- » Healthy Potato Skin
Healthy Potato Skin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy potato skin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy potato skin recipes.
Guiltless Potato Skins With Salsa And Cheese
1) With a knife prick the baking potatoes few times. Place in the preheated oven for 1 hour or till tender.
2) Let stand for sometime till the potatoes cool.
3) Cut in halve lengthwise and scoop out the potato flesh, leaving a 1/4 inch-thick... - 36.1801
Healthy Potato Salad
This Potato Salad is incredible ! Wipe off all wrong notions that say potato is an unlikely element for a salad ! An innovative salad dish is this Potato salad ! By the way, other salads might leave you with a lingering hunger, but not this. The wholesome... - 35.9786
Healthy Salad Nicoise
1. Prepare the Dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, white wine, lemon juice, garlic, basil, mustard, salt and white pepper in a medium-size bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside.
2. Prepare the Salad: Cook the potatoes in enough boiling... - 44.7073
Sweet-savory Twice-baked Sweet Potatoes
If potatoes are the king of all comfort food, then twice-baked potato is a comfort-staple. Betty’s twice-baked potatoes with a creamy-brown, sugar and cinnamon base is nothing less than a treat for the senses. This mildly sweet-savory dish makes a great... - 107.239
Scallion, Potato And Smoked Whitefish Salad
Think healthy salads are boring and tasteless? Then watch this video and change the way you look at healthy salads forever! This yummy whitefish and potato salad is packed with healthy goodness and tastes really nice. The next time your tastebuds demand a... - 100.134
You May Also Like!
T-shirt Tanned Potato Skins
Potato sides are a famed greasy side dish at roadhouses everywhere. Enjoy the Clean version without guilt!
For more such healthy recipes and information on healthy eating options refer to Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet website. - 36.0341
1. Cut baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside, leaving a 1/4-inch shell. Reserve the insides of the potatoes for another use.
2. Cut each potato half in half lengthwise.
3. Coat the inside of each shell with the butter substitute mixture... - 27.7672
Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins
This video is a must watch for people on vegan diet. This recipe has been twisted to suit the needs. Chili Cheese Baked Potato Skins makes a delicious side dish and is also really easy to make. Watch Kim Shields prepare this delicious dish in the video now... - 117.484
Potato Soup With Greens And Crispy Potato Skin Croutons
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Pierce the potatoes several times with a fork. Bake for about 50 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork. Leave the oven on.
2. Meanwhile, remove the rind from the bacon in one piece and reserve. Slice the bacon into... - 41.753
Barbecued Potato Skins
1. Bake potatoes in the oven for 1 hour or until tender. Remove from oven and set aside until cool enough to handle. Cut potatoes in half and scoop out flesh leaving a 5 mm / 1/4 in thick shell. Reserve potato flesh for another use. Cut potato skins into... - 18.2383
Grilled Porterhouse Steaks With Thyme And Baked Potato Skins
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Prepare the grill or broiler for cooking.
3. Oil steaks and season both sides with salt and cayenne.
4. Sprinkle thyme and press into the meat to coat.
5. In a baking dish, place potatoes and bake... - 47.3813
Preheat oven to 450Â° F.
Reconstitute the "butter" granules according to the directions on the package.
Cut each potato in half.
Scoop out the center, leaving about 1/4 inch of potato on the inside of each skin.
Cut skins into quarters.
Dab liquid butter... - 33.0906
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Bake potatoes for an hour or till soft. Take out and allow to cool.
3. Lower temperature to 375°F.
4. Halve potatoes lengthwise, remove the insides and keep aside. Leave shell with ¼ inch... - 36.2847
Caraway Jack Potato Skins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2.Quarter all the potatoes and then cut them crosswise to get 8 sections of each.
3. Scoop away the flesh leaving about 1/8 inch on the skins.
4.The flesh can be used later or discarded.
5.Spray both... - 43.3785
Crispy Potato Skins
1. Scrub the potatoes and put on a baking tray (cookie sheet). Prick the potatoes all over with a fork and rub the oil and salt into the skin.
2. Cook in a preheated oven at 200 °C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 1 hour or until soft.
3. Cut the potatoes in half... - 41.8521
Baked Potato Skins
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Halve the potatoes lengthwise.
3. From each half, use a teaspoon to scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell of skin and flash or 1/4 thickness. You can reserve the scooped out potato flesh for another purpose.
4.... - 37.2797
Potato Skins With Cajun Dip
1. Bake or microwave the potatoes until tender. Cut them in half and scoop out the flesh, leaving a thin layer on the skins. Keep the scooped out potato for another meal.
2. Cut each potato in half again then place the pieces skin-side down on a large baking... - 30.9868
Potato Skins With Soured Cream Dip
1. Preheat oven to 200°C /400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. Using a fork, prick the potatoes and bake in the preheated oven for about 1 ¼ hours such that tender.
3. For making the dip, mix sour cream with chives in a bowl, season as per taste and... - 39.0782