- » Healthy Sardine
Healthy Sardine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Healthy Sardine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Healthy Sardine recipes.
Sardines With Tomatoes And Red Onion
Arrange the tomato slices on a serving plate so that they overlap.
Scatter with red onion slices.
Arrange the sardines carefully over the tomatoes.
Sprinkle the sardines with oregano, chilli flakes and freshly ground black pepper.
Drizzle a little balsamic... - 40.8979
Fried Sardine Curry
In a pressure cooker, heat coconut oil and saute ginger garlic apste, green chilly, chopped onions, till light brown .
Add chopped tomatoes , red chilly powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, salt and mix well.
Cover and cook for one whistle.
Release... - 38.9779
Kath Eats Sardines
Sardine sandwich spread. This is a video showing how to prepare sardine filling ideal for sandwich. Mix the smoky sardines with vegetables and spice it up with a red curry powder to get a tasty mouth watering filling for bread. Easy to store and makes a quick... - 95.6232
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet. In a large bowl, combine the sardines, potato, green onions, parsley, garlic, mustard, egg, salt, and red pepper.
2 Form the mixture into 8 patties, dredge them in the bread crumbs, and arrange on... - 34.744
Low Fat Sardine Salad
1 Fillet the sardines.
2 On a lettuce-lined plate, arrange the sardine fillets
3 Add a scoop of cottage cheese.
4 Serve garnished with lemon wedges and parsley (optional) - 29.6018
Want the best way to prepare Sardines? Here is a sardine omelets for a complete filling meal. It’s as easy as an omelets and without any doubts, it’s delicious. - 92.9231
Sardine And Pimiento Filling
1) In a bowl, combine all the filling ingredients together; mix thoroughly.
2) Use the 3/4 cups Sardine and Pimiento Filling as required. - 27.4759
Stir-fried Sardines In Tomato Sauce
Your search for a recipe which looks as good as it tastes, ends here! Stir-fried sardines in tomato sauce is a healthy dish which can be prepared within minutes. It can be made spicy or mild depending on your preference. Serve the dish as it is or with... - 119.049
Celery Stuffed With Sardines
1. Strain out oil from sardines and crush them using a fork.
2. Stir in lemon juice, mashed potato, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, mayonnaise and sugar.
3. Soften celery by soaking them in iced water.
4. Wipe the celery dry and spoon... - 37.0352
1. Drain the sardines and cut each in 4 pieces.
2. Arrange lettuce on 4 salad plates. Then place the sardines with the quartered eggs on the lettuce. Top with mayonnaise. - 23.1524
1) Arrange the sardines on a kebak skewer, smear with oil and season well with the salt and pepper.
2) Grill under a preheated grill for 10 min approx, turning at intervals.
3) Garnish with lemon... - 30.6117
Sardines In Casserole
Rinse sardines under warm water.
Pour half the olive oil into a small casserole and layer in the onions.
Cover the onions with the sardines and top the sardines with the red peppers.
Add just a touch of salt and bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
This is... - 32.5574
Sardine Salad With Madras Dressing
1. Mix well in a bowl mashed sardines, beetroot and grated apple.
2. Add dressing, toss well, chill.
3. Place salad in a shallow salad bowl, garnish with shredded lettuce and sliced apple sprinkled with lemon juice. - 29.2218
Sardine And Tomato Sandwich Spread
1) With chopped tomatoes, blend the sardines. Add seasoning to taste.
2) In order to freeze the sandwiches, use the filling to make sandwiches, pack them in layers placing pieces of grease proof paper in between the layers.
3) Wrap the sandwiches in... - 27.2696
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines with eggs, chives, 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and lemon juice.
3. Spread mayonnaise over whole wheat bread.
4. On each of the 6 slices of... - 40.4281
Chili Lime Sardines
Here is a recipe which is easy to prepare, gets ready within minutes and is delicious as well! Chilli lime sardines needs least preparation and cooking time, and to top it sardines have omega 3 and a high calcium content making it very nutritious. This dish... - 118.135
Party Deviled Sardines
1. Arrange drained sardine on a serving plate.
2. Prepare a mixture or garlic, onion, green pepper, mustard, horseradish, water, and salad oil. Season with lemon juice and seasonings.
