- » Healthy Salmon Patties
Healthy Salmon Patties Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Healthy Salmon Patties recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Healthy Salmon Patties recipes.
Salmon Patties With Fresh Dill
These salmon patties are filling and flavorful and can be served with hamburger buns. Cooked with mashed potatoes and sockeye salmon, the salmon patties are flavored with dill and prepared along with eggs. With added worcestershire sauce and mustard for... - 38.2935
Savory Salmon Patties
In a medium size bowl, combine the salmon, potatoes, yogurt, mustard, egg white, carrot, onion, paprika, and lemon juice; shape into 8 patties.
Put the bread crumbs on a plate and coat the patties with the crumbs.
In a heavy 12 inch skillet, heat the corn oil... - 33.3205
Baked Salmon Patties
Preheat oven to 350°.
Flake salmon, including juice and bones.
Stir in onion, egg, milk, mayonnaise, and 1 cup of the crushed cereal.
Form into 10 patties; roll patties in remaining 1/2 cup of crushed cereal to coat.
Line jelly roll pan with foil; spray foil... - 34.9759
Mix all ingredients together.
Shape into patties.
Dip into additional beaten egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water and extra bread crumbs.
Fry in butter. - 29.9127
In a medium bowl, combine the potatoes, salmon, onion, cracker crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper and egg yolk; mix well.
Beat egg white until stiff peaks form; fold into salmon mixture.
Shape into six patties.
Heat oil in skillet; fry patties over medium for 3-4... - 33.7745
1. Drain salmon, discard skin and bones. Combine salmon, egg substitute, and next 5 ingredients in a bowl,- stir mixture well. Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, shaping each into a 3/4-inch-thick patty.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,... - 27.3658
Landlubber's Salmon Patties
Mash salmon with fork.
Add egg whites, crushed cereal, onion and lemon juice.
Mix thoroughly; form 4 patties.
Heat oil over medium heat in a nonstick skillet.
Add patties and cook 6-8 minutes or until brown; turn and cook 4-6 minutes or until brown. - 31.0111
Kelly's Salmon Cake's (patties)
If you are looking for a boost of omega 3 in your diet, then salmon patties is just perfect for you. View this excellent video and gear up to make this nutritious and delicious dish in your kitchen. You can also utilize your leftover fish meat to make these... - 97.1688
In a mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, shredded cucumber, the 1/2 teaspoon dillweed, and pepper.
Add salmon; mix well.
Shape into two 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (HIGH) for 5 minutes.
Use a... - 41.4415
If you are trying to boost your intake of omega-3s, try this simple favorite. It is a great way to use convenient canned, packaged, (or leftover) salmon. The tangy lemon sauce provides a tart balance. - 49.0635
Healthy Salmon Burgers
Our key to make a burger healthy is to change the beef patties with salmon patties, what’s yours? Well simple make our recipe your own. Watch the video and make nice crunchy soft salmon patties and place them inside a burger and enjoy. - 118.406
Stir Fried Healthy Salmon Croquettes
If you are looking for a healthy appetizer recipe then you have come to the right page. Watch this video by FingerLickinKitchen and learn to make healthy salmon croquettes that are delicious and easy to cook. - 91.8789
Salmon Burgers With Non Fat Dill Cream
Who does not want to enjoy the taste of creamy salmon burgers? And how we wish if we could still keep it healthy! See what the chef has in store; burger with dill cream prepared using fresh dills and non-fat cream! So, you can make your salmon burger, as much... - 108.967
Salmon Croquettes With Dill Sauce
Mix diced salmon, scallions, breadcrumbs, egg whites, parsley, sea salt and pepper in a bowl or food processor (if using a food processor, pulse the ingredients but do not puree). Form into patties and fry on medium heat until lightly crisp and browned -... - 23.6828
Omega-3 Rich Salmon Burger
Nina Cucina not only tells us what they are and where to find them, but she creates a flavorful recipe that is very healthy for you! You won't believe how good these truly are for you as well as tasty! - 91.8936
Salmon Ln A Shell
Melt butter in medium saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Gradually add milk.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add salt, cheese, salmon, peas, olives and cooking sherry.
