- » Healthy Nachos Cheese
Healthy Nachos Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy nachos cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy nachos cheese recipes.
Healthy Nacho Cheese Bites
Watch this outstanding video that shares a great idea to make healthy nacho cheese bites. The recipe that the video shows is absolutely nutritious with plenty of nuts, fresh vegetables and lettuce. Try out this recipe to make a healthy party menu that looks... - 110.854
Vegan Nacho Cheese
Chef Joy Houston shows you how to make a creamy, dairy-free replacement for nacho cheese. This raw food recipe for cheese uses a base of macadamia nuts to get a smooth texture and creamy finish. Get more recipes and dietary help from Chef Joy at her site. - 0
Super Bowl Chili Nacho Dip
Want to know of a yummy nacho dip recipe that is perfect for Super Food munch along food? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, cheesy, healthy dip that is easy to prepare and tastes great. This dip is the perfect nacho companion, but can also be... - 89.7003
Spread bean dip lightly on taco chips.
Top with cheese.
Place 8 to 10 chips at a time on paper plate.
MICROWAVE 30 SECONDS on '5', or until cheese begins to melt. - 28.4648
Super Quick Nachos
1. Heat oven to 400°. Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Place tortilla chips in single layer on cookie sheet. Top with salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake about 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 21.7866
Vegetarian Nacho Cheese Dip
1. In a bowl take all the ingredients. Microwave for 2 minutes on high.
2. Serve Nacho Dip with nachos or for healthier option with vegetables. - 92.5371
Fill flour tortillas with ingredients in order given.
Fold over one end of each tortilla and roll up. - 28.4199
Cheesy Meaty Delight
For all the cheese lovers this video is a must watch. The combination of various cheese varieties with delicious hamburger meat makes a great dish. Watch the chef prepare this delicacy now. - 92.0283
Tasty Nori Nachos
Nori nachos is an interesting way to savor a Japanese food in Mexican way. Baffled! Well, the good thing about making nachos at home is that you can add health value and customize your own topping. And what better way to get best of both cuisine than use nori... - 89.1616
Game Day Chili And Nachos
Graziella serves up a hot and delicious chili and nachos dish that is surprisingly healthy, but tastes naughty! Packed with good- for- you ingredients that no one will even suspect, this chili is a winner for any game day! Gooooo Chili, wooo! - 0
1 Fry tostados, then shake in brown bag to which salt and garlic have been added.
2 Place tostados on a cookie sheet.
3 Top each one with a square of cheese, some chopped or sliced chile and some chopped scallion. Broil for 6 minutes, or until the cheese... - 29.0575
Spread tortilla pieces about one layer deep (they overlap) in each of 2 low-rimmed 10 or 11-inch round pans or ovenproof plates.
Sprinkle tortillas evenly with cheese; then top with chiles.
Place both pans, uncovered, in a 400° oven for about 5 minutes or... - 27.1371
1. On a microwave-oven-safe platter arrange about one-third of tortilla chips and spray one-third of chopped green chilies, chopped onions, ripe and green olives and cheese over it.
2. Cook the dish for about 1 ½ minutes at high until the cheese is... - 33.1315
Reggae Reggae Nachos
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then soften the onion and chilli for a few mins. Stir in the tomatoes, tomato sauce and allspice. Bubble for 1 min, then remove from the heat.
2. Take a large ovenproof dish or plate and pile... - 35.0396
Easy Snack For Kids: Healthier Nachos
Healthy Nachos? Yes, it is possible! Choose the baked chips instead of fried and whole foods as toppings and you'll have healthier nachos that are just as good as any! - 0
1. To prepare nacho chips, in a shallow bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside. Dip tortillas, one at a time, in water; let drain briefly. Stack tortillas; then cut stack into 6 to 8 wedges. Dip one side of each wedge in sugar mixture. Arrange wedges in... - 23.916
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Brush both sides of the tortillas with the vegetable oil, then quarter each tortilla, transfer to an ungreased baking sheet, and bake, uncovered, for 10 to 12 minutes or until crisp.
Meanwhile, in a small heavy saucepan, combine... - 39.2157
Mexican nachos is an all time favorite snack which is savored by all age groups. Serve it with salsa or your choice of dip, nachos will never fail to impress your guests. Here is an interesting twist to the usual nachos recipe to suit the vegan diet. Watch... - 109.114
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges; lightly spray one side of wedges with cooking spray. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 5 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned and crisp.
2. Meanwhile, cook ground turkey in small nonstick... - 31.2038
1) Into a large saucepan, combine the chicken and a teaspoon of salt
2) Pour in water into the saucepan
3) Bring to a boil, place the lid on and lowering the heat simmer for about 8 minutes
4) Using a slotted spoon, drain the chicken reserving about... - 45.3978
California Style Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 500° F temperature
2. Separate the corn chips and select 32 whole triangles.
3. Arrange all these on a large baking sheet.
1. Spread the cheese evenly over each of the chips
2. Bake 3 minutes... - 42.4367
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
1) Cut the jalapeno chilies into small pieces.
2) Slice the cheese in chunks.
