- » Healthy Molasses
Healthy Molasses Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy molasses recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy molasses recipes.
Molasses Baked Soybeans
1) Soak the soybeans overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
3) In the oven or over the stove, cook the soybeans until tender.
4) In a medium skillte, saute the onion in hot oil until tender.
5) In a large mixing bowl,... - 44.4317
Pears Baked In Molasses-port Sauce
Pears Baked In Molasses-Port Sauce is something you need to add to your party menu. This Pears Baked In Molasses-Port Sauce is packed with everything ideal for a rich treat. Just give this rich tasting Pears Baked In Molasses-Port Sauce a try. - 32.3702
Molasses Sugar Cookies
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, egg whites, molasses, instant espresso powder, and 1/2 cup (120 ml) water.... - 32.4804
1.Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves into a large bowl.
2.Stir in milk, apple butter, and molasses.
3.In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high until stiff.
4.Gently fold egg whites into pancake batter.
5.Spoon... - 43.6576
Hot Molasses Drink
1. In a mug or cup, add molasses to milk.
2. Use a stick cinnamon as a stirrer to flavor the milk and dissolve the molasses.
3. Top the beverage with whipped cream if you like.
4. Enjoy hot on a cold winter day. - 29.6199
Molasses Barbecue Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Bring mixture to a boil and allow to boil for bout a minute.
3) Serve and use as required. - 35.0204
Molasses Crunch Candy
1) Grease a butter paper and dust with powdered milk.
2) Use a large glass bowl. Grease the bowl with oil.
3) In the bowl, combine the date crunch with powdered milk and raisins
4) Pour in the molasses into the mixture.
5) Using a... - 41.2925
Cream shortening and sugar, add molasses, sift flour and add ginger, salt and baking soda.
Add the dry ingredients to the shortening, sugar and molasses gradually, alternating with the coffee, and ending up with the flour mixture.
Bake at 400°... - 30.503
Molasses Oat Waffles
Heat milk and molasses; pour over oats.
Add beaten eggs, oil, and sifted dry ingredients.
Bake in hot waffle iron.
Serve with Molasses-Honey-Butter Sauce. - 39.6883
1) Combine dry milk, molasses and fresh milk, blend until light and frothy and properly mixed.
2) Store in refrigerator and drink hot or cold as desired.
3) Serve in mugs when required as low cal diet. - 30.3038
Molasses Nut Bread
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the first 6 ingredients.
3. Add baking powder, salt, flour and soda.
4. Add buttermilk with egg mixture alternately. Star and end by adding the flour mixture.
5. Mix the... - 49.5276
Soft Spice Molasses Cookies
Soft spice molasses Cookies are soft, spiced, chewy rounds. These go very well with tea and coffee. You can make them in winters, the spices make them healthy for the season. Soft spice molasses cookies are flavorful and good for a quick snack. - 51.4406
Homemade Molasses Cookies
1. In a medium-size saucepan heat the molasses over medium-low heat. When the molasses reaches the boiling point, stir in the margarine. When the margarine has melted, remove the pan from the heat and stir in the flour, sugar, milk, ginger and baking powder.... - 32.8194
Molasses Egg Egg nog
1. In a mixing bowl, beat egg yolks and unsulphured molasses.
2. Gradually stir in milk.
3. In another clean dry bowl, beat egg white using an egg beater, until stiff.
4.Add to molasses-milk and gently stir in.
5.Pour into 2 serving... - 38.1847
Molasses Fruit Pudding
Melt shortening, add molasses, milk and beaten egg.
Mix dry ingredients together, add raisins and stir into first mixture.
Turn into greased mold, cover and steam for 1 1/2 hours.
Serves 6. - 36.8092
Molasses Popcorn With Peanuts
Mix sugar, molasses, water, vinegar, and salt; cook until syrup becomes brittle when a little is tried in cold water (270° F.on a candy thermometer).
Add margarine and baking soda.
