Healthy High Protein
- » Healthy Microwave High Protein
Healthy Microwave High Protein Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy microwave high protein recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy microwave high protein recipes.
High Protein Low Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
If you are among those weight-watchers who find it hard to resist your sweet tooth, here's an excellent recipe for you. Irresistible to anyone at any age with a sweet tooth, when peanut butter is added to the equation, a box of brownie mix becomes a decadent,... - 85.7509
Savory Microwave Chicken
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
Place 2 cups chicken broth and chicken in microwave-safe casserole, cover and cook 5 minutes on medium.
Stir and cook another 5 minutes.
Drain chicken and discard broth.
Transfer chicken to a plate... - 43.5645
Healthy Shrimp Scampi
1) In a baking dish, heat butter and garlic on high power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
2) To this, add lemon juice, parsley and salt. Add shrimp and mix well.
3) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes,... - 37.3648
Healthy Chicken A La King With Mushrooms
Place margarine and bouillon (dry) in 2-cup measure [4-cup measure].
Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) until margarine is melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Mix in flour, salt and pepper.
Stir in milk and wine.
Microwave uncovered on medium-high (385... - 43.1802
Microwave Brunswick Stew
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine tomatoes with reserved liquid, onion, wine, broth, flour, and Worcestershire sauce, stirring to dissolve flour.
2. Add corn, okra, and lima beans; arrange chicken pieces over vegetables with meatier parts facing... - 27.3142
Microwaved Chicken With Artichoke Hearts
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray; add pepper, artichoke hearts, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute.
2. In small mixing bowl combine wine, cornstarch, and Italian seasoning,... - 32.2469
Cooking With Jess - Protein Cake
1. In mixing bowls place all ingredients and mix well.
2. Spray microwave safe bowl and place cake mixture in sprayed bowl.
3. Place bowl in microwave for 4 minutes.
4. Serve with beverages or as desired.
If desired add 1tbsp peanut... - 95.0514
Protein Lava Brownie
Low carb and sooooo yummy. I have one of these virtually every night! Great if you have a sweet tooth! - 28.8225
High Vitamin Mixed Vegetable Semolina Idli
Thanks to Ifood.tv for organizing such a great contest every month in which we feel connected with other community members. Here is my entry for "Woman's Day Healthy Recipe Contest" - 0
Glorified Hamburger Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill on HIGH for 8 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 5 to 6... - 36.5073
Smoked Chicken Appetizers
1. Place the preserves in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the preserves are completely melted. ( or else you can melt the preserves in a small saucepan against slow medium flame)
2. Brush lightly the top surface of each of the... - 41.2626
Spicy Pot Roast
Unwrap and place roast in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 35 minutes.
Mix sherry, chili sauce, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
Pour over roast.
Place carrots and onion around roast.
Cover with plastic... - 44.8459
Cream Cheese Mints
Place cream cheese in large bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 minute to soften.
Blend in extract.
With electric mixer beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff.
Blend food coloring into candy.
(If desired, divide candy into three parts and blend... - 41.9431
Pork Parmesan Rice
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Mix butter and remaining ingredients into rice in casserole.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 1 month.
To serve,... - 48.8356
Coquille St Jacques
1) In a baking dish, place the scallops and pour wine over.
2) Heat on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the scallops turn tender. Stir occassionally, if required.
3) Take the dish out, drain the liquid and reserve 1/4 cup. Let the scallops... - 47.1342
In 2-qt casserole mix water, vinegar, molasses, soy sauce and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until blended, stirring after half the time.
Stir in pork; cover.
Marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons... - 46.5708
Maple Baked Beans
1. In 2-cup microwavable casserole combine all ingredients except beans; mix well. Add beans and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, rotating casserole 1/2 turn halfway through cooking, until heated through. - 25.0226
Sweet And Sour Sauce
Heat oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add green and red bell peppers and onion and saute until onion is translucent.
Combine water, cornstarch, brown sugar and pineapple juice in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium-high... - 41.6475
Pork And Vegetables
Place pork cubes in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients except green peppers and flour; cover.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 45 to 60 minutes, or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 48.0002
Haitian Black Beans
1. In shallow 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, tomato, bell pepper, chili pepper, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is softened.