3. Pour over the mixture and garnish with lemon, tomato, and... - 39.2415
1) With a fork mash the sardines.
2) Mix the sardine mix with the seasoning and stir well.
3) Spread the mixture on toast rounds.
4) Garnish with green olives or hard-cooked sliced eggs and serve. - 36.9416
Mediterranean Grilled Sardines
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Make slits along the sardine bellies. Keep the head intact.
3) Rinse the sardine under cold running water. Pat them dry over kitchen towels.
4) Place the fish on the grill.
5) Brush the sardines with a rosemary... - 38.6547
Grilled Sardines And Peppers
1) Under the cold running water, wash the fish carefully removing any remaining scales with the back of a knife.
2) Wash the fish carefully through the gutted cavity.
3) Drain well and dry on kitchen paper.
4) With salt and pepper,season... - 45.3194
1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Stir lightly but mix well.
3. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill before using or serving.
4. Serve the spread with crackers or brown bread triangles as an appetizer or use as a... - 31.2615
Sardine Appetizer Spread
1. Drain canned sardines and using a fork mash it.
2. In a medium bowl, mix together mashed sardines, 1/4 cup butter or margarine, onion, chili sauce, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon mustard and hot pepper sauce; mix until well... - 39.1066
1. Preheat oven to 220°C /425°F/ Gas Mark 7.
2. To prepare the sardines, wash, scale them and remove their heads.
3. Remove all the backbones after slitting them open.
4. Sprinkle the fish with salt and pepper and set aside.
5. Into a... - 43.1547
Hot Sardines And Cheese
1) Drain the sardines and place in a bowl.
2) With a fork, mash the sardines.
3) Add cheese, lemon juice, and pepper to combine.
4) Spread this mixture on the melba rounds or pita triangles.
5) Toast inside oven to make the mixture... - 39.9673
Green Salad With Sardines
You will find hard to resist this colorful Green Salad with Sardines. It is a healthy fish dish which is low in fat, omega 3 and calcium. This can be eaten in any quantity as it is light and rich in fiber. Bon appetite! - 116.854
Open Face Tangy Sardine Sandwich
1) Mash the sardines in a small bowl with the help of a fork.
2) Add the mayonnaise, pickle, mustard, onion and lemon juice. Mix well.
3) On the bread, spread the sardine mixture. Top with the lettuce leaf.
4) Serve as preferred. - 36.5897
1. In a blender, add all the ingredients together.
2. Blend the mixture, until it becomes smooth.
3. Allow it to chill.
4. Once chilled, serve it over a bed of lettuce leaves. - 37.7266
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 120.718
Classic Curry Sardines
Here is a simple and delicious dish! Classic curry sardines recipe is so simple to make because it has only three ingredients – sardines, curry sauce and tomatoes. Moreover, this dish is a good source of calcium and omega 3. Serve it with rice after... - 111.504
1. Coat sardines in flour, dip in egg mixture, then coat with breadcrumbs.
2. To make minted chili butter, place butter, mint, spring onions, garlic, pepper and chili in a bowl (a) and mix well. Place butter on a piece of plastic food wrap (b) and roll into a... - 35.7687
Preheat the barbecue to a medium heat.
Cut the heads off the sardines, then slit down the underside, open out the fish and place flesh-side down on a board.
Press down along the spine to flatten and loosen the backbone, then turn over and remove the... - 46.0684
Marinated Sardine Fillets
1. If sardines or herring are not filleted: then take a very sharp small knife, and use it to remove a fillet from a sardine by running the knife along the length of the spine, from head to tail, remove the fillet from the fish, make sure to... - 37.3656
Sardine Dumpling Soup
1) Dice the fillets into small pieces on a cutting board.
2) Grind the pieces into a paste in a food processor, season well, shape fillet mixture into small dumplings.
