- » Healthy Raw Food Chicken
Healthy Raw Food Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy raw food chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy raw food chicken recipes.
Raw Mushroom Popcorn Snack
A crispy snack for a boring day made using mushroom that are coated with ground flaxseeds. This works well as a picnic snack too. Watch the video and determine your best time to enjoy the snack. - 82.5343
Healthy White Sauce Pizza
Following a low carb diet? Here's a great recipe that will totally make you drool over it. Watch the chef share this brilliant Healthy White sauce Pizza recipe that is sure to impress all. - 98.5213
Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee
Following a diet and craving to have something delicious? Not all tasty food is full of calories, just like this Diet Friendly Chicken Fricassee. This dish is high both on health and taste. Try it today. - 107.965
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.0088
Healthy Red Pepper Soup
So you love including soups in your diet? This video is just right for you. Watch the chef share his recipe to prepare this Healthy Red Pepper Soup. This soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 92.4657
How To Drink Vinegar Everyday
Many people know of the health benefits of using Vinegar on a daily basis. The problem is in drinking vinegar. This recipe is a very pleasant and healthy way to drink vinegar on a daily basis. - 25.0502
Plum Jalapeno Salsa
Jazzy salsa. This video prepares a mouth watering salsa with plum, tomatoes and jalapeno. It is great appetizer for all occasion. Serve it bread or a bowl of soup...this is so delicious that it can turn any dish yummy. - 121.293
Anti Aging Garlic Sauce
Looking for a tangy and tasty sauce recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty, 100% vegan sauce that will please your taste buds and leave the guests wanting more! - 95.3595
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake
Are you on a lookout of an innovative recipe to serve tonight? This video is just perfect for you. Watch this video now to learn a scrumptious Crispy Parmesan Chicken Bake recipe. The dish is a great blend of flavors which is sure to impress all. Try it today. - 100.375
Why not plan your weekday meal with some Veggie Fajita.? Watch this video and learn how to make very healthy, delicious and yummy fajita. There is always something really good about an aromatically enticing plate of veggie fajitas. The taste, the smell and... - 118.604
Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad
Unexpected guests at home? Try this really simple and quick Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad. This salad never fails to impress as a side dish. Watch this video to learn how you too can prepare this at home. - 96.4471
Walnut And Rosemary Oven Fried Chicken
Do you often experiment to produce healthier versions of recipes? We too can help you with one. Chef Binks prepares a healthy variation of the classic fried chicken which is much lighter. Try this Walnut and Rosemary Oven Fried Chicken recipe today. - 109.954
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients and blend well.
2. Serve Dill Relish with Cheese or Chicken and enjoy! - 82.0392
Mango & Avocado Salsa
Here’s another fresh, healthy and delicious fruit salsa recipe. It is super easy to make and pairs beautifully with fish, chicken or pork. - 130.902
Raw Cranberry And Fruit Relish
1. In a food processor, coarsely chop the fruits with on/off turns
2. Now stop the machine, and with a rubber spatula scrape the sides of the work bowl
3. In a large bowl, add the chopped fruits with honey and cinnamon, and mix properly
4. Place... - 33.3727
Brown Rice With Chicken
1. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a saucepan and add the rice. Cook rice, stirring, until all the grains are coated with oil.
2. Add the broth, cover, and simmer gently until the rice is almost tender, about 40 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil and... - 29.6032
Gai Phrik Khao Phat
This is a great quick and very tasty recipe for leftover brown rice. It is important that the rice is throughly chilled and not mushy or too moist. You need the rice kernels to be separate. It can be served as a complete one plate meal, or qs a side dish in... - 53.4669
Larb: A Delicious Thai-style Salad
Larb is a deliciously addictive salad from Thailand that combines meat (here, chicken) with greens, toasted grains and a wonderful dressing. - 44.3556
Chicken With Green Chile And Basil (gai Phrik Krapao)
Exciting Thai fresh flavours of hot-salty-sweet-sour with chicken in a qui k stir-fry. Perfect with steamed brown rice for a healthy meal. This is a dry curry which is sans coconut milk-so it is big on flavour and low on fat. - 53.2466
Easy Chicken Chili
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add chicken and next 4 ingredients; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink, stirring until it crumbles.
