- » Healthy Oatmeal Chips
Healthy Oatmeal Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy oatmeal chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy oatmeal chips recipes.
Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you baked cookies with your mum? Well that's one memorable experience! To bring back those nostalgic moments get yourself engaged in some baking! Watch this video for more on how to get going! - 93.483
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 129.384
Chocolate Chip Or Oatmeal Cookies
Cream sugars, butter and eggs together.
Add dry ingredients and mix well.
For Chocolate Chip Cookies, add the proper ingredients and for Oatmeal Cookies, add the proper ingredients.
Drop by a cookie scoop onto cookie sheets and bake at 375Â° for 10-14... - 36.6213
Oatmeal With Banana Chip Breakfast
Looking for some simple and healthy breakfast recipes? This video will suit you jut fine. Watch it to learn this full of health and taste oatmeal with banana chip breakfast. Do not give it a miss. - 78.1259
Giant Oatmeal Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
In large bowl, cream butter- and both sugars until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg, vanilla, and orange extract.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and spices.
Stir into butter mixture.
Stir in peanut butter chips, chopped peanuts, and oats.
Let dough sit at room... - 43.4868
Jumbo Oatmeal Chip Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, beat shortening and sugars until creamy.
3. Stir in eggs and vanilla.
4. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended.
5. Fill 1/3rd of a cup with dough and turn over a... - 47.5665
Apple Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Cream together shortening and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
Add water and vanilla.
Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
Add to creamed mixture; mixing well.
Add oats, chips, apples and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased baking... - 40.139
Butterscotch Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Set the cookie sheets aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the corn-oil spread, brown sugar, sugar, molasses, egg whites and maple extract until well combined.
In a small bowl, stir... - 50.1579
Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookie
Cinnamon makes this oatmeal cookie anything but ordinary. With the right amount of spice, these cookie are truly irresistible. Bob Baker tells you how to toss out batches of chewy, crispy cookie that also makes for a total health treat. This fiber-dense treat... - 110.981
Cream butter and both sugars.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Mix together with flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
Add chocolate chips, Hershey's bar and nuts.
Roll into balls and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
Bake at 375Â° for 10 minutes. - 34.9489
Caramel Oatmeal Squares
Combine dry ingredients and butter until blended.
Take 1/2 mixture and pat into ungreased 9 x 13 inch Pyrex dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 10 minutes.
Sprinkle chocolate chips and nuts and pour melted caramels and cream mixture over.
Sprinkle remaining dry mixture... - 29.9613
Orange Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease the baking sheet with a 1/4 teaspoon of butter.
2) In a bowl, add the butter and egg. Beat well to get a creamy mixture.
3) Gradually add in the banana, vanilla, brown sugar and orange zest, one by... - 46.5899
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Sift the flour, sugar, cinnamon, soda, and salt into a large bowl.
In another bowl, mix the oatmeal, raisins, peanuts, and chocolate chips.
In a third bowl, whisk together the oil, margarine, egg, and milk.
Pour the liquid... - 44.0177
1) Mix together oats and milk and keep aside for 5 minutes.
2) Beat in eggs and shortening to oat mixture and mix well.
3) Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4) Add this to oat mixture and stir just until mixed well.
5) Heat a griddle... - 45.7091
Microwaved Oatmeal Bars
Microwave peanut butter and chocolate chips 2 minutes to melt.
Stir at half time. - 18.3837
Frosted Oatmeal Bars
1) In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, butter, oats and honey.
2) Cook in the microwave at HIGH for 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or till bubbly, stir twice in between.
3) In a 8 x 8" baking dish, spread the mixture evenly and cool.
4) In small bowl,... - 40.7139
Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
1) Cream sugar, butter and vanilla. Add egg, flour and baking soda, mix well. Add oats, coconut and chips.
2) Drop on greased cookie sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes at 350 degrees. - 26.0897
Loaded Oatmeal Cookies
Loaded Oatmeal Cookies are healthy cookies. Loaded Oatmeal Cookies gets its taste from butter mixed with eggs and milk, topped with walnuts. - 37.7579
Chocolate Oatmeal Chews
1) Into a bowl, combine the pats, coconut, sugar and pecans
2) Using the hands rub in the mixture to get a crumbly mixture
3) Add the corn syrup
4) Into an 8 inch square dish, press the mixture into it evenly
5) Microwave on high for three minutes,... - 42.9494
Oatmeal Chocolate Squares
1. In large bowl, combine oats, sugar and wheat germ and cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
2. Stir in corn syrup and in ungreased 8-inch (2 liter) square baking dish spread the mixture.
3. Microwave at High, uncovered, for 2 minutes, stir well... - 44.4944
Oatmeal Banana Bites
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In food processor, puree banana until creamy.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add oats, oat flour, baking powder, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Mix well
4. Drop pureed banana, vanilla, and chocolate chips or... - 111.03
High Fiber Vegan Oatmeal Cookie
For all the health conscious lot, this recipe is a must try. These cookie are not only great in taste but are also high on fiber. Watch Kim Shields giving step by step instructions in the video now and bake a jar full these delicious and healthy cookie today. - 117.159
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Place flour, wheat germ and salt in a bowl and mix well.
Work in the butter with the fingertips or a pastry blender until mixture is like coarse oatmeal.
Stir in cheese, walnuts, egg yolk and enough water to make a dough.
Knead briefly... - 35.526
Sinful Chocolate Chip Cookies
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter, peanut butter, sugar and brown sugar and stir in the eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour,... - 47.095
Awesome Energy Bars
Wheat germ is often found in its raw form. To toast wheat germ, just place the desired quantity in a dry skillet and heat over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes. As soon as it becomes fragrant and starts to brown, remove it from the heat and cool before... - 45.4141
More Bites On The Run
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine oatmeal, nuts, raisins, chocolate chips, mashed banana, cinnamon, applesauce, peanut butter, honey and vanilla. Stir... - 0
Hello everyone it's time to share with you a great Oat Cookies recipe.Check out the video to know how this yummy cookies were prepared. Hats off to chef Jenny for sharing an amazing cookie recipe which is weet as well as healthy at the same time. - 102.795
Mom's Boiled Raisin Cookffis
Boil until 2/3 cup water remains.
Add: Dissolve and add: Cool and add:Drop by spoonful on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° for about 10 minutes. - 30.8883
Grind the oatmeal and rice in the container of an electric blender until they are fine and powdery.
Add the remaining ingredients and process again until the mixture is fairly uniform in texture.
To prepare 1 serving, combine 2 tablespoons of the cereal... - 26.7863
Baby Ruth Candy Brownies
Combine margarine, sugar, and syrup in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until margarine melts and sugar dissolves.
Add peanut butter and vanilla.
Pour over the oatmeal; mix well.
Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch pan and bake at 375 degrees for 12 minutes.
Melt... - 43.3594
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a blender add 5 cups of oatmeal and blend to make a fine powder.
3. In a bowl cream the butter and both sugars and keep aside.
4. In a large bowl add eggs, vanilla, flour, oatmeal, salt, baking... - 46.798
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat brown sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the sugar mixture until well blended. Stir in... - 37.3966
Kitchen Sink Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and milk.
2. Mix flour and oatmeal with baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Add to sugar mixture and beat... - 36.2708
Gluten-free Breakfast Cookies
On a gluten free-diet? Eat some cookies for breakfast! Now doesn’t that seem quite odd? Well it is true, this cooking video does show you how to make healthy oat cookies loaded with heart healthy oats and walnuts, dried cranberries, raisins and slivers of... - 139.145
Healthy Oatmeal Chips Recipes By Category
Healthy Oatmeal Chips Dish: