Healthy Potato Chips
- » Healthy Oven Baked Potato Chips
Healthy Oven Baked Potato Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy oven baked potato chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy oven baked potato chips recipes.
Oven Baked Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Scrub the potato well and cut it crosswise into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
3. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the potato slices in one layer (overlapping them slightly if necessary) then spray... - 26.3917
Gluten Free Oven Baked Fish And Chips
Love the classic fish and chips but worried about the calories? Don’t be, because we have just the right alternative. Here is a wonderful recipe for crunchy, golden brown fish and chips. And this recipe version is not only gluten but also guilt-free as we... - 120.811
Healthy Baked Chips
Got a Super Bowl party planned? In this week's episode Gavan shows Robin how to make a healthy alternative to traditional chips and dip just in time for Super Bowl. Kids love this baked veggie alternative to the standard fried potato chip as much as a adults... - 110.699
Baked Buttery Sweet Potato Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 250°.
2) In a food processor, slice the sweet potatoes very thin, 1/16 to 1/8 inch. You can also use a large sharp knife or mandolin.
3) Rinse the sweet potato slices in cold water.
4) Drain the slices and pat dry with... - 40.9676
Chef's Special Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style
Do you like to snack on between your meals? This video is a must watch for you. The chef shares a healthy recipe to make Baked Kale Chips Vegan Style. The snack is ideal to munch on whenever you like. - 99.3098
Healthy Kale Chips
Want to learn a super cool healthy snack recipe? Watch this video for a simple and delicious kale chips recipe. These are a healthy alternative for potato chips and you are sure to love them. Take a look. - 116.707
Homemade Potato Chips
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a nonstick I baking sheet.
Arrange the potato slices in 1 layeron the baking sheet and bake, turning occasionally, for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
2 In a small bowl, combine the cheese and paprika and... - 24.7758
Homemade Chips For Kids
It is hard to keep children away from chips, so the best way is to make Homemade chips. These are lot healthier than the packaged ones and they are easy to make. Weelicious host shows her recipe for homemade chips using Idaho and sweet potatoes. She bakes... - 115.202
Potato Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix margarine, sugar, and vanilla together; blend well.
Add potato chips and stir in flour.
Form small balls from mixture and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
Press balls flat with the bottom of a glass that has been dipped in... - 34.9311
Spicy Sweet Potato Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash and cut the sweet potatoes into thin slices.
3. In a bowl, put the sweet potato slices,
4. Pour olive oil. Toss it well to coat all the slices.
5. Season it with Cajun seasoning and toss it... - 102.847
Herbed Potato Chips
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Spray large baking sheets with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cut potatoes crosswise into very thin slices, about 1/16 inch thick. Pat dry with paper towels. Arrange potato slices in single layer on prepared baking sheets; coat... - 30.7428
Baked Eggplant Chips
An excellent evening snack to spice up your otherwise bland tea-time! Rightly flavored and perfectly crispy, this is ideal for all those who yearn for the crispy crunchy snacks but still want to have their healthy lifestyle going. This can pretty much be... - 0
Salt And Vinegar Kale Chips- How To Make Kale Chips
Hippie chips, hamster food...whatever you wanna call 'em kale chips makes a pretty quick, easy, and healthy snack. They are great for whenever you are having those crunchy, salty cravings but really don't wanna give it to potato chips. The best part about... - 122.526
Mom's Baked Fish & Chips
What happens when you put your Mother in the kitchen with you who is not the most confident in the kitchen….
She did a great job and we had a lot of fun putting this delicious healthy baked fish and chip recipe together. It’s quite a long video, but it... - 99.4952
Baked Southern Style Chicken And Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Wash and scrub the potatoes and cut each into 8 equal portions. Place in a clean plastic bag and add the oil. Seal and shake well to coat.
2. Arrange the potato wedges, skin side down, on a non-stick baking... - 37.6474
Baked Fish And Chips
This Baked Fish and Chips is a great way to eat this classic. It is a delicious, healthy, and easy to prepare weeknight dinner, that is light on the belly. Get the exact recipe from this video and give it a go. Bon Appétit! - 117.111
Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookie
Love cookie? Watch this video now. The chef prepares these amazing cookie with a twist. The instructions are really easy to follow and can be replicated in your own kitchen. - 90.7761
Chips And Nuts Cookie
For all the cookie fans, here is a great video. Watch the chef prepare these out of the box Chips and Nuts cookie which you are sure going to love. Don't forget to share the recipe with your friends too. - 96.2732
Crispy Kale Chips
Ok, before you get freaked out… these are uh-amazing. They’re basically crack… in a vegetable chip form. I’m not a huge fan of kale in general but everyone has been talking about these and how delicious they were I decided to give them a try.... - 119.935
Fish And Chips
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Cut the potatoes with skin into strips roughly 2 inches long and 1/2 inch and wide.
3) Pat dry the potatoes.
4) In a pan, place the potatoes and drizzle with 2 tablespoon of oil.
5) Coat well and bake for 30... - 39.6141
Fish And Chips With Mushy Peas
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180C to 200C.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into thick strips
3. Lightly toast the bread.
4. Blend for a few seconds in a food processor to make coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Empty onto a dry plate and set aside.
6.... - 40.9178
Betty's Fish & Chips Non Traditional
Non-traditional Fish & Chips demonstration/recipe from Scottish born and raised Betty Bannerman Busciglio, a professional cooking teacher and former caterer;
With the Olympics in full swing just now, all things British seem to be the rage - including the... - 114.766
Chicken Pie With Sweet Potato Crust
1) Set the oven at 350 degrees.
2) Stir the milk to the chicken broth.
3) Into a bowl, sift together baking powder and the remaining flour, mixed with the rest of the salt.
4) To it, mix the egg, potatoes and butter.
5) Roll out the dough on a... - 46.8558
Potato Tuna Casserole
Mix all ingredients except potato chips, and put in shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with potato chips.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 30 minutes. - 27.0236
Potato Cheese Scallop
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
2) In a skillet, melt butter. Add in the onions and saute till lightly browned.
3) Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and slice them. In a 2 quart baking dish, arrange the potatoes in... - 42.5684
Baked Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Cut the chicken into dices.
3) Take a bowl and place the chicken dices in it.
4) Pour the soup in the chicken bowl and mix it well with the dices.
5) Combine the rest of the ingredients together but... - 45.6602
Tuna Macaroni Bake
Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender; drain and add soup, milk, tuna, lemon rind, pepper, seasoned salt, and 2 cups cheese.
Put in shallow baking dish; cover with potato chips mixed with remaining cheese.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 39.4591
Hearty Baked Sandwiches
Chicken sandwiches for me are an anytime treat. A yummy bite while shopping or rushing out and have no time to eat.This hearty baked sandwiches is a delicious sandwich, the very thought of it makes my mouth water - 42.1308
Herb Baked Tomatoes
Relish this easy and delicious recipe for Herb Baked Tomatoes - a very basic tomato recipe, yet richly flavored with herbs aplenty! Dish out this healthy Herb Baked Tomatoes to your family. - 44.1416
Garlic And Cumin Roasted Chickpeas
Here's a recipe for a delicious, alternative snack to potato chips. You can customise them in just about any way you like and they're easy as anything to make! - 111.834
Roasted Green Beans
We are on a green bean kick! While last week's delicious green bean recipe cooked the beans in bacon, today's recipe roasts them in olive oil. Roasted green beans are super easy to make and they have a wonderful flavor. They are a healthier alternative to... - 126.642
Cutlets In Tomato Gravy
For the cutlets
Boil the potatoes and mash them coarsely.
Chop the onions finely.
Mix the onions, potatoes, green chillies, coriander, lemon juice and salt.
Shape into cutlets.
Mix the flour very well in 1 1/2 teacups of water. Dip the cutlets in this paste,... - 45.7848
Peas & Tuna Casserole
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a casserole and empty the soup into it.
3.Add in the milk and combine well.
4.Now, add the tuna, 1 cup of potato chips and the peas.
5.Layer the top with the rest of the potato chips.
6. Bake for... - 40.807
Crunchy Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Scantly coat a 13x9x2-inch ovenproof casserole dish with butter.
3) In a bowl, stir together the condensed soup, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Put aside 1 cup of the potato chips and 2... - 47.3136
Boulangerie Turkey Salad
1) Preheat the oven at 350 degrees
2) In a casserole, combine turkey, Mayonnaise, olives, chopped nuts, onions, celery and lemon juice
3) Top it with crushed potato chips and grated cheese
4) Bake until a fork - when inserted, comes out... - 42.1721
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a buttered casserole or pan, place the ingredients.
3) Mix well and top with crushed potato chips.
4) For color, add paprika.
5) Bake in the oven for 30 to 45 minutes.
6) A perfect dish... - 45.0536
Hot Chicken Salad
Preheat oven to 450°.
Grease baking dish.
Blend together soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, celery, onion, almonds, and water chestnuts.
Put into buttered baking dish, cover with potato chips, and bake 20 minutes, or... - 38.1662
Five Can Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to a moderate temperature.
2. Remove the bones of the chicken and dice it.
3. In a large bowl, mix the diced chicken with mushroom soup, rice soup, chowmein noodles, and milk.
4. Put the mixture in a greased,square... - 37.7778
Chicken Crunch Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, tip in the chicken, soup, milk and salt and heat to boiling
3. Spread the ½ cup potato chips on the bottom of a greased 2 qt casserole. Pour this over the chicken mixture and cover with... - 36.3746
Puny's Squash Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and set aside.
Place the squash and onions in a large pot with a small amount of water over medium heat.