Stir well and pour gradually over popped corn and peanuts, tossing until cool. - 36.3434
Molasses Bran Candy
Combine all ingredients thoroughly and allow to stand for 15 or 20 minutes.
Drop by teaspoon onto plastic wrap, shape into rounds and press flat.
Allow to stand for several hours or until dry and no longer sticky. - 23.2931
1) Preheat oven to 365°F.
2) Lightly coat the inside of muffins pans with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a pan, melt shortening, stir in molasses, vinegar and egg.
4) Add in sifted flour, ginger, salt, soda and... - 47.2536
Soft Molasses Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Take a saucepan suitable for making dough, heat shortening in it.
3. Put molasses and sugar to it and allow to cool.
4. Sieve flour, salt, soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves.
5. Take a little... - 48.7247
Molasses And Peanut Butter Log
In medium-size bowl combine peanut butter and molasses.
Mix together thoroughly.
Stir in soy flour, mixing until well combined.
Gradually add 1/3 cup non-fat dry milk, blending thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
Sprinkle a little of the remaining non-fat dry... - 34.4604
Molasses Ginger Joys
1) Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
2) In a baking sheet, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a large bowl, beat the butter, molasses and honey together.
4) Then beat in the egg; blend thoroughly.
5) In a medium bowl, whisk the whole wheat... - 49.5796
Oatmeal Molasses Ginger Cakes
1) In a measuring cup, mix together eggs,oil,molasses,honey,vanilla extract and milk.
2) Put the mixture aside.
3) Into the work bowl of the food processor(use metal balde or plastic mixing blade),add flour, oats, baking powder, ginger and... - 50.252
Buttery Molasses Taffy
Butter a heavy 3-quart saucepan.
In pan combine sugar, water, molasses, butter or margarine, and corn syrup.
Cook over low heat, stirring till sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; boil gently to hard-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 266°.
Pour... - 40.5372
Molasses Date-nut Bars
Making the Molasses Date-Nut Bars has never been this easy. A perfect healthy snack to indulge your sweet tooth any time of the day. This is loved by children and adults alike. Do give this a try and find out for yourself!! - 54.3135
Molasses Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) Use a measuring cup, to combine buttermilk, egg, molasses and oil. Place it aside.
3) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, bran, brown sugar, salt... - 44.7172
In 3-quart casserole, combine popcorn and peanuts.
In 2-quart measure or casserole, combine molasses, brown sugar, butter, vinegar and salt.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until sugar is dissolved and mixture is... - 45.9632
Father's Molasses Cookies
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to 375° F
2) Take a bowl and mix sugar and butter, creaming them thoroughly until fluffy and light.
3) Add molasses along with the milk and eggs and stir them in by beating well.
4) Sift the flour... - 47.6545
Molasses Bran Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper cups.
3. In a medium bowl, blend the egg, milk, oil and molasses.
4. Add he bran cereal and let soak for 5 minutes.
5. In the mean time, combine dry ingredients... - 45.2856
Roasted Molasses Sweet Potatoes
If you love sweet potatoes, here is a recipe to bowl you over forever. Its Roasted molasses sweet potatoes made with orange juice and molasses and flavored with powdered nutmeg and olive oil. Kimberly, the chef for the recipe shows how to make them perfectly... - 117.713
Cinnamon Molasses Cookies
• Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, salt, and allspice. In a large mixer bowl beat shortening for 30 seconds. Add sugar and beat till fluffy. Add egg and molasses and beat well.
• Stir water into coffee crystals till dissolved. Add coffee... - 34.828
Vanilla Molasses Crisps
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, ginger, mace, and allspice with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in molasses.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda, baking powder, and salt and beat on... - 34.7109
Molasses Spiced Fruit
Drain syrup from fruits.
To syrup, add 1 teaspoon cloves and the cinnamon.
Stud fruit with remaining cloves.
Bring syrup to boil and boil until reduced to 2 cups.
Stir in molasses and vinegar.
Add fruit and heat gently.
