Slow Cooker Chicken
- » Healthy Slow Cooker Sour Chicken
Healthy Slow Cooker Sour Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy slow cooker sour chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy slow cooker sour chicken recipes.
Slow Cooker Coca-cola Chicken
A super simple slow cooker recipe that you can put together quickly with easy ingredients for a busy day when there is little time to cook dinner. - 105.513
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 39.5104
Mandarin Chicken With Almonds
1) In a small bowl, mix together salt and paprika.
2) Smear the chicken with the salt mixture.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and brown the chicken on all the sides for about 10 minutes.
4) In the slow cooker, place the chicken with... - 45.0781
Chicken And Mushrooms
1) Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper and paprika.
2) In a slow cooker, place the seasoned chicken.
3) In a bowl, combine the mushrooms, wine and soup together.
4) In another bowl, mix the sour cream and flour, then stir in the sour cream... - 40.828
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together except the grated cheese and tortillas.
2) In a lightly greased slow cooker, place the tortillas at the bottom.
3) Spread a layer of the chicken mixture over the tortillas, then alternately place the... - 37.8825
1) In a bowl, mix together chicken and olives
2) Place the tortilla on the working table.
3) Spoon the 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
4) Roll the tortillas and arrange the flap side down in the slow cooker.
5) In another... - 45.4664
Chicken Pepper Soup
This Chicken soup is very good therapy for bad cold and sour throat. Try and enjoy! - 46.1276
Mexican Tortilla Soup
1. To prepare the chicken cook, debone and shred it.
2. In slow cooker saute minced garlic to margarine and combine in all ingredients except cheese, sour cream, and chips.
3. Cook with cover on Low 8-10 hours.
4. Take 6 individual soup bowls and... - 44.3595
White Chili With Tortilla
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except sour cream, cheddar cheese, and chips and cook on Low for 8-10 hours or High 4-5 hours.
2. Into bowls Ladle and top individual servings with sour cream, cheddar cheese, and chips. - 38.0761
Sweet Sour Baby Onions
1.In a bowl, mix onions ans oil until onions get completely coated with oil.
2.In a slow cooker, add onions, vinegar, brown sugar, bouillion granules, salt and pepper.
3.Put the cooker's lid on and cook the ingredients on LOW for 4- 41/2... - 37.7039
Katelyn's Black Bean Soup
1) In a saucepan, saute the garlic and onion in oil.
2) Mash or puree the contents of 1 can of the black beans and add them to the sauteed ingredients.
3) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
4) Cover the... - 40.7176
White Bean Turkey Chili
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and rinse beans,... - 45.5216
Chicken And Lentil Stew
1) In a slow cooker, mix together lentils, carrots, leeks, seasonings, and lemon slice.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat bacon fat or oil and brown chicken in it.
3) Pour off the fat from the pan.
4) In the same pan, add the water.
5) Bring... - 43.1239
Split Pea Soup With A Touch Of Curry
In a large stockpot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Sauté the onions and garlic for about 3 minutes. Add the carrots and celery and sauté them while you chop and add the potatoes. Continue cooking the vegetables for about 5 more minutes.
Add the... - 37.4076
Easy Split Pea Soup
There is nothing like a bowl of warm hearty soup, specially when it is homemade. The chef here has prepared the split pea soup with plenty of fresh vegetables and bacon. Top the soup with a little sour cream and dash of white pepper, then enjoy this easy... - 118.632