Simmer, covered, for 15 to 20 minutes. - 38.0993
Fresh Salmon Cakes
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Steam salmon 6 to 8 minutes, or until it flakes.
Flake and be sure all bones have been removed.
In a bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except margarine and oil.
Mix lightly with flaked salmon.
Divide into eight... - 43.5476
This canned salmon burger recipe is one of my favorites. Being a health freak, I love the salmon and grill it to add to its health benefits. This juicy burger is a dish that is welcome anytime at my place. - 30.6736
1. Preheat the oven to hot (400°). Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick vegetable cooking spray, or use a nonstick cookie sheet.
2. Combine the salmon, bread crumbs, green onion, egg, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in a medium-size bowl; stir the mixture... - 28.2102
1) Drain and flake the salmon well.
2) In a large bowl, combine the salmon with rest of the ingredients.
3) Shape the mixture to form patties.
4) In a skillet, cook the patties in a little milk-free margarine or vegetable oil until evenly... - 36.1891
Speedy Salmon Rissoles
1. Place potatoes, salmon, pumpkin, spring onions, mustard, yogurt, egg white and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Shape mixture into eight patties and roll in breadcrumbs to coat. Place patties on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for... - 32.2211
1) Take a nonstick skillet of size 9 inches and heat nonstick cooking spray in it.
2) Add the celery, bell pepper and onion and cook over medium-high flame for 2 minutes, stirring often until the onions become soft.
3) Remove to a medium sized mixing... - 45.4097
Flake salmon and combine with all remaining ingredients but fat.
Shape into 6 patties and saute in fat until golden brown on both sides.
Serve with sauce, if desired. - 28.2707
Steve cooks his healthy Salmon Burgers with a refreshing green bean and tomato salad. - 0
1) Wash the salmon in cold water and skin it.
2) Slice the chilli in half and discard the seeds.
3) Set aside the other half for salsa.
4) Preheat the oven or toaster oven to 400°F.
Green Or Red Salsa
5) Cut the chilli into half.
6) In... - 47.318
To make the mayonnaise spread: In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and mustard.
To make the salmon burgers: Remove and discard any bones from the salmon.
Using a sharp knife, finely chop the salmon.
Place in a large bowl.
Add the... - 48.8048
1. In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, salmon, green onions, lemon juice, black pepper, salt, and ground red pepper until well blended. Form into eight 3- x 1-inch logs (or 2 1/2-inch round patties, 1 inch thick).
2. In a pie plate, whisk the egg and water;... - 32.9478
Macadamia Crusted Salmon Fillet
1. Combine rice, 1/4 cup heavy cream, some thyme, and salt and pepper. Shape into small patties and fry in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
2. Combine bread crumbs, macadamias, lemon peel, and salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, b - 30.9206
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 42.4561
Salmon And Haddock Fishcakes
Place the haddock and salmon in a large frying pan or roasting pan.
Add enough milk to cover.
Add one-third of the onion, the carrot, bay leaf, peppercorns and cloves.
Bring to the boil and then simmer for 6 minutes.
Set aside to cool slightly.
Dice the rest... - 43.7518
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
This week I'm heading to the coast with a couple of seafood ingredients. I'm cooking up a spicy crab cake and a fresh salmon burger covered in dill sauce. Get to the local seafood shops this week and take advantage of some of the fresh local crab and seafood... - 110.593
Smoked Fish And Rice Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, put the rice and water, cover and bring to boil.
2) Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) Cut the salmon in half lengthwise.
4) In a bowl, stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
5) Pat the rice... - 41.2117
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking or preheat broiler if broiling is preferred.
2) In a small saucepan, thicken a mixture of cereal and broth by cooking for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Take off the mixture from... - 41.8
Tuna Potato Cakes
In a small covered saucepan cook potato in boiling salted water about 15 minutes or till tender, then drain.
In a medium mixing bowl mash the potato.
Flake the fish.
Stir fish, 1 beaten egg, onion, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper into the mashed... - 42.3917
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. In a large bowl, combine and whisk egg white, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, scallion, dry mustard, celery seeds, salt, and pepper with a fork.
3. Add and gently fold in fish.
4. Shape mixture... - 41.5111