Serve hot or cold with meat or... - 42.5265
Molasses Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 450 degrees; grease muffin pans.
Sift flour into milk; mix well.
Add all other ingredients; mix and beat well.
Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake for about 20 minutes.
Add raisins if desired.
Makes about 12. - 34.1546
Whole Wheat Oat And Molasses Bread
1 In a small bowl, combine the yeast, water, and sugar.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Meanwhile, lightly grease a 9"x 5"x 3" loaf pan and set aside.
In a small saucepan, heat the milk, molasses, oil, and salt over low heat for about 45 seconds or... - 42.765
Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
Sift together flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger and salt.
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg and molasses; mix well.
Add dry ingredients to the mixture alternately with water, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
Drop heaping... - 40.8038
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Mix in cornmeal.
Combine egg, molasses, and milk; stir into dry mixture.
Blend in melted shortening.
Pour into greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 25 minutes. - 39.6293
Molasses Baked Beans
Mix all ingredients in 2-1/2-quart casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. - 34.1036
Molasses Fig Pudding
Cook cornmeal, milk, water, and salt in top part of double boiler for 1 hour.
Stir occasionally to prevent lumping.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour into a buttered baking dish.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for 20 minutes.
Serve hot with cream. - 43.2754
Cornmeal Molasses Waffles
1) The waffle iron is brushed, dipped in a mixture of oil and liquid lecithin and then pre-heated.
2) All the ingredients are blended with the help of an electric blender or a wire whisk.
3) The waffles are browned on the iron, using... - 40.3014
Wet Bottom Molasses Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F and grease an 8-inch round baking dish.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine wheat flour and baking soda. Slowly, add the unsulfured molasses and oil and stir to form a smooth mixture. Set aside 1 cup from... - 39.1957
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sieve flour with salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and baking soda.
3. In a large bowl, mix molasses with eggs, oil, and hot water and blend well.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture until the eggs mixture... - 49.2833
Apple Molasses Bars
Cream together butter, sugars and molasses.
Add eggs, one at a time, beat well.
Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add alternately with sour cream; mix well.
Spread in greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1" jelly roll... - 43.1437
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow dish. In a large bowl, beat butter and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in molasses and egg until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with... - 39.1285
Baked Molasses Pudding
Cream shortening and sugar until light; beat in molasses.
Sift dry ingredients and add to first mixture with crumbs and buttermilk.
Beat for 1 minute; add egg.
Pour into greased pan (8x8x2 inches) and let stand for 30 minutes.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 41.9039
Orange Molasses Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and creamy.
3) Whilst beating, add in the orange rind and eggs and then stir in the molasses.
4) Combine together the flour, baking... - 42.2867
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Add butter and sugar to a creamy mixture.
3) Now add the egg, molasses and coffee, stirring all throughout.
4) Combine the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ground cloves... - 43.8325
1) Beat egg whites.
2) In a large bowl, place all the dry ingredients and mix well until all lumps are broken.
3) According to the thickness desired, add buttermilk to the dry mixture.
4) Add egg whites and molasses.
5) On lightly oiled... - 42.6029
Pork And Molasses Casserole
Toss the pork and bacon in seasoned flour.
Put the onions, garlic and oil in a casserole and cook on HIGH for 3-5 minutes until soft.
Add the pork, bacon, black treacle (molasses), tomato paste (puree), tomatoes and their juice and bouillon (stock).
Stir... - 39.6182
Molasses Oat Rolls
In a small mixing bowl combine all-purpose flour and yeast. Set aside.
In a small saucepan combine skim milk, molasses, cooking oil, and salt. Heat just till warm (120° to 130°), stirring constantly. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture. Beat with an... - 33.2292
Hot Molasses Cider
Insert cloves in lemon slices.
Add cider, molasses, and cinnamon.
Bring to boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add lemon juice. - 34.2304
Quick Molasses Bread
Stir together the dry ingredients.
In another bowl beat the eggs, oil, molasses, honey, orange rind, and milk together.
Stir the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients and combine carefully. The batter will be stiff.
Turn the batter into an oiled loaf... - 37.0699
Cream butter and sugar until light.
Beat in egg and molasses.
Add sifted dry ingredients and beat until smooth.
Blend in hot water.
Pour into greased pan (13 x 9 x 2 inches), and bake in preheated moderate oven (325°F.) for about 35 minutes.
Serve warm with... - 42.3842
Molasses Peach Meringues
Put peach halves in shallow baking dish.
Cover with molasses and dot with butter.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 10 minutes.
Pour cream around peaches.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Gradually add sugar and beat until very stiff.
Pile some... - 37.6676
Molasses Yogurt Dip
1. In a food processor bowl, combine the garlic and walnuts.
2. Grind coarsely.
3. Add the vinegar and seasoning and blend well.
4. Incorporate the oil to make a dressing.
5. Tip into a bowl.
6. Stir in thick yogurt and the molasses.
7. Squeeze... - 42.6117
Avocado Orange And Onion Salad With Molasses Dressing
Arrange a bed of salad greens topped with slices of avocado, then oranges and finally onions on six individual salad plates.
Combine remaining ingredients and just before serving, pour dressing over salads. - 33.0917
Baked Beans With Molasses
Place beans in container in enough water to cover by 1 inch.
Combine beans and enough water to cover in 2-quart casserole.
Place salt, pep- per, mustard and molasses in measuring cup; add enough water to equal 1 cup liquid.
Pour over... - 39.3919
Low Fat Molasses Raisin Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a food processor, puree prunes until smooth.
2. In a large bowl, stir together flour, brown sugar, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, and salt. Add prune puree, egg whites, yogurt, and molasses. Beat with an electric mixer on... - 32.7065
Molasses Chiffon Pie
Chill pie shell.
In top part of double boiler mix gelatin, 2 tablespoons sugar, and the salt.
Beat together egg yolks and milk; add to gelatin mixture with molasses.
Cook over boiling water, stirring, until mixture is slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and... - 48.9803
Molasses-apple Baked Beans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat 1/4 cup of the water or broth in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion. Cook and stir over medium heat for 3 minutes or until lightly browned. Add water if necessary during this process.
3. Add apples, cover, lower... - 37.187
Applesauce Molasses Snacking Cake
In medium bowl, combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and allspice; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat brown sugar and margarine until creamy.
Add applesauce, Egg Beaters and molasses; beat until... - 48.0919
Baked Soyabeans With Molasses
1) Soak soybeans overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 300°F.
3) In a saucepan, boil the soybeans by covering.
4) Simmer for another 3 hours or until the soybeans are nearly tender.
5) Meanwhile, in a pan, heat margarine.
6) Add the onions to... - 43.8355
Boston Baked Beans With Molasses
Cover beans with water.
Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Cover pan and let stand for 1 hour; then cook until tender.
Replace water to keep up level of liquid.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Put beans in pot.
Cut through pork rind every 1/2 inch, making cuts... - 36.7539
Molasses Glazed Barbecued Spareribs
1 Place ribs in 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish. Cover with wax paper.
2 Microwave 15 minutes on 7 (MED. HIGH). Drain and turn ribs over. Sprinkle with onion, green pepper and garlic. Combine remaining ingredients, pour over ribs. Recover and continue cooking... - 31.7629
Ginger Oatmeal Molasses Bread
1. Mix 1 cup white flour, the whole wheat flour, oats, yeast, salt, brown sugar, and ginger in a large bowl.
2. Heat the milk, molasses, and oil until very warm. Stir into the dry ingredients. Then beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
3.... - 40.8271
Zucchini Bread Using Molasses
1. Take a mixing bowl, add all ingredients and blend them well by running a hand mixer. Run the mixer at low speed until the mixture moistens and then beat at medium speed for about a minute.
2. Take a 9X5 loaf dish and line it with a wax paper, spoon... - 49.4273
Molasses Wheat Bread
1) Use a measuring cup to sprinkle yeast over Â¼ cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and molasses.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the... - 41.2888
Corn And Wheat Bread
1. Combine 1/2 cup cornmeal, the oil, molasses, salt, and the boiling water in a mixing bowl. Let stand until lukewarm. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and stir to dissolve.
3. Add the yeast mixture, egg, and 1 & 1/2 cups whole wheat flour... - 37.4977
Deluxe Old Fashioned Fruit Cake
Heat oven to 275°.
Line 2 baking pans, 9 x5 x3 or 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x2 1/2 inches, with aluminum foil; grease.
Beat all ingredients except fruits and nuts in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30 seconds.
Beat on medium speed, scraping... - 44.4509
Couscous With Raisins And Nuts
1 n a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk, molasses, lemon rind, and salt; bring to a gentle boil over moderate heat. Add the couscous and raisins, remove from the heat, cover, and let stand for 5 minutes; stir in the almonds. Spoon the mixture into bowls... - 26.973
Healthy Ginger Snaps
Measure flour, ginger, soda, cinnamon, and salt; put aside.
Cream shortening until soft.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and molasses.
Add dry ingredients over creamed mixture; blend well.
Form teaspoonsful of dough into... - 45.5567
Healthy Brown Bread
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add buttermilk, molasses, and shortening; beat until well mixed.
Stir in raisins.
Pour batter into two well-greased 13-ounce coffee cans.
Cover the cans with a double thickness of foil; tie securely with... - 35.5793
Fast And Healthy Mixed Fruit Smoothie
Smoothie for breakfast? Always a great way to start the day! This video demonstrates a simple 3-ingredient recipe. Totally healthy made with all fresh ingredients. Watch the video and learn exactly how to do. Ready in minutes, this is the way to good health!! - 117.971
Healthy Bran Muffins
Looking for a healthy muffin recipe then this Healthy Bran Muffins is what you should be giving a try! Made using unprocessed bran this Healthy Bran Muffins is brimming so full with goodness and the vanilla flavoring makes it so irresistable to try! Make it... - 48.8256
Healthy Bean Dip
1. Take a large kettle and add Pinto beans, water, onions, garlic clove, cumin seed, jalapeno peppers, large tomatoes and molasses into it. Cook over low heat for an hour.
2. Stir in chili powder, lemon juice and salt.
3. Stir in oil and cheese, while... - 37.9184
Healthy Pumpernickel Bread
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in molasses, salt, shortening, caraway seed and rye flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough white flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Cover; let rest 10 to 15 minutes.
Knead until... - 40.3378
Healthy Date Loaf
Preheat oven to 300 °F (150°C).
Butter a loaf pan.
In a bowl, pour bran flakes, dates and boiling water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
In a second bowl, sift remaining dry ingredients.
In a third bowl, beat egg.
Beat until... - 41.6676
Healthy Baked Soybeans
Mix all ingredients except bacon and tomato juice.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Cover with bacon bits.
Cover casserole and bake at 350Â° F., 1 3/4 to 2 hours, adding tomato juice from time to time, as needed.
Uncover casserole for last 30 minutes of... - 31.5196
Healthy Cereal Snacks
Combine first 11 ingredients in a large bowl.
Add molasses, oil, and vanilla; mix well.
Spread mixture on baking sheets; bake at 300° for 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
Cool and store in air-tight containers. - 31.0198
How To Make A Healthy Bbq Sauce From Scratch
I am a big fan of BBQ Sauce, but most Barbeque sauces out there have tons of High Fructose Corn Syrup as well as way too many preservatives in them which make them unhealthy. I decided to tackle this task of making a healthy version of a KC Masterpiece,... - 127.597
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 114.951
Healthy Rye Pumpernickel Bread
1)Dissolve active dry yeast in lukewarm potato stock.
2)In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, lemon rind, molasses, caraway seeds, tamari, kelp and carob powder.
3)Heat milk and add to mixing bowl ingredients and mix well.