2. Using a fork, mash 2 ounces beans. Add mashed and whole beans, 1/3 cup... - 25.4468
Got the craving for some Cheese Crackers but don't want or need that guilt? No worries...I have just the thing!
These Cheese Crackers are super easy, require only 1 ingredients and will satisfy that craving! - 28.9662
Turkey Cutlets Tonnato
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange turkey cutlets in casserole; pour in wine and sprinkle with salt. Cover and microwave on Medium-High (70%) for 1 1/2 minutes. Let stand 1 minute to complete cooking. Transfer turkey... - 27.3293
Spicy Country Pasta And Cheese
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and tomatoes with reserved liquid and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on High for 7 minutes, stirring once every 3... - 32.916
Sausage And Macaroni Casserole
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine sausage and oil; microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine; microwave on High for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking. - 22.9339
Turkey, Bean, And Rice Salad
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine turkey and oil; microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring once every 1 1/2 minutes, until turkey is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, beans, and lime juice; microwave on Medium (50%) for 1 minute until... - 29.0003
Savory Sausage Puddings
1. Spray 1-quart microwavable casserole with nonstick cooking spray and arrange sausage in casserole. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes.
2. In blender combine remaining ingredients and process until thoroughly combined, about 1 minute.
3. Spray... - 29.0263
Chicken And Tomato Egg Drop Soup
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine tomato juice, 1 cup water, the chicken, and soy sauce and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes until chicken is no longer pink, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Remove casserole from oven and, stirring... - 24.4852
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onions and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until onions are soft.
2. Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and arrange over onions. Spread tahini over fish and then sprinkle... - 31.3114
Festive Potato Salad
Put the turkey breasts on to a small plate, cover and micro wave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse the potatoes under cold running water, prick with a fork and place in the microwave oven on a double layer of kitchen paper.
Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes until... - 43.9743
Microwave Steamed Lobster
1) Take a 5 L (20 cup) microwave safe casserole. Add water and salt and boil at HIGH 5 for to 6 minutes.
2) Tilt the casserole at an angle and put lobster in dish head first.
3) Cover the casserole with lid.
4) Microwave at MEDIUM for 14 to 16 minutes,... - 34.7111
Microwave Poached Chicken Breasts
1) In a microwave-proof dish, place the chicken putting the thin ends together at the center.
2) Pour on the stock and wine and season with tarragon and salt and pepper.
3) Cover tightly with a microwave plastic wrap.
4) Place inside... - 37.0113
Quick Microwave Chicken Breasts
1) In a shallow microwave-proof casserole dish, place the chicken breasts.
2) Season the breasts with the lemon juice, paprika, and salt and pepper. Coat the chicken breasts properly by stirring.
3) Cover with a lid.
4) Place inside... - 37.8246
Easy Microwave Omelette
1) In a glass pie plate, add butter and heat on high power for 3/4 to 1 minute or until melted.
2) Coat the bottom with melted butter, by turning the plate.
3) Combine remaining ingredients and pour into the pie plate.
4) Cook covered on high power... - 38.1696
Microwave Coffee Mug Chocolate Cake
Are you an a diet and craving for chocolate cake? You can eat chocolate cake even when dieting. Yes it is true, you can make a healthy chocolate cake that is not only delicious, it is so simple, it takes just a few ingredients and takes only 3 minutes to... - 118.508
Microwave Tomato Shrimp Creole
1) In a casserole dish, combine celery, green pepper, onion, oil and garlic. Mix well.
2) Microwave on high power for 6 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
3) Take the casserole out and add the remaining ingredients.
4) Microwave, covered, on... - 44.5461
Italian Pot Roast In The Microwave
1. With a large fork, prick the roast all over on both sides.
2. Place the roast in a microwave friendly cooking bag or in a casserole dish.
3. Blend together the remaining ingredients in a small bowl then pour over the roast, turing the meat to... - 38.3129
Microwave Chicken Stock
1) In a 3-quart microwave-proof bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover with a lid.
2) Place inside microwave to cook on full power for 20 minutes. Skim off any scum that collects on top of the stock during cooking.
3) Reduce the power... - 37.9796
Microwave Pineapple Chicken
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
In a glass 2-quart baking dish place Brown-in-Bag.
In the Brown-in-Bag arrange chicken with larger pieces around edges.
Place onion and green pepper over chicken.