3) Add the dumplings to heated dashi broth, on boiling add all the remaining... - 41.437
Beat egg yolks until light; add sardines, bread crumbs, butter, lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery, onions, green pepper and parsley.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add to sardine mixture.
Place in greased baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30... - 35.8739
Sardine Pizza Salad
Arrange tomatoes on outer edge of round platter.
Drain sardines; place in smaller circle on inner edge of tomatoes.
Arrange cucumbers in smaller circle overlapping sardines.
Spoon chopped eggs and cheese cubes in center of cucumber ring.
Sprinkle well with... - 26.6459
Tray Baked Sardines
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Grate the zest from 2 of the lemons and set aside in a small bowl.
Squeeze the juice from the zested lemons.
Put the sardines in an ovenproof dish.
In a bowl, mix the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and... - 36.5508
California Sardines Sushi Roll
If you are a fan of one of the most popular finger foods, sushi rolls, you are going to love this Sardine sushi roll. Sushi rolls make for great finger foods. You can vary this dish by replacing it with tuna. This is so delicious! - 117.508
Sardines With Olives And Tomatoes
1. Season the sardines inside and out with salt and pepper to taste. Insert 1-2 basil leaves inside the cavity of each fish. Using a sharp knife, make a few slashes in the body of each fish.
2. Cut the tomatoes and olives into slices and transfer to a large... - 38.8168
Mathi Vattichathu Sardines Cooked Dry
1. Clean the sardines in salted water. Make a slit on the side and remove the inside portion of each fish. Make gashes on both sides of the fish.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 1 to 8 and keep aside.
3. Mix the ground ingredients with coconut oil, shredded... - 40.849
Eggs Stuffed With Sardine
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and let them cool down.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and slice the eggs in half... - 46.1521
Cut sardines into bite-sized pieces.
Place piece of sardine in center of each cracker.
Place on baking sheet.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Fold in Worcestershire sauce, onion and cheese.
Drop egg mixture from teaspoon onto each sardine.
Bake at... - 34.6172
Sardine Salad Vinaigrette
1. Preheat the broiler and place the rack 4 inches from the heat.
2. Place a large wire rack, on a baking sheet and grease the rack with oil.
3. Arrange fresh sardine fillets on a broiler rack and broil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side... - 47.2689
Cut crusts from bread.
In a mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients until well mixed.
Spread bread slices with filling.
Bring opposite corners of bread together to form a triangle.
Spread edges of bread with butter; press together.
Secure with a wooden... - 28.2953
Sardine Coast O' Maine Salad
This typical Sardine Coast o' Maine Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Sardine Coast o' Maine Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 44.5846
Savory Sardine Pie
Prepare pie crust mix according to package direc- tions.
Line pie plate with crust.
Add sardines; top with onion, salt, pepper and parsley.
Moisten edge of pie crust with small amount of milk.
Add top crust; seal edges.
Cut vents in top crust; brush with... - 38.1771
Mediterranean Style Sardines
1. Clean and gut the fish if this has not already been done.
2. Remove the scales by rubbing the back of a knife from head to tail along the body. Wash and pat the sardines dry on absorbent kitchen paper.
3. Tuck a sprig of fresh thyme into the body of each... - 38.4377
Maine Sardine Summer Salad
1) Drain the sardines, mash one can and reserve the other can.
2) Cut tomatoes into 4 crosswise slices.
3) Combine the mashed sardines with cottage cheese, lemon peel, mayonnaise, chili sauce, cream, celery, eggs, and pepper.
4) Spoon... - 50.5809
Deviled Sardine Canapes
1) Preheat broiler.
2) Combine lemon juice, oil, and mustard from the can of sardines.
3) Roll the fish in the mustard mixture and then in the breadcrumb.
4) In a preheated broiler, broil for 2-3 minutes.
5) Arrange the sardines on toast... - 37.8733
Sardine Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Cool eggs quickly under cold running water.
Shell and halve the long way.
Remove the yolks carefully and mash.
Drain and mash the sardines.
Season them with minced onion, salt, lemon juice, and Worcestershire.
