- » Healthy Sour Indian Curry Dry
Healthy Sour Indian Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy sour indian curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy sour indian curry dry recipes.
Raw Mango Chutney
1. peel and chop the mango. Grind it to a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilli and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and pour it over the ground chutney.
3. Serve as a side dish with rice or can also... - 38.2397
You May Also Like!
Pachadi is a traditional Kerala cuisine dish made using a fruit or vegetable. Because of abundance of coconuts in Kerala almost all the dishes from there are prepared with coconut where curd forms the base. And this dish is no exception. It makes a great... - 49.906
Sweet And Sour Lentils
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, add the chicken broth and the lentils. Allow it to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame and continue cooking for about 20 to 30 minutes, until the lentils just start to become tender.
3) Mix in the onions, oil, lemon juice,... - 44.2017
Ethapazham pachadi or nenthrapazham pachadi is a side dish prepared and served during regular meals and special occasions. Ethapazham or nenthrapazham or banana is a very typical ingredient in many curries and is also used for making dessert - 36.781
Tasty potato curry which goes well with any Indian bread or as a side dish with steamed rice. - 47.1832
A delightful combination of all different vegetables and soft cottage cheese, the great thing about this curry is the wonderful balance or spicy, sweet and sour flavors. Its a good way to empty your refrigerator of leftover vegetables and you can experiment... - 118.721
Sweet And Sour Drumsticks
1. In a saucepan add salt and water and boil the drumsticks in it.
2. Drain out the drumsticks when done.
3. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
4. In a frying pan dry roast coconut.
5. Add in... - 43.4957
Peel, core and finely chop the apples.
Peel and finely chop the onions.
Put the apples and onions into a large saucepan or preserving-pan with the raisins, sugar, lemon rind and juice, spices, salt and vinegar.
Bring to the boil and simmer gently, stirring... - 40.8274
Mango Ginger Pickle
Subtle mango flavoured dry pickle which uses minimal amount of oil. This tempered pickle is mostly had with curd rice. But since it is low on calories, it can also be had as an accompaniment to rotis/ brown bread etc when on a diet. - 45.7812
palk paneer is a very common and tasty dish in indian cuisine.there are lots of ways to prepare it. I am keeping the recipe very simple yet very tasty. - 50.0817
Khatti Mithi Guvar
Treat your taste buds to this flavorful Indian sweet-sour curry that features potatoes and clustered beans. This delicious vegetarian curry can be made dried or in a gravy. Tastes great when served with rice or roti. This video features a simple way to make... - 114.334