- » Healthy Party Punch
Healthy Party Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy party punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy party punch recipes.
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 26.6913
You May Also Like!
Children's Party Punch
Be the perfect mom, making your child's favorites. This Children's Party Punch is a wonderful addition to your kid's party menu. The children are all going to surely love it. A quick and easy way to get the crown to the "Best mom in the world". - 36.2431
Easy Party Punch
Dissolve gelatins in boiling water; add next 3 ingredients.
Stirin one tray ice cubes until melted.
Spoon in sherbet.
Serve immediately or let stand at room temperature - 33.6074
Party Pink Punch
Mix first six ingredients.
Drop spoonfuls of sherbet on top before serving.
Delicious - 32.303
1) Mix together all liquid ingredients.
2) Ladle all over ice and mix.
3) Now add strawberries, orange and lemon slices and serve.
4) The quantity fills one large punch bowl. - 42.6867
Tea Party Punch
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water, and stir to dissolve sugar.
2) Heat and bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and allow to cool.
4) In a large bowl, mix together sugar syrup, fruit juices and... - 42.5201
Party Punch Bowl Dessert
Use 2 (8-inch) round layer cake pans and a clear glass punch bowl.
Make cake according to box directions.
Cool; cut layers horizontally by pulling string through so you have 4 layers.
Make vanilla pudding according to package directions and let cool.
Mix... - 39.6484
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, stir over low heat until sugar dissolves, bring to boil; reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes.
Add strained tea, refrigerate.
Squeeze juice from oranges and lemons.
Add strained fruit juices, grape juice and undrained pineapple... - 37.3777
1) In a saucepan, place the rhubarb and orange beverage.
2) Cover and simmer the mixture until rhubarb is tender.
3) Add sweetener, to the mixture.
4) Let the mixture cool.
5) In a food processor, place the rhubarb mixture until pureed.
6)... - 48.0389
Cut away all the skin from the pineapple, then cut the flesh into quarters lengthwise, and cut away the hard center core.
Cut the pineapple slices into small pieces.
Cut the melon in half and scoop out the seeds.
Scoop the flesh from the melon with a melon... - 40.1733