- » Healthy Rice Pudding
Healthy Rice Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy rice pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy rice pudding recipes.
Ven Pongal Making Made Easier
Ask any Tamilian what he would like to have for breakfast; Ven Pongal will be his answer. Indeed no true Tamilian can refuse a bowl of hot steaming pongal. This one-pot rice and lentil dish is a traditional breakfast meal. It’s hot, spicy, comforting and... - 115.647
Rice & Garlic Kheer
People who are adventurous can try this unusual yet delicious dessert- Rice & Garlic Pudding.
The Garlic gets cooked in such a way that no one can find out that Garlic is being added. Ensure that the garlic is thinly sliced and cooked carefully.
This Pudding... - 47.2453
Butterscotch Brown Rice Pudding
1) Take the baking pan and spray it with cooking spray. Keep the pan aside.
2) Take a pan and heat the milk in it. Make sure not to boil the milk. Remove from the heat.
3) Add around 1/4 of hot milk into the eggs. Add the remaining hot... - 45.6253
Brown Rice Custard Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°.
Beat eggs well, stir in vanilla and nutmeg.
In a large, separate bowl, beat milks together until smooth.
Stir in the rest of the ingredients, mixing well.
Stir in the eggs gently but thoroughly Pour into a well-greased,... - 45.2356
Rum And Raisin Rice Pudding
Soak the raisins in the rum for a few hours
Combine rice and salt, and cook the rice in one cup of milk with saffron, by simmering for 7-8 min till most of the milk is absorbed. Or just pressure cook it in milk for one whistle till half-cooked.
In the... - 43.5693
Healthy Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) Mix all the ingredients together.
3) Place in an ovenproof casserole.
4) Bake uncovered for 2 to 2 1/4 hours or until the rice is tender, occasionally stirring the surface skin into the pudding as it... - 42.6887
Black Rice Pudding
Rice has been a central part of many people’s daily diet for centuries, and to this day it’s still one of the most important foods in many different parts of the world. For years brown rice has been a staple in our house but these days I’m transitioning... - 38.1174
Brown Rice Pudding With Topping
In saucepan combine milk, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
Bring to boiling; stir in rice.
Cover; simmer 30 minutes or till milk is nearly absorbed, stirring occasionally. - 27.8942