3) In a bowl, place the chunks and add green Tabasco. Toss well.
4) In a microwave, melt the cheese.
5) Fry the jalapeno pieces in the melted cheese and give... - 37.8628
1. Set an oven rack 6 inches from the broiler element. Heat broiler. Line 2 baking sheets or jelly-roll pans with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray
2. Arrange snack chips on baking sheets in a single layer. Top with olives and chilies; sprinkle with... - 31.0912
Lightly butter cookie sheet.
Remove the stems from the mushrooms.
Reserve the caps; chop the stems.
Brush mushroom caps with melted butter; arrange on a baking sheet.
In a skillet, saute chopped mushroom stems in olive oil until all moisture... - 38.3128
1. Preheat the oven to 475°. Dollop each tortilla chip with 1 teaspoon of the refried beans. Arrange the chips, bean-side up, in a single layer, on two large jelly-roll pans or edged baking sheets.
2. Top each chip with a slice of jalapeno pepper. Sprinkle... - 31.451
1. Preheat the oven to 500°.
2. Immerse the tortillas one at a time in water; drain and lay them on baking sheets. Bake the tortillas 6 or 7 minutes, or just until crisp, turning them after 4 to 5 minutes. If the tortillas begin to curl, lay another baking... - 30.9024
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the tortillas into quarters.
3) Coarsely mash the beans.
4) Place the tortilla pieces on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes or until crisp but not brown.
5) Let it cool for few minutes.
6)... - 41.6653
Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set... - 40.1837
Tri Pepper Nachos
1. To make chips, stack tortillas and cut into wedges using scissors or a sharp knife. Place wedges in a single layer on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till light golden brown. Remove the chips from oven. Arrange the... - 31.7878
Light N' Lean Nachos
In a 4-cup glass measuring cup, combine half of the potatoes and 1/4 cup stock.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the potatoes are just tender.
Let stand for 5 minutes, or until cool enough to handle.
Drain the... - 40.6359
Black Bean Nachos
1. Place beans in a saucepan and pour over fresh cold water to cover by 5 cm/2 in. Bring to the boil and boil for 10 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 45 minutes or until beans are tender. Drain.
2. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over a... - 33.6387
Nachos Corn Bread
1. Grease 9-inch microwave-safe ring pan. Dust with 1 tablespoon cornmeal.
2. In medium bowl, combine 1 cup cornmeal, flour, sugar and baking powder.
3. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth. Add egg, milk, oil and onion; stir until well blended. Pour all... - 37.1868
Easy Chicken Nacho Bake
Craving for a delicious dinner that can be made in no time? Try this simple Cheesy Chicken and Nacho bake recipe. The chef demonstrates a step wise process to prepare this delicacy in your own kitchen. Do not miss it. - 127.348
1) Coat garlic cloves with oil and bake in 375-degree oven for half an hour, or until just tender and golden.
2) Cover the metal baking pan (approximately 9 x 12 inches) with overlapping tortilla chips.
3) Arrange garlic, onion, chiles and olives... - 41.3056
Tex Mex Oieese Ball
1) In a blender, mix together cheddar and cream cheese, margarine, onion powder, garlic powder.
2) Process the cheese mixture until creamy.
3) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl by scrapping the sides of the blender with spatula.
4) Fold the chillies... - 45.3524
Chili Con Queso Sauce
In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth.
Stir in water, parsley and cumin; mix well.
Microwave, uncovered, on high 3 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Stir in tomato.
Serve with hamburgers, potatoes or vegetables. - 29.183
Taco Salad With Refried Beans
1) In a pan, saute the ground beef until brown.
2) In another pan, heat the beans.
3) In a bowl, mix chopped onions, chopped lettuce leaves and black olives.
3) Arrange the corn chips neatly on the serving platter.
4) On one chip, add a... - 42.5113
Quick Bean Dip
1) Into a microwavable dish, add in the soups, salsa, olives, water and onion
2) Cover with a lid and microwave for 6 minutes till heated through
3) Stir the mixture every 2 minutes
4) Empty the mixture to a small slow cooker and keep warm... - 34.7804
Skinny Buffalo Chicken Dip & Workout
Get fit in the kitchen while making this healthy buffalo chicken dip recipe featuring The Laughing Cow wedges and Greek yogurt instead of fatty mayo and sour cream! This recipe is perfect as dip during the playoffs as well as a filler for a sandwich or topper... - 0
Southwestern Zucchini Quiche
1. Place butter in 10-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover; microwave on high 20 seconds or until butter melts. Brush butter over bottom and side of pie plate; set aside.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine zucchini, mushrooms, onion, red pepper,... - 35.1331
Tortellini pasta with pesto, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley - 98.0986
Mexicali Vegetables And Pasta
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, zucchini, celery, onion and oregano. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. In small bowl, stir soup until smooth; stir in milk. Add... - 29.4185
Tulsa Taco Salad
1) In an airtight jar, mix the vinegar, tomato paste, oil, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano together.
2) Place the dressing in the refrigerator, until required.
3) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the turkey, onion and garlic over a... - 48.8671