, boil the water and blanch the spinach, until wilted.
4) Remove the spinach and rinse in ice water and squeeze all the liquid.
5) Transfer the spinach to a... - 47.4187
Spinach And Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly butter baking pan.
Saute onion in oil for about 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Mix together the spinach, cheeses, eggs, milk, sugar, salt, pepper, and onions.
In baking pan, lay 1 sheet of pastry and brush sparingly with a little... - 46.5769
Deep Dish Spinach Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spray an 8- inch square baking pan with vegetable spray or lightly oil. Add the bread crumbs to the pan and tilt to coat evenly.
2. If using fresh spinach, rinse well and pull off and discard any tough thick stems. Put the... - 35.3896
Spinach, Rice, And Feta Pie
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, and saute 3 minutes.
Stir in flour, salt, and peppet.
Gradually add milk, stirring with a whisk until well blended.
Bring mixture to a simmer, and cook 1 minute or until... - 41.2481
1. Bring pastry to room temperature.
2 In a medium-sized heat-resistant non-metallic bowl melt butter in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds. Add onion and heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 3 (4) minutes or until tender.
3. Press all moisture out of spinach and... - 43.7431
Healthy Crustless Spinach Artichoke Quiche
An excellent quiche recipe for all those who love spinach artichoke dip. What's more, this one is crustless and made in a very simple and healthy way. Pretty good enough to serve for breakfast! - 89.1086
Spinach And Ricotta Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a pie plate which is 8-inches deep. Flute the edges, prick the bottom and set aside to chill.
3) In the butter, cook the spinach and drain properly. Add pepper,... - 43.8288