- » Healthy Red Potato
Healthy Red Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy red potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy red potato recipes.
Heisman Red Potato And Vegetable Salad With Grilled Kielbasa
Not any regular potato salad. This is an amazing video to make a great potato salad with grilled kielbasa. An ideal companion in any party, this satisfying dish has a great enriching taste. Seasoned to perfection, this is the easiest and yummiest red potato... - 87.9431
Healthy Red Potato Salad - Vegan
1. Scrub and clean potatoes.
2. In a pot of salted water, place the potatoes and cook for 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain well and let cool.
3. In a bowl, transfer the cooled potatoes and smash using the back of a spoon.
4. Add... - 0
You May Also Like!
Steamed And Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Steam potatoes in a steaming basket in a pot with boiling water, covered, for 8 minutes or until potatoes can easily be used pierced using a fork.
3. Take the steaming basket off from heat.
4. In a... - 40.7052
Mashed Red Potatoes
Peel potatoes and cut into eighths.
Place potatoes and water in a 2-quart bowl.
Cover with plastic wrap or a glass cover.
microwave 10 to 14 minutes, turning dish a half turn after 6 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
Whip potatoes with remaining... - 29.2212
Roasted Red Potatoes With Lemon-oregano Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Arrange potatoes in a shallow oven-proof dish.
Combine lemon juice, oregano, and pepper.
Pour lemon-oregano sauce over potatoes.
Roast for 40 minutes, turning several times.
Check to see if potatoes are tender before removing from... - 31.7839
Red Potato Salad
1) In a Dutch oven, add potatoes and cover with water.
2) Heat till boiling.
3) Partially cover and allow to simmer for 25 minutes till tender.
4) Drain and cool.
5) In a pan, saute onions till light browned.
6) Without paring the potatoes, cut into... - 49.3073
Red Potato Salad With Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the shallots, mustard, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream; set the dressing aside.
2. Put the potatoes in a large pot and add enough lightly salted cold water to cover. Bring the... - 40.5811
Red Potato Salad With Chives
Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
Cut into halves or quarters.
In a large saucepan place potatoes with water to cover.
Cook over medium heat until tender; drain.
Place potatoes in saucepan over medium heat for several seconds, shaking pan constantly until potatoes... - 42.2072
Skewered Red Potatoes With Lemon Mustard Butter
To pre-cook potatoes, place potatoes with water in 1 1/2 quart glass casserole; sprinkle with lemon juice.
Cover and microwave on high for 6 minutes (shake dish twice to rearrange potatoes).
Uncover (potatoes will be slightly undercooked) and cool.
In small... - 33.0267
New Red Potato Salad
1) In a pot, bring salted water to boil and cook potatoes, covered, about 15 minutes or till tender.
2) Pour off the water, peel and slice the potatoes.
3) In a bowl, place together yogurt, green pepper, onion, dill pickle, olives,... - 45.5158
Shrimp And Red Potato Snacks
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. Prepare a cookie sheet by covering it with foil or by covering it with parchment paper
3. Lightly spray the cookie sheet with cooking spray.
4. Cut the potato into four ¼ inch slices and then trim off the... - 41.1986
Red Potatoes Stuffed With Cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Scrub the potatoes and pat dry.
Using a fork, prick the potatoes.
Bake about 45 minutes or until tender.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise into quarters (you will have a total of 40 wedges).
Scoop out the pulp with a small spoon, leaving... - 41.717