- » Healthy Red Snapper
Healthy Red Snapper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Healthy Red Snapper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Healthy Red Snapper recipes.
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Beurre Blanc
marinate fish with lemon juice,olive oil, salt & pepper.
sprinkle some parsley on top.
take oil in a skillet & heat it up.
sear the fish in the skillet.
finish it off in the oven.
pour some white wine in a skillet.
reduce it to half.
then add... - 47.4862
Red Snapper Baked In Parchment
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Cut four circles of parchment paper 14 to 16 inches in diameter. Grease one side of each circle with butter.
3) Place each fish fillet on one half of the buttered side of the parchment circles.
4) Evenly... - 43.0528
Poached Red Snapper With Caper Sauce
You will find the Poached Red Snapper With Caper Sauce a rare treat! Poach the snapper with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 32.7545
Sauted Red Snapper With Mango Salsa
1) In a bowl mix all the salsa ingredients.
2) Chill the mixture for 30 minutes till 1 hour.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate high heat till hot.
4) Add fish and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes till cooked through.
5) Sprinkle lemon... - 43.6507
Oriental Red Snapper
1. Combine first 9 ingredients; stir well. Place fillets in a shallow dish; spread green onion mixture evenly over fillets. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
2. Line a vegetable steamer with a plate at least 1 inch smaller in diameter than the... - 34.3701
Try out this delicious version of Snapper Dijon. The deadly combination of snapper filets and dijon mustard will surely make your guests to crave for more! - 40.5458
Easy Poached Snapper
The Chef shows how to make Poached Snapper which is an Italian dish. In Italy it is called Aqua Pazza. The fish needs to be cooked gently. Chef Mike shows how to make this dish step by step in the video. - 137.324
Snapper With Cilantro Butter
1. Prepare the cilantro butter first by combining the butter, cilantro, lemon or lime juice and zest, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Beat the butter by hand or a wooden spoon till it completely mixed.
2. Shape the mixture into 2 inches (5 cm)... - 45.8672