Beat the mashed egg yolks into the sardine... - 43.0861
Sardines Fried Rice
This dish can be eaten at any time: lunch, dinner or even breakfast. It is healthy and simple. Makes a tasty meal anytime.Sardines are rich in omega 3 and calcium and should be eaten twice a day. - 35.7312
Sardine Flan Florentine
Butterfly the sardines: cut the head almost through from the backbone and pull.
As the head comes off, the gut will come with it.
Slit the fish along the belly and lift out the backbone, cutting the tail off with kitchen scissors.
Rub off scales with kitchen... - 43.2426
1) Set the oven to 400°.
2) Take a bowl and sieve the flour, baking powder and salt into it.
3) Cut butter to this mixture.
4) Pour in milk and mix well to make soft, but non-sticky dough.
5) Make a circle by rolling out the dough on a... - 43.5344
Sardines Grill A Vail
1. To gut and clean the sardines: insert the point of a small, sharp knife in the centre of the belly and cut along the belly to the gills. Cut off the head behind the gills, gently pulling the entrails of the fish away with it. Cut along the belly towards... - 32.7597
Parsley & Cayenne Stuffed Sardines
1. Cut off the heads of the sardines, clean and scrape them. With a sharp knife, cut the bellies lengthways and pull out the backbones. Leave them opened.
2. To prepare the stuffing: discard the crust of the bread, crumb the inside and soak in the milk. Peel... - 31.2565
Sardine And Cheese Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix onion and chilli sauce.
3. Butter toasted bread and top with sardines.
4. Spoon onion mixture on top.
5. Place over a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6.... - 45.2946
Spinach And Fresh Sardine Plan
Wash the spinach and chard well, drain and cook the leaves in just the water which still clings to them for 4-5 minutes until limp.
Press between two plates to expel all excess water.
Chop the leaves and mix together with the eggs, cheese and garlic.
Grease a... - 41.8352
In a small mixing bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and chili sauce.
Spread this mixture on 6 slices of the bread, then evenly distribute the eggs, sardines, and lettuce leaves in layers over the slices.
Top with the remaining bread. - 27.5279
Sardine, Potato And Carrot Nuggets
Here is a snack that you are going to love! Sardine, Potato and Carrot Nuggets is a very filling snack that is very simple to make. Garnish it with parsley and serve it with chilli or tomato sauce. - 115.965
Sardine Line Ups
1. Make sandwich spread blending sour cream and catsup
2. Refrigerate until required.
3. Spread tartare sauce on one side of bread slices.
4. Arrange slices, spread side up on clean work counter.
5. On each of 4 bread slices, layer a... - 38.0858
1. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and lemon juice and beat until soft and fluffy.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and beat well to mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into 6 individual dishes.
4. To freeze: cool quickly and then chill in the refrigerator... - 42.7144
1.Start by soaking the dashi kombu seaweed into the water for about 1 hour.
2.Remove the outer skin of daikon radish. Shred the radish into 2 inch strips.
3.Just like daikon, slice the carrot into strips.
4.Cut the long green onion into 1/inch... - 87.5243
Sardine Rice Bundles
In a medium size saucepan, cook the rice by package directions, omitting the salt.
In a small bowl, dissolve the sugar in the vinegar.
Stir into the rice and cool.
In a large heavy saucepan, bring to a boil enough unsalted water to cover the... - 37.3247
Sardine Potato Salad
1. Cut clove of garlic and rub over inside of salad bowl.
2. Peel onion and chop very fine.
3. Peel the hot potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them into slices about 1/4 inch thick, or dice them.
4. Add French dressing and mix lightly. Chill.
5.... - 37.15
Creamy Sardines On Toast
Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and thyme and cook until the onion is soft but not brown.
Add the remaining ingredients except the bread and warm through, stirring to combine.
Season with black pepper to taste.
Preheat the grill.
Toast the... - 39.8408
In a saucepan, sweat the onion in the olive oil.
Add the breadcrumbs and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the currants, pine nuts and parsley.
Pour in the citrus juices and stir.
Season with black pepper and mix well.