4)Add gluten flour, 1 cup of whole... - 46.713
Homemade Healthy Halloween Treats
Brown Rice Krispy Treats and Popcorn Balls! These Veggie Kitchen's version of old time favorites. Brown Rice Krispy Treats is a delicious snack that brings back memories of childhood treats. Just like Mom used to make! The Soft and Chewy Popcorn Balls have a... - 124.516
Healthy Vegan Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread Pudding
Finally, we have something which we can eat and not feel guilty about it. This Low Fat Chocolate Gingerbread pudding is that kind of a treat! It is easy for anyone to get lost while savoring its deliciousness. Enjoy! - 116.895
Coleslaw With A Healthy Twist
Whatever time of day and whichever meal may it be, its always a good time to indulge in a healthy crunchy low fat salad. Now what can be quicker and better than putting together a tasty tangy coleslaw? The best thing about a coleslaw is that it complements... - 0
Healthy Vegan Pizza
For all the pizza lovers, here's a fantastic pizza recipe minus the extra calories. Watch chef Heather prepare this totally divine Vegan Pizza and that too without the extra fat. This recipe is a must try, watch it now. - 103.37
No Knead Whole Wheat Bread
1. Mix together the yeast and warm water. Add the molasses and sugar and let stand for 10 minutes, or until yeast dissolves and mixture starts to bubble.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, dry milk, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, and... - 40.1547
Whole Grain Cereal Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in molasses, salt, and egg.
In a pan, heat milk and butter to about 110° (butter need not melt completely).
Add milk mixture to yeast, then blend in cereal.
Gradually beat in flour to make a smooth, elastic... - 42.1348
Pineapple Upside Down Gingerbread
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
In the pan, stirtogetherthe butter, brown sugar, and lemon juice, then spread the mixture evenly over the bottom.
Arrange the pineapple rings on top.
2 Into a medium-size bowl, sift... - 44.9914
Double Ginger Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and salt.
2 In another medium-size bowl, usingan electric mixer set on medium speed, cream the butter, sugar, and crystallized ginger... - 37.8907
Indian Cranberry Bread
1 In a large bowl, stir together the yeast, water, and molasses.
Let stand for 5 minutes or until foamy.
Beat in the all-purpose flour, milk powder, and salt until smooth.
Stir in the whole-wheat flour and cornmeal until a soft dough forms.
Knead until smooth... - 43.6734
Raised Wheat Pancakes
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm skim milk. Add the molasses, eggs, and corn oil.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix until blended. Ladle onto a hot, oiled griddle and cook until bubbles form; turn and brown the second side. - 29.6437
Quick Fat Free Raisin Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, raisins, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the molasses, buttermilk, and hot water. Mix well, then turn into an oiled 8- by 4- by 2-inch loaf pan.
4. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick... - 36.9249
Crunchy Wheat Cereal
1. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
2. Press onto a nonstick baking sheet to about 1/2 inch thickness. It will not fill the pan.
3. Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes, until firm. Turn off oven.
4. Cut into 1-inch by 2-inch strips. Turn them over and... - 26.8706
Combine all ingredients and bake at 350Â° for two hours.
Please - 30.6295
Chewy Ginger Snaps
Cream together first five ingredients.
Sift together dry ingredients and blend into cream mixture.
Shape into balls and dip in sugar.
Bake at 375Â° for 9-11 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet. - 33.3017
Gingerbread With Raisins
How do you make a healthy gingerbread? Well the solution is right here!! Click on the video and watch to learn how. A dairy-free recipe, this is a good variation to the regular recipe. Full of flavor and simple to make, this is definitely a great try! - 139.759
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking soda, and spices, and stir to mix well. Add the applesauce, molasses, and egg whites, and stir to mix well.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with cooking spray, and spread the batter in the pan. Bake at 325°F... - 34.1439
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. Blend together the baking soda, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and butter. Stir in the sugar. Beat in the eggs. Stir in the molasses and add the hot water... - 34.0058