- » Healthy Oceanian Seafood
Healthy Oceanian Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy oceanian seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy oceanian seafood recipes.
Pipis Stir Fried In Coconut Milk
Heat the oil in wok or large pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and ground spices; stir-fry until fragrant.
Add rinsed and drained pipis, juice, sauce, milk and sugar; stir-fry until pipis open, discard any that do not open.
Add choy sum;... - 40.0706
A great hearty Aussie omelet (well, we think it is!). Well worth the effort. - 39.2038
You May Also Like!
1. Combine the oil, lime juice and mustard in a large bowl. Add the scallops and shrimp and marinate for 1 hour at room temperature. Drain the seafood, reserving the marinade.
2. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
3. Thread the seafood with the... - 30.8722
Cook salt pork until crisp and browned.
Drain off fat and reserve pork.
Put butter, seasonings, and clam broth in kettle and bring to boil.
Add fish and seafood and simmer, covered, until tender.
Add reserved pork and remaining ingredients, and heat. - 37.8239
Mixed Seafood Salad
1. Combine wine, mussels and pipis in a large saucepan, cover, bring to the boil. Cook until shells open. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a large bowl.
2. Add scallops and squid to the boiling liquid and cook for 2 minutes. Remove with slotted spoon... - 33.1322
Marinated Seafood Salad
1. Bring wine and lemon juice to the boil in a medium frying pan. Add chili, scallops and squid rings and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer scallops and squid to a medium bowl with a slotted spoon.
2. Add 1 cup of water to the pan juices and bring to the boil. Add... - 35.8023
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a pot, add milk, scallops and fillets.
3.Let simmer for 8 minutes.
4.Drain the fish and save the liquid.
5.Now heat some butter and mix flour in it.
6. Add the lobster liquid and mix well into the... - 48.0747
1) Remove the skin off the fish fillets. Pull off any stray bones. Slice the flesh of the fish into chunks.
2) Slice the onion fine.
3) Drain the can of smoked oysters.
4) Slice the crusts off the bread. Slice the white portion into cubes for... - 44.774
Hot And Spicy Seafood Kabobs
1) In a bowl, add in lemon juice, vegetable oil, onion, garlic, paprika, thyme, oregano, red pepper and black pepper. Mix well.
2) Under cold, running water wash the scallops. Pat them dry.
3) In a durable zip-lock pouch, add in the scallops and... - 47.6264
New Brunswick Seafood Casserole
Cut all fish into bite-size pieces.
Bring 2 cups water to boil.
Add fish and simmer 4 minutes.
Reserve fish and dissolve bouillon cubes in liquid.
Pour into 2-cup measure, including any liquid from canned shellfish.
Heat butter in top of double boiler, stir... - 46.4407
A Supper From The Sea
1) In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil. Add in 1/2 packet of frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and chill. Wrap the remaining packet and freeze.
2) Using a paring knife, slice around the bottom of the ice-cream box. Let... - 41.4206
Healthy Oceanian Seafood Recipes By Category
Healthy Oceanian Seafood Dish: