Low Fat Indian
- » Healthy Slow Cooker Low Fat Indian
Healthy Slow Cooker Low Fat Indian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy slow cooker low fat indian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy slow cooker low fat indian recipes.
Indian Spiced Kidney Beans
1. Add all ingredients-except for tomatoes-to slow cooker.
2. Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
3. Reduce heat to low and cook for additional 4-5 hours.
4. In a bowl combine 1/2 cup of cooked beans and tomatoes and hand blend into a sauce (or use... - 106.541
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.127
1) Brush the inner surface of an electric slow cooker lightly with butter.
2) In a medium saucepan, gently sclad the skim milk.
3) Stir in the honey and molasses.
4) In a small bowl, mix the cornmeal, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 46.7707
How To Cook Lentils? Masoor Daal
Learn how to prepare brown lentils (simple Indian way) in pressure cooker. These lentils (Daal) is called whole (sabut) Masoor and once cooked is given a nice tadka (tempering/seasoning) and served with roti (phulka), rice or naan. - 0
Chicken And Green Onion Curry
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, lightly mix thinly sliced onion, garlic, ginger, cinnamon stick, cumin, red pepper flakes, turmeric, cloves, and cardamom.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of onion... - 45.4327