Allow to cool.
Preheat... - 42.0324
1 Cut the cold cooked potatoes into 1/2-inch dices.
2 Put them into a basin.
3 Peel the onion and finely chop them.
4 Chop 2 teaspoons parsley and add it to the potato.
5 In the basin add 2 tablespoons mayonnaise and mix well.
6 Allow to... - 45.9818
Sardine Vegetable Salad
Place potatoes in 1 inch boiling water; cover and cook until tender when pierced (about 30 minutes); lift from pan and let cool.
Peel and thinly slice potatoes into a salad bowl.
Prepare lemon dressing, pour over potatoes, and toss lightly to coat.
Remove... - 42.749
Sardine French Toast
Looking for a special recipe to make on a Sunday morning? This recipe is a variation of the French toast recipe and can be made very easily. Sardines contain much more calcium than milk and this makes this dish even more special. - 121.887
Grilled Sardines In Chilli Oil
1. In a small saucepan heat the oil and chilies very gently for 10 minutes.
2. Take the pan off heat let it cool with cover and infuse for about 8-12 hours.
3. Take a sieve lined with muslin or clean towel, strain the oil and pour it into a sterilized... - 33.1053
Pasta Puttanesca With Sardines
1) Chop olives roughly along with capers.
2) Follow the package directions to cook pasta until al dente.
3) In the meantime, take a medium saucepan; pour marinara sauce in it and cook over medium-high heat.
4) Stir in chopped olives with... - 35.5995
Spaghetti With Sardines And Raisins
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until just tender, drain.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over moderate heat. Add garlic, spring onions and raisins, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in sardines and spaghetti, toss well and... - 30.5515
Sardines With Spinach And Cheese
1. Blend flour, salt, and pepper butter melted atop a double broiler.
2. Mix in Worcestershire and milk and stirring constantly, cook above boiling water, until mixture thickens.
3. Mix in ½ a cup of cheese and cook until cheese melts.
4. Heat... - 44.5806
Spanish Pasta With Sardines And Saffron
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook fennel 10 minutes. Remove to bowl with slotted spoon; reserve liquid in pot.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion. Saute, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add sardines and fennel; cook... - 38.0694
Want to prepare the breakfast in a jiffy? Try Sardines omelet. This dish makes for a healthy breakfast and can even be a good lunch or an early evening meal. It can be served with salad, chips or jacket potato. - 113.507
Spicy Sardines With Chickpea And Avocado Salad
To make the salad, place the egg yolk in a bowl, beat in the oil and vinegar and stir in the onion, garlic, parsley, capers, chickpeas and avocado.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
Lightly spray a small frying... - 42.0702
Piranha Pita Pocket
Mix sardines, relish, mayonnaise and cheese.
Spoon mixture into pita pockets. - 23.4635
Winter Special Natto Jiru Soup
Looking for some great winter recipes? Here's an oriental delicacy that is an absolute bliss in winters. Watch the chef prepare this Winter Special Natto Jiru Soup which is also extremely healthy. Watch the video now and treat your family to a bowl full of... - 145.674
1. Slice the carrot, daikon radish into moon shaped pieces.
2. Remove the excess oil from aburaage with the help of a paper towel and cut into ½ inch slices.
3. Separate the maitake and shimeji mushrooms with the help of your fingers.
4. Cut... - 101.389
1) Slit all the sardines down from the belly.
2) If preferred, clean the fish.
3) Preheat the barbeque and... - 37.9071
Coca De Sardinas
Remove any bones from the sardines.
Brown onions slowly in the olive oil for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Chop the pimientos and add with their liquid.
Add tomato sauce, salt, and sardines.
Stir well and bring to a boil.
Turn filling... - 39.2176
1. Slice the bread rolls in half cross-ways using a sharp knife. Drain off the oil from the sardines into a small bowl, then brush the cut surfaces of the rolls with a small amount of the oil.
2. Cut or break the sardines into small pieces, then fill each... - 32.1973
Mackerel With Lime And Coriander
1. To make the chilli flowers (if using), cut the tip of a small chilli lengthwise into thin strips, leaving the chilli intact at the stem end. Remove the seeds and place in iced water until curled.
