- » Healthy Samosa
Healthy Samosa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy samosa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy samosa recipes.
Methi Soya Paneer Samosa
Samosas are fabulous Indian snacks that most of us know. But Methi Soya Paneer Samosa is made using unconventional ingredients yet assuring a mix of flavours and great health values. The samosa can be a splendid surprise for guests or for dear ones over tea.... - 54.3786
The vegetable samosa is a popular Indian snack that you would love to have at tea time. Enjoy making it at home and treating your family and friends to something special for tea today. - 47.535
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1604
You May Also Like!
Samosa Pie Or Samosa Casserole Or Baked Samosa
Have you ever tried making an Indian Pie? If no, then you must try this different dish. If you like eating samosa then you will love it. This is a baked samosa pie. The same filling of samosa is used in the pie. It is easy and takes a few minutes to make.... - 102.193
Samosas are one of the most popular Indian Appetizers. This is a quick and easy recipe for baked Samosas. - 45.6717
Stuffed Vegetable Puffs
Let’s take your taste buds for a trip to India! Nikita shows you how to prepare the traditional Indian teat-time snack, samosas! The recipe is a little elaborate and takes a while to prepare, so you will need to plan for this. Watch Nikita as she... - 125.339
Aloo Stuffed Samosa
Aloo stuffed samosa is a popular Indian snack prepared by stuffing maida (all purpose flour) based shell with mashed potato and then deep frying the dumpling in hot oil. - 0
Cocktail Samosas With Liver Stuffing
1. Sift flour, add salt. Rub in fat. Add enough water to make a soft dough.
2. Knead well and set aside covered for at least half an hour.
3. Saute chopped onions and bacon in melted butter.
4. Add chicken liver cut into small pieces.
5. When cooked, add... - 44.008
Who doesn't like to enjoy delicious Indian samosa? Watch this part 1 of the video that presents a step-wise recipe to make samosa filling and dough for the cover. The video is nicely explained and would surely equip you to make some terrific samosas at home.... - 110.334
1. Slice onions, green chillies and ginger into small pieces.
2. Grind dhania, chilli powder and pepper into a fine paste.
3. Slice beetroot into small pieces.
4. Boil, peel and mash the potatoes.
5. Roast ginger, onion and green chillies in non stick pan.
6.... - 43.2477
For Dough :
First knead the dough with warm water by mixing all the dough ingredients.
For Filling :
1. Take mashed potatoes, mix lemon juice, salt and sugar.
2. Now crush other ingredients in mixer for half a minute (be careful we want to just crush it not... - 44.1833
1. Mix thoroughly maida and salt.
2. Knead the dough hard and leave for 1-2 hours.
1. Peel boiled potatoes and chop them fine. Boil fresh green peas.
2. Put jeera, hing and finely chopped green chillies in a karahi. Saute till the chilli... - 48.6119