- » Healthy Potato Boat
Healthy Potato Boat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy potato boat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy potato boat recipes.
Carrot Potato Boats
Bake potatoes in a 375° oven for 45 minutes or till done.
Cool slightly; cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
Scoop out potatoes into small mixer bowl, reserving shells.
Add Neufchatel cheese, milk, salt, and pepper.
Beat till fluffy, adding more milk if... - 33.3052
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Potato Boats
1) Pre-heat oven by setting it to a moderate temperature of 375° F.
2) Take a bowl and add the unpeeled potatoes to it.
3) Boil them for 15 minutes.
4) Pare them after draining.
5) Scoop out the insides creating a deep hole for... - 45.5774
Potato Boats Baked And Broiled
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) Scrub the potatoes thoroughly to clean the skin. The skin should be clean enough to eat.
3) Then, with corn oil, rub the outside of each potato.
4) Cut each potato into half, lengthwise.
5) Between... - 46.4947
1) Set your oven to preheat at 425 degree.
2) Place the potatoes inside the preheated oven and bake for around 60 minutes, until these become really soft.
3) Meanwhile, prepare the squash by peeling and cutting into small cubes.
4) In a... - 44.0843
Sweet Potato Boats
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°.
2) In a pan cook whole sweet potatoes in their jackets until just tender.
3) Halve lengthwise.
4) Scoop out the center of sweet potato halves. Mash with a fork.
5) Chop the remaining ingredients through... - 36.8155
Baked Potato Boats
Scrub potatoes well and pat dry.
Rub skins with 2 tablespoons of the butter, then prick each potato with a fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for about 1 hour or until potatoes "give" when squeezed.
Cut each potato in half lengthwise, leaving a 1/4-inch shell; scoop... - 35.102
Scrambled Eggs And Ham In Sweet Potato Boat
In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and milk.
Add Canadian bacon or ham.
Spray a small, nonstick frying pan with vegetable oil spray and place over medium heat.
Add egg mixture and stir.
Cook until semi-firm.
Cut each potato in half, lengthwise.
Top... - 34.7329
Rancher's Potato Boats
1) Wash the potatoes and cut them into thick lengthwise.
2) Scoop the potatoes, keeping the shells aside.
3) Take the butter, milk, sour cream and cheese. Beat them well.
4) Add bacon and onions. Stuff the mixture into potato... - 38.9011
Potato Ham Boats
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Rub and clean potatoes. Make pricks on skin and bake 50 to 60 minutes or till potatoes become tender.
3. Lower the temperature to 375°F.
4. Halve potatoes lengthwise, keep aside the pulp and... - 44.3724
Cheesy Truffled Potato
Can you ever imagine a party without Mini Truffle Potatoes on the Menu? If No ,here it is. This Mashed potatoes recipe is rich, earthy and delicious, thanks to a fantastic cheese called, Asiago. This fragrant truffled cheese makes a fantastic potato gratin,... - 116.776
Baked Potato Skins
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Halve the potatoes lengthwise.
3. From each half, use a teaspoon to scoop out the flesh, leaving a shell of skin and flash or 1/4 thickness. You can reserve the scooped out potato flesh for another purpose.
4.... - 37.2797