Bring to a simmer and cook until tender, 8 to 10 minutes, then drain into a... - 44.0625
Hot Chicken Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. Set the cheese and the potato chips aside
3. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together
4. Drop spoonfuls of this mixture on to a greased 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
5. Sprinkle with cheese and crushed... - 43.7475
Scalloped Corn And Pepper
Cooking up something special is always fun and here's a simple recipe for Scalloped Corn and Pepper to double that fun. This dish is really gonna taste good and will definitely make up a great meal! - 45.9555
Skin sole and remove backbone.
Fill space with bacon.
Put diced onion and fish in a flat casserole which has been spread with olive oil.
Pour melted butter over fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover fish with beaten egg yolks, then sprinkle with bread... - 46.8019
Deviled Oyster Scallop
Indulge in life's real pleasure with this Deviled Oyster Scallop and enjoy the real fun of cooking with this wondeful recipe. With the most popular combinations on trial, this Deviled Oyster Scallop is sure to catch everyone's fancy! - 42.6555
Casserole Ham Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. Prepare a 8x2-inch round baking dish..
3. Combine the cooked ham, celery, stuffed green olives, hard boiled eggs, onion, lemon juice, mustard and pepper.
4. Once the ingredients are combined, add in the... - 46.2935
If easy cooking makes you feel good then how about trying this Turkey Mandarin. The best part of this recipe for Turkey Mandarin is that it's cooked in no time and literally leaves no mess. Yes, this recipe is just your type! - 48.6761
Heat soup and milk in medium saucepan till boiling, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Add mayonnaise and cheese; stir till cheese melts.
Blend in wine.
Add to cooked noodles along with drained shrimp; mix well.
Bake, covered, in a 1 1/2-quart casserole... - 39.8243
Kay's Egg Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove egg yolks with a spoon. Place in a bowl and mash well with a fork. Add celery, mayonnaise and mustard and blend well. If mixture is not moist enough, add a little more mayonnaise.
3.... - 36.0886
Traditional Egg Casserole
In a large skillet, cook onion in butter until tender, but not brown.
Blend in flour.
Add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Add cheese; stir until melted.
Arrange half the egg slices in the bottom of a lightly greased 10 x 6 x... - 39.5171
Green Beans Amandine
Cover bottom of ungreased casserole with 1 can of beans, 1/2 cup of celery, 1/2 cup of onions, 1/4 cup of bell pepper, sliced ripe olives, mushrooms and slivered almonds.
Season with black and red pepper.
Cover with 1 can cream of mushroom... - 45.5951
Chicken Casserole For 25
Toss together and bake uncovered in medium oven of 350° for 30 minutes.
Use two medium size pyrex dishes, and top with cheese and crushed potato chips before baking.
May be frozen.
Serves 25. - 36.0781
Brown Valencia Savory
1) Prepare the sage and onion stuffing as per the package instructions.
2) Mix the stuffing with the nuts, soya flour and egg, then blend well until the mixture is firm.
3) In a generously buttered loaf tin, coated with the breadcrumbs, press the... - 39.671
Mushroom Chicken Casserole
Saute sliced mushrooms and onion in oil over medium heat until golden - about 5 minutes.
Add soup, broth, chicken and soya sauce.
Mix well and place in casserole.
Cover with 1/2 cup crushed potato chips.
Heat in 350Â°F oven until bubbly, approximately 20... - 36.3962
Tato Taco Casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine crust ingredients.
Press into 1-1/2 quart casserole.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
In skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
Stir in taco sauce; heat through.
Combine meat mixture and cheese; spread over baked... - 44.9692
1) Keep aside a mashed mixture of baked beans in tomato sauce with bread for 10 minutes.
2) Mix in cheese, herbs and onion until a stiff mixture is formed.
3) Add a little more cheese and bread if the mixture is not stiff enough and mix... - 45.366
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
Savory Nut Roast
1) In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients together and blend well.
2) In a greased tin or ovenproof dish, pour the mixture and apply the melted butter or oil over the top.
3) Place on the top shelf of the oven and bake until brown.
4)... - 41.4694
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 41.1387
Eggs And Broccoli
Rinse broccoli in cold water to separate; drain.
Spread broccoli in ungreased 12 x7 1/2 X 2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange eggs, cut sides up, on broccoli.
Mix soup, milk, pimiento, parsley, mustard, basil, onion powder and pepper sauce; heat... - 40.8464
Roasted Red Pepper Tofu Dip
A great party dip that doubles as a spread or spooned on top of a baked potato.
Plus, Toni has some tips for roasting your own red peppers. - 121.893
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. Take a frying pan and soften 2 tbsp of butter and stir in the sherry.
3. Heat together and cook on low heat for about a minute.
4. Stir in lobster or crab-meat.
5. Blend the mixture by stirring and cover... - 43.802
Tuna Tomato Favorite
1) Preheat the oven to 300F.
2) Slice a 1/2-inch thick piece from the stem end of the tomatoes. Scoop out the centre pulp, leaving just a tomato shell. Overturn the tomatoes and let drain. Refrigerate.
3) Slice up the centre pulp of one tomato.... - 44.0628