In a small bowl blend tomato sauce and... - 43.385
Party Microwave Chicken
1) In a small microwave bowl, place margarine.
2) Microwave on MEDIUM for about 1 minute or until melted.
3) To margarine add 4 tablespoons of the soy sauce, flour, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and garlic powder.
4) Mix together well... - 46.9132
Microwave Corn Bread
1. Fill flour into measuring cup and level off.
2. In a medium bowl, mix flour, 2/3 cup cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir to mix all contents well.
3. Set aside.
4. Microwave margarine on high for 15 to 30 seconds in a microwave-safe... - 49.3521
Microwave Chicken Teriyaki Meal
1) Mix together honey, wine and soy sauce.
2) Set the microwave at HIGH.
3) In a heavy-duty plastic bag, keep the chicken and pour the soy sauce mixture in it.
4) Securely tie the bag.
5) In a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish, place the bag.
6)... - 44.1782
Microwave Lamb Stew
Place cornstarch, salt and pepper in 5-qt casserole.
Add lamb, tossing to coat.
Stir in remaining ingredients except apples and peas; cover.
Microwave at High 10 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave, covered, 30 minutes, stirring every 10... - 48.3806
Microwaved Bordelaise Sauce
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and tarragon. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until onion is tender.
2. Stir in flour. Gradually stir in broth. Add wine, parsley and lemon juice. Cover; microwave on high 4 minutes... - 29.5723
Microwaved Pot Roast
Slice roast in half.
Place potatoes and carrots in bottom of a 5-quart casserole dish.
Place roast on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle onion soup mix on top of roast.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH, then 60 MINUTES on '5'. - 33.9914
Microwaved Tasty Meat Loaf
In 1 1/2 quart (8 x 4) glass loaf dish, combine ground beef, milk, egg, soup mix and salt; mix well.
Press evenly in pan combine brown sugar mustard and catsup; spoon and spread over top of meat.
Cook, covered with wax paper, 8 minutes or until center is... - 30.9678
Microwaved Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In a microwaveable dish, melt butter in microwave on HIGH for 1 minute
2. To the hot butter, add onions, carrot and celery and sauté.
3. Return to the microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on HIGH, sautéing after every 30 seconds
4. Add corn starch mixed... - 46.2028
Microwaved Lentil Soup
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine the water, lentils, and bay leaf.
Stick the whole cloves into the garlic for easy retrieval later; add to the casserole.
Microwave on high for 20 minutes.
Cover tightly and set aside for 10 minutes.
Remove and discard the... - 44.126
Low Fat Microwaved Italian Chicken
1. Remove skin from chicken breast.
2. Chop chicken breasts into quarters.
3. Preheat browning dish on High for 7 minutes.
4. In a browning dish, take oil, garlic and keep chicken pieces with the meaty side down.
5. Cook on Medium for 3... - 42.0405
Microwave Bearnaise Sauce
In small glass bowl, combine onion and vinegar.
Heat at high1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in egg yolks until well blended.
Heat at medium-LOW 1 to 11/2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened; stir twice.
Stir in butter until melted.
Heat at medium-LOW 1/4 to 1/2... - 35.6097
Microwaved Beef And Broccoli
In oblong baking dish, heat oil at high2 minutes.
Stir in beef, garlic and ginger.
Heat at high3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes; stir twice.
Heat, covered, with plastic wrap, at high5 to 6 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp tender; stir once.
Stir in... - 43.8806
Easy Microwave Beef Stroganoff
In oblong baking dish, heat butter at high1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Heat at high2 to 2 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Add beef and mushrooms.
Heat at medium-high6 1/2 to 7 minutes; stir twice.
Drain and reserve liquid; add enough broth to reserved liquid to... - 45.8142
Microwaved Marinated Lamb Kabobs
In medium glass bowl, combine water, chopped onion, lemon juice, bacon drippings, sugar, curry, coriander, tumeric and bay leaves.
Heat at high9 to 10 minutes; stir once.
Add lamb and marinate, if desired, in refrigerator at least 3 hours, stir... - 39.654
Microwave Corned Beef Dinner
Following method for baking potatoes heat potatoes 11 to 12 minutes.
Cool, then peel.
Meanwhile, prepare cooking bag according to package directions; place corned beef, onion and water in bag.
Set bag in medium glass bowl; pull bag up around beef.
Close bag... - 42.0459