- » Healthy Onion Soup
Healthy Onion Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy onion soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy onion soup recipes.
Easy French Onion Soup
This easy French onion soup recipe is one of its kind. It looks sumptuous and is a great family treat. Very easy to prepare and the bread and cheese makes it a complete meal. Take a look for the easy steps. - 113.07
Butternut Squash And Onion Soup
Soups are always hot and appetizing over cold evenings with all good flavors of meats, vegetables or anything that is worked with. Here is a recipe to make Butternut Squash Soup by chef Rula using butternut squash along with some more vegetables and flavors.... - 101.184
Raw Vegetable Soup With Onion, Tomato, Garlic And Kale
When in a mood for some healthy eating, this raw veggie soup will make a delightful addition to your platter. Loaded with onion, tomato, garlic and kale and bursting with flavors, this raw vegan soup will surely wow your taste buds. Tali whisks up this... - 83.9201
Hot Yogurt Soup
1. Soak the barley for 2 hours till soft
2. Cook the soaked barley in broth for one hour
3. Add the semolina to the hot barley mixture and simmer on low heat
4. In another pan, add the butter to the pan and heat again
5. Add the butter to the pan and... - 43.4985
Fish Stock With Onion
1. In a large saucepan, tip in the butter
2. Heat the butter till it is gently heated through
3. Add the onions, the well-washed fish bones and all the rest of the ingredients
4. Cover with greaseproof paper
5. Cover the pan
6. Sweat the vegetables on... - 41.7982
Wyler's S French Onion Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the margarine and heat gently
2. Add the onions and the garlic to the pan and sautÃ© till golden brown
3. Add water, sherry and bouillon to the pan and simmer till it reaches a boil.
4. Reduce heat on the pan and simmer... - 41.1748
Hamburger Vegetable Soup
1. In a large saucepan, place the ground beef and the onion and sautÃ© on gentle heat till done.
2. Drain off the excess oil from the pan and add the rest of the ingredients to the pan.
3. Bring the soup to the boil and lower the heat.
4. Simmer on... - 38.0216
Onion Soup Gratin
In a large saucepan cook the sliced onion in the diet margarine, covered, over low heat about 20 minutes or till onion is lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
Add the condensed beef broth, water, dry sherry, and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boil; season... - 31.5443