Add kidney beans and remaining ingredients; stir... - 34.9156
Pork Medaillons With Fig And Port Wine Sauce
Looking for a special dish to prepare over the weekend? This recipe is just perfect for you. Watch Chef Binks share this easy to make Pork Medallions with Fig and Port Wine Sauce recipe. - 101.818
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 114.206
Today Chef has larb or laab on the menu. Its a scrumptious mouthwatering Thai dish. Hats off to chef for showing the detailed recipe with all the nitty gritties to ensure anyone who tries the recipe gets an authentic Thai dish which he would want to make... - 118.838
Eggplant With Cashew Cheese
Here is a vegan version to the famous Italian rollatini. Flavored mostly by grilling, this eggplant roll is stuffed with a cashew herbed cheese. A good option when you are entertaining guests. Add on some garlic bread and you have a beautiful meal laid out! - 115.312
Gai Yang Hua Hin
Gai Yang (Thai barbecued chicken) is a tasty way to serve chicken to family and friends. You can use chicken parts as this recipe calls for or whole chicken cut in half. Sometimes I use split Cornish Game Hens which have a milder and closer to a Thai... - 49.7799
Mamma Leone's Chicken Soup
1. In a large soup pot, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Cook onions, celery, and garlic in oil until onions are soft, about 10 minutes. Add the chicken, pepper, oregano, thyme, salt, tarragon, chili powder, and cayenne. Cook, stirring, 5 to 10 minutes.
2.... - 28.4812
Sweet And Spicy Chicken Lo Mein
The sweet and spicy chicken lo mein is cooked with chinese noodles with chicken breasts. Prepared with a sauce of soy sauce and molasses with rice wine vinegar, the noodles are toosed with vegetables like ginger root, onions, red pepper and snow peas with... - 44.054
Herbed Chinese Chicken Salad
The chinese chicken salad is an americanised salad prepared with cooked chicken and fresh vegetables. Flavored with parsley, the chinese chicken salad is dressed with peanut butter, soy sauce and honey along with chili paste for a bit of a kick. - 43.3056
Thai Chicken And Noodle Stir Fry
This thai chicken and noodle stir fry preparation is a simple recipe made with a handful of ingredients yet with loads of flavor. Cooked with garlic and ginger root, the base is made with coconut milk, fish sauce, chicken stock and tomato juice. Flavored with... - 39.6183
Cranberry And Orange Stuffed Rock Cornish Hens
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Wash the hens in cold salted water and drain.
Remove and reserve any fat in the cavity.
In a food processor, grind the half-orange, peel and all, very fine.
Add the cranberries and sugar, and process until the cranberries are... - 38.1509
Gazpacho De Blanco
1) In a blender or food processor, blend together cucumbers, broth, and garlic.
2) Stir in vinegar, salt, and sour cream.
3) Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 24 hours.
4) Serve the cucumber mixture in chilled bowls and garnish with tomatoes,... - 41.2556
Combine cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, oranges, celery, green pepper, red onion, garlic, lime or lemon juice, tomato or vegetable juice, parsley, basil leaves, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and chili powder in a large bowl.
Transfer to a food processor or... - 50.459
Minty Yogurt And Cucumber Salad
Want to try the traditional Mediterranean salad? Watch this video now and learn how you can experiment with flavors and create this Minty Yogurt and Cucumber Salad. Treat your family to this delicacy today.. - 124.101
Spicy Peanut Roast Chicken
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together paprika, ginger, cayenne and oil.
Grind 1 cup of the peanuts in a food processor and add half of it to the oil and spices.
Truss the chicken for roasting and coat with the mixture.
Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
Mix... - 43.6092
Chicken And Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat cooking oil.
3) In hot oil, fry chicken breasts, till brown.
4) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil.
5) In this, saute onions, shallots, bell pepper, garlic and... - 46.7405
Crimson Love Low-carb Chicken Saute
Simple delicious whole food saute with chicken breast, organic carrots, fresh spring asparagus and a bed of baby spinach with fresh lemon juice. We have sauteed in a 1/2 inch of water to keep this recipe fat-free and sprinkled liberally with Crimson Love... - 99.6364
Chicken Hash With Vegetable
In food grinder, chop chicken, onion, potato and carrots.
Mix well with remaining ingredients.
Place in slow pot; cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. - 32.6758
Chicken Soup With Herbs
1.Pick a soup kettle, add all the ingredients,except salt.
2.Cook on a slow simmer, covered for upto 20 minutes
3.Season with salt to taste.
Chicken stock can be made easily with the bones of the chicken carcass,covered and... - 44.455
Chicken With Garlic
Wipe the inside of the chicken and season with salt and pepper and the mixed herbs.
Remove the tough bases of the garlic but do not peel.
Put the flour in a medium size roasting bag (10 x 16 inches/25 x 38 cm) and shake the bag to distribute the flour... - 39.8197
In a mixing bowl combine the ground chicken, onion, seasonings, egg white and cream.
Press through a fine sieve and roll into small balls.
Bring 2 cups (500 ml) of the broth to a boil, drop the balls in the broth, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Remove... - 45.7277
White Bean Chili
Sort and wash beans; place beans in a large Dutch oven.
Cover with water to a depth of 2 inches above beans.
Bring to a boil; cover, remove from heat, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain beans, and return to Dutch oven.
Add chicken broth; bring to a boil.
Cover,... - 43.8095
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Wash mushrooms; separate caps and stems; then slice half the mushroom caps about 1/8 of an inch thick and coarsely chop the remaining caps and all the stems.
In a stainless steel skillet, or enameled, (iron will discolor the mushrooms), saute the sliced... - 42.4613
Savory Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water to cover 5 minutes.
Cook orzo according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray;... - 43.7879
Wild Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette
This wild rice salad with cranberry vinaigrette is a filling and flavorful salad that can be prepared with brown rice or wild rice. Tossed along wit chicken, red peppers and corn niblets, the wild rice salad is dressed with a cranberry vinaigrette of... - 43.6708
Fruit And Rice
1. Heat the broth to boiling in a large saucepan. Add the rice, onion, carrots, apricots, salt, and saffron.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer gently for 45 minutes, or until the rice is tender. - 26.432
Easy Homemade Paella
Paella! You wont even come close to imagining the lovely flavors of this authentic Spanish dish! If you haven't had it even once then its high time you did! Don't miss out on Paella!! It is such a wonderful bowl of flavor and texture! - 36.2561
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 107.353
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
Green And Gold Soup
1) In food a processor, process to slice the carrots, potatoes, and onion.
2) In a pot, place the carrots, potatoes and onions in broth and water.
3) Heat the vegetable mixture and simmer until tender.
4) Remove the vegetable mixture and allow to... - 46.1892
1) Clean the lobster and remove the shell.
2) Shell, wash and devein the prawns.
3) Scratch the mussels with knife to clean.
4) In a mortar place together, pepper and garlic and crush until coarse.
5) Add oregano, salt and vinegar to the garlic... - 46.8689
Casbah Carrot Soup
1. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
2. Add the onion and ginger and stir fry for 10 minutes until the onion is wilted.
3. Add rice and curry powder.
4. Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5. Add carrots and broth.
6. Cook over high heat... - 48.6828
Place peeled chestnuts in heavy saucepan.
Add celery, bouquet garni, and enough consomme to cover chestnuts to the depth of 1 1/2 inches.
Simmer, uncovered, over lowest possible heat for 50 minutes, or until chestnuts are tender.
Do not let them become... - 39.1652
Pasta With Creamy Spinach Pesto
Bring a large pot of water to a full rolling boil.
Add the spinach leaves and parboil for about 30 seconds.
Drain well, rinse briefly in cold running water to cool the spinach, and squeeze out as much moisture as you can from the spinach with your hands.
Put... - 45.7407
Carrot And Potato Soup
1. In a large saucepan melt butter. Add leeks and cook for several minutes.
2. Stir in potatoes, carrots, broth, salt, and pepper.
3. Boil the mixture, decrease heat and simmer for 30 minutes until tender.
4. Transfer the hot soup in blender or food... - 45.1692
Jell-o Siegel's Red Pepper Soup
1) Preheat the broiler. Broil the red bell peppers placing them about 4 inches from the heat source. Make sure the peppers get charred on all sides.
2) Immediatedly transfer the broiled peppers into a paper bag. Seal the opening and let the bag... - 42.6097
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute bacon until well coloured.
2) Stir in the onions, carrots, potatoes, celery, cabbage, leeks, tomatoes and peas.
3) Put the lid on and simmer for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender, stirring... - 46.2933
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 47.8423
Moros Y Cristianos
1. Check the beans for stones and discard.
2. Rinse the beans and soak it overnight in a bowl.
3. Next morning drain and rinse the beans.
4. In a large heavy pot, heat oil over medium-low heat.
5. Stir in bacon and cook for 3-4 minutes... - 48.0405
Christmas Red Pepper Soup
1. Dice roasted bell peppers into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat olive oil over low heat.
3. Add onions and diced raw red pepper.
4. Stir and cook for about 15 minutes until the onions are wilted.
5. Add the... - 48.6214
Hakka Bean Curd Soup
Place all filling ingredients except cilantro in a food processor.
Process mixture until smooth; remove to a bowl.
Stir in chopped cilantro.
(Or finely mince fish and shrimp with a cleaver and combine with remaining filling ingredients.) Cover and refrigerate... - 42.8378
Khao Tom (thai Rice Soup)
This flavourful bowl of rice soup with minced pork meatballs is the perfect day starter. Customize with your own choice of condiments ranging from preserved eggs to pickled radish and of course plenty of Thai chiles in fish sauce (nam pla phrik). - 50.8758
Phad Radna Talay (guay Treow Radna)
Guay Treow dishes are common as ‘hawker’ or street food that is readily available all over Thailand as well as most South East Asian countries. This street food is often very inexpensive and always freshly prepared for you.
This dish can be fixed fairly... - 50.6937
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 38.8641