- » Healthy Navy Beans
Healthy Navy Beans Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Healthy Navy Beans recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Healthy Navy Beans recipes.
Quick And Simple White Bean Soup
If you are looking for a quick warming soup that is surprisingly easy to make, this is it. Simple and delicious, Betty's white bean soup treat is ready in minutes and makes for a sumptuous addition to any meal. This soup provides a super-quick one-bowl-meal... - 103.899
Bean And Split Pea Soup
Bring beans and soaking liquid to a boil in a large soup kettle (not aluminum).
Add all the rest of the ingredients except lemon juice, pepper, and salt.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours; then add lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.
Continue cooking until beans are... - 35.1415
Wash and soak white beans overnight. Pressure cook along with diced potatoes.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry coriander seeds till light brown.
Put coconut, red chillies, salt and tamarind paste along with some warm water to a blender and grind them to a... - 41.125
Southern Favorite White Bean Soup
Need a recipe for a quick weeknight meal? Then this speedy, satisfying, Southern special white bean soup will make for a sumptuous one-bowl meal. Low in calories and fats, this filling beans soup is extremely filling and quick and are so delicious that you... - 90.9261
Rinse and sort beans.
Place in a large soup kettle With water.
Bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 1 to 2 hours.
Add ham bone, vegetables, and seasonings, except salt.
Simmer, covered, for 1 hour or until... - 45.6138
Creamy Artichoke And White Bean Dip
This is a healthy dip with a little healthy fat and lots of fiber. See this excellent video that shares an artichoke and white bean dip recipe made with a few simple ingredients. A tasty and quick recipe you can make at home. Serve this fabulous dip with... - 129.2
Tomato Tortellini Soup
A quick rush of dinner and sometimes your unsure what to make! This is a quick recipe being shared, a pot of flavorful soup with some tortellini! Check out the video for more on this soup! - 88.5665
Steven Raicheln's Spaghetti With White Bean Sauce
1) In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and cook the garlic, onion, pepper, and celery over moderately low heat for 5 minutes till softened.
2) Add beans and cook for 1 minute.
3) Pour stock, half the parsley, pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to... - 46.5536
Hearty Spinach White Bean Soup
A hearty and healthy soup with spinach and white bean is the ultimate choice for a mild Autumn afternoon. It is a soup, which can be considered as a comfort food for any personal occasion. Go through the video to learn the step-by-step instruction of cooking. - 121.199
Bean And Garlic Sauce
Looking for an easy to make sauce recipe? Watch this video now to learn this Bean and Garlic Sauce recipe. This sauce is high on taste and is sure to impress all. Watch it now. - 95.1083
Healthy Venison Chili
1. In a pan, heat oil.
2. Add garlic, onions, celery and carrot and stir until it turns translucent.
3. Transfer the vegtables to a cooking pot.
4. Next, add the deer cubes into the first pan and cook halfway through for 15 minutes.
5. In the vegetable... - 105.176
1. In a bowl mix sweet peppers, corn, cumin, olive oil, salt, pepper, jaiapeno and beans.
2. Toss to coat the beans well.
3. Mix scallions and tomatoes. Toss gently.
4. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
5. Serve Southwestern salad... - 46.8319
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Puffs
This is a great and low cal cookie! They are also quite filling thanks to the pumpkin. The beauty of pumpkin is that its not just great to have in
fall. Its great as an add in to recipes all year long! - 39.8473
Rosy Tuna Fruit Salad
1) Dice the apples and quarter the grapes.
2) Chop the walnuts.
3) In a medium bowl, combine apples, grapes, tuna, beans and nuts.
4) Mix well.
5) In a small bowl, stir well the dressing ingredients.
6) Toss the salad into dressing to... - 45.4094