- » Healthy Potato Wedge
Healthy Potato Wedge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy potato wedge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy potato wedge recipes.
Light And Healthy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
For all those calorie-conscious people out there, here's one great way to enjoy your potatoes sans the unwanted calories. Betty offers you a great alternative to the French fries — her very own baked potato wedges recipe. Crusty, delicious, and quick, baked... - 103.933
Spicy Potato Wedges
Here is the recipe for our own homemade spicy potatoe wedges they are not too spicy and thus alright for kids. - 35.3062
Healthy Salad Nicoise
1. Prepare the Dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, basil, mustard, salt and white pepper in a medium-size bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside.
2. Prepare the Salad: Cook the potatoes in enough boiling... - 46.0137
Cheesy Potato And Onion Pate With Caraway Seeds
1. Rinse the potatoes
2. In a large pan, place the potatoes and the onions
3. Add water to just cover the vegetables
4. Boil for 15 minutes till soft and then drain
5. Place a sieve over a bowl and pass the boiled potatoes through the sieve to... - 41.8012
If a gorgeous frittata is all you want to serve for your breakfast, then follow this recipe of all-Ontario potato frittata. In this video, chef uses the fresh Ontario potatoes to cook up the frittata. It is super easy and super delicious. Being a frittata... - 134.842
Greek Shrimp And Potato Salad A La Pappas
1. Drain all the boiled potatoes so that excess water is removed.
2. Slightly cool the potatoes so that they can be peeled and sliced.
3. Toss the warm potatoes with olive oil, vinegar, salt, parsley, scallions and green pepper.
4. Bed dinner plates... - 47.896
Reduced Fat, High Protein, Potato Frittata
What better than a healthy high protein start to your day? The 'Potato frittata' can qualify as a nutritious and satisfying breakfast that keeps one going, owing to its high quality protein value. - 0