- » Healthy Potato Boat
Healthy Potato Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy potato boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy potato boat recipes.
Carrot Potato Boats
Bake potatoes in a 375° oven for 45 minutes or till done.
Cool slightly; cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out potatoes into small mixer bowl, reserving shells.
Add Neufchatel cheese, milk, salt, and pepper.
Beat till fluffy, adding more milk if... - 34.7292
Stuffed Potato Boats
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to a moderate temperature of 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and add the unpeeled potatoes to it.
3) Boil them for 15 minutes.
4) Pare them after draining.
5) Scoop out the insides creating a deep hole for... - 46.1777
Potato Boats Baked And Broiled
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Scrub the potatoes thoroughly to clean the skin. The skin should be clean enough to eat.
3) Then, with corn oil, rub the outside of each potato.
4) Cut each potato into half, lengthwise.
5) Between... - 45.9673
Sweet Potato Boats
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a pan cook whole sweet potatoes in their jackets until just tender.
3) Halve lengthwise.
4) Scoop out the center of sweet potato halves. Mash with a fork.
5) Chop the remaining ingredients through... - 38.1579
Baked Potato Boats
Scrub potatoes well and pat dry.
Rub skins with 2 tablespoons of the butter, then prick each potato with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for about 1 hour or until potatoes "give" when squeezed.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise, leaving a 1/4-inch shell; scoop... - 35.0588
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425 degree.
2) Place the potatoes inside the preheated oven and bake for around 60 minutes, until these become really soft.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the squash by peeling and cutting into small cubes.
4) In a... - 43.5389
Rancher's Potato Boats
1) Wash the potatoes and cut them into thick lengthwise.
2) Scoop the potatoes, keeping the shells aside.
3) Take the butter, milk, sour cream and cheese. Beat them well.
4) Add bacon and onions. Stuff the mixture into potato... - 39.1155
Scrambled Eggs And Ham In Sweet Potato Boat
In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk.
Add Canadian bacon or ham.
Spray a small, nonstick frying pan with vegetable oil spray and place over medium heat.
Add egg mixture and stir.
Cook until semi-firm.
Cut each potato in half, lengthwise.
Top... - 36.0602
Potato Ham Boats
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Rub and clean potatoes. Make pricks on skin and bake 50 to 60 minutes or till potatoes become tender.
3. Lower the temperature to 375°F.
4. Halve potatoes lengthwise, keep aside the pulp and... - 44.2667
Cheesy Truffled Potato
Can you ever imagine a party without Mini Truffle Potatoes on the Menu? If No ,here it is. This Mashed potatoes recipe is rich, earthy and delicious, thanks to a fantastic cheese called, Asiago. This fragrant truffled cheese makes a fantastic potato gratin,... - 108.899
Baked Potato Skins
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Halve the potatoes lengthwise.
3. From each half, use a teaspoon to scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell of skin and flash or 1/4 thickness. You can reserve the scooped out potato flesh for another purpose.
4.... - 38.7837
Roast Beef Gravy & Roast Potatoes
1 Calculate the cooking time, allowing 25 mins. per lb. and 25 mins. over.
2 Preheat the oven to 400°F, Gas mark 6.
3 Wipe the joint well and rub it with a little salt and flour.
4 Place it into the baking tin and dab with... - 38.2445
Herbed Capon With Brown Rice Stuffing And Roasted Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Cut and discard the neck and reserve the giblets.
3) Rinse the bird well inside and out with cold water.
4) Dry the bird using paper towels.
5) Begin from the edge of the cavity.
6) Slowly loosen and lift the... - 46.831
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 43.0681
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Remove the steak rind, halve each steak and trim round the edge with kitchen scissors.
3) Place the steaks at the base of the grill pan with rack removed.
4) Pour over the cider and grill under a medium heat for... - 38.1294
Roast Duck Italian Style
This is a very suitable way of cooking frozen duck.
Remove giblets and wash and dry duck.
Sprinkle the bird inside and out with salt and pepper.
Insert 4 sage leaves and the peeled onion into body cavity.
Rub outside with crushed sage leaves and prick well to... - 41.5247
Stuffed Trout With Lemon Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), Gas Mark 4.
2) Grease a baking sheet and place aside.
3) In a pan, melt the butter to prepare the stuffing by adding the mushrooms.
4) Cook the mushrooms to tender.
5) In a bowl, combine potatoes,... - 45.735
Marinated Rump Roast
1. Use a meat tenderizing tool or a long pronged fork to prick the meat all over and on both sides.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine all the other ingredients for the marinade.
3. Coat the beef well on both sides in the marinade, rubbing it... - 39.0657
Sunday Dinner Leg Of Lamb
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Place the lamb, fat side up, on a rack in a large roasting pan. Using a small pointed knife, insert the garlic slivers into the meat. In a small bowl, combine 3 teaspoons of the rosemary with the mint, mustard, 1 teaspoon of... - 34.8729
In mixing bowl, place couscous and butter, knead with fingers until couscous kernels are coated; set aside.
In bottom half of couscoussiere, heat oil; saute- chicken pieces over medium heat until they begin to brown.
Stir in onions, garlic, fresh coriander... - 44.8584
Christmas Goose With Root Veg Sticky Pears & Bramble Gravy
1. Remove all the fat from inside the bird and use a skewer to prick the goose skin all over, especially under the wings (A), if you have time to spare (although this isn't essential), sit the goose in a sink, then slowly and carefully pour over 3 kettles of... - 41.454
Rolled Lamb With Mushrooms And Wine Sauce
1. Using a wooden mallet, flatten the lamb fillets into thin sheets, between wet cling film to prevent the hammer from sticking to the meat.
2. Season the meat with 2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper. Place in a baking tray and keep aside.
3.... - 43.8568