- » Healthy Microwave Vegetarian Snack
Healthy Microwave Vegetarian Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy microwave vegetarian snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy microwave vegetarian snack recipes.
1. Pour popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold over the top of the bag twice to secure it closed.
2. Pop the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until Popcorn Kernels stop popping consistently.
3. Pour contents into a bowl and add seasoning... - 94.6308
This is Pizza with a homely touch and yes Indian touch. It is very easy to prepare and you do not need any special effort to make it. It is affordable and you can eat it everyday. One can eat this dish in the morning breakfast or as a snacks. - 51.1035
You May Also Like!
Healthy Onion Pakoda
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and onion pakoda in the same sentence? Yes these are non-fried, no-oil pakodas microwaved to crispy perfection. These are meant for those on a diet or with cholesterol problems, having agonizing cravings for not... - 115.72
Ramen Noodles - Healthy Style
A home video with lacking in quality in the video and the style of presentation! The recipe is just another one that can be looked at, it doesn’t urge the user to give it a try! See the video for more! - 54.1747
Healthy Protein Cake
This is a recipe I've been toying with for the past 3 years. First started with protein powder and less pure pumpkin and with inspirations from other blogs, I finally GOT IT!! - 124.911
Vegetarian Sausage Roll
June the Homemaker introduces you to the joys of meatless sausage roll with the help of Homemakertron! - 95.8938
Combine butter and marshmallows in a large mixing bowl.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 2 to 3 minutes.
Add cereal, raisins, and peanuts.
Stir to combine and coat all ingredients well.
Press into greased 13- x 9-inch pan.
Cool; cut into squares. - 31.9266
Mexican Party Snack
1. In a medium sized microwavable mixing bowl, melt margarine on High for 30 seconds.
2. Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat well and cook on Low for 1 1/2 minutes; keep stirring once in every 30 seconds.
3. On a baking sheet,... - 35.874
Marshmallow Popcorn Snack
1. In medium mixing bowl combine popcorn and peanuts and toss to mix well.
2. In a microwave proof mixing bowl combine together the marshmallows, butter, and margarine
3. Microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, until the mixture is smooth and creamy,... - 38.2443
Pita Pizza Snacks
Split pita breads in half.
Top each half with tomato sauce, cheese, green pepper and mushrooms.
Place on paper towel-lined serving plate.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until cheese melts, rotating plate after half the time. - 34.1188
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 33.3538
1) Take a small bowl to combine raisins, dates, honey and vanilla extract. Set it aside.
2) Take a shallow 9-inch glass baking dish, for combining oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, wheat germ and coconut.
3) Set your oven to preheat oven... - 45.812
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 48.14