2. Clean and gut the mackerel, removing the heads if... - 38.8285
Faux Chopped Liver
1) In a frying pan, melt the butter and saute the onions till browned
2) Combine the onions, eggs, sardines, walnuts, salt and pepper in a chopper or grinder
3) Chop the ingredients finely
4) Empty the ingredients into a bowl, cling wrap and place in... - 36.2687
1) Cut the chunks out of the plaice.
2) Make the sardine halves.
3) Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well with all the... - 44.5852
Italian Cheese Pie
1) Slice 2 tomatoes into thin slices and the other 2 tomatoes into 1/4 inch thick slices.
2) Reserve the thin tomato slices for topping the pie.
3) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
4) Roll the pastry, line a 8 inch tart plate, then prick all... - 45.9132
Cucumbers Stuffed With Ham And Sour Pickles
1) Cut 1/2 inch off the tip of each cucumber, and then peel the cucumbers with a vegetable scraper or sharp knife.
2) Cut out the seeds and center pulp with a long iced-tea spoon, leaving a shell about 1/4 inch thick.
3) Pour 1/4 teaspoon of... - 43.752
Spicy Sour Thai Fish Soup
This Thai Fish Soup is a delicious spicy sour soup fit, for kings and queens and ideal to grace the table at any Thai banquet. Watch the video clip to get tips on how to make this authentic Thai soup with Chef Khwanjai. Thai Fish Soup, comes in many varieties... - 104.67
Stuffed Egg Luncheon Salad
Halve the eggs lengthwise and remove the yolks to a small bowl.
Mash the yolks and blend in the onion, lemon juice, sardines, salt and pepper to taste, and enough mayonnaise to blend well.
Fill the whites with this mixture and press together.
Put each... - 42.915
Norwegian Macaroni Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine cucumbers, onions, vinegar, water, sugar and salt and pepper totaste.
Chill 1 hour; drain.
Combine cucumber mixture, macaroni, sour cream and sardines.
Chill. - 39.2128
Cheesy Rum Tum Ditty
1. In a large pan, place the soup, water and cheese and mix well
2. Cook this mixture over low heat till the cheese is melted
3. Serve hot over toast garnished with whole hard boiled eggs and sardines - 28.8113
Spread the bread with the butter.
On 1 slice of wholewheat bread, spread the liver pate.
Press the other slice of wholewheat on top and trim off the crusts.
Cut into 4 squares.
Spread the Marmite on to 1 slice of granary bread and lay the cheese on top.
Press... - 43.4685
Four Seasons Pizza
1) Set the oven to 425°.
2) Take a 12-inch pizza pan and grease it.
3) Follow the package instructions to make up the pizza crust.
4) Pour the provided pizza sauce over the pizza dough right up to the edges.
5) Using the back of a... - 46.0154
1) Off the stalks, pull the spinach. Wash the in various changes of cold water in order to properly remove all traces of sand.
2) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
3) In a large saucepan, put the wet spinach along with the onion,... - 42.2914
THIS TINY DISH CAN MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE ON YOUR JOURNEY TO HEALTHIER EATING! - 85.6611
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.4608
Grilled Small Fish
If you are fortunate enough to be able to get fresh sardines or fresh anchovy, grill them over hot glowing coals or wood embers.
Dust fish lightly in flour before grilling: the flour will help -to keep the fish whole.
If using larger fish, such as mackerel,... - 24.6199
1. Sift the flour with the salt. Combine the milk with the water, sprinkle the dried yeast over the liquids and whisk in the sugar. Leave in a warm place for 30 minutes until frothy.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the liquid. Mix well... - 35.0718
Assorted Antipasto Platter
To set up antipasto platter, put butter in a small bowl.
Put individual fishes and vegetables in individual bowls.
Arrange sliced meats and bowls of fish and vegetables on a large tray; place bread and cheese on a cutting board with a knife.
Invite guests to... - 34.8715
Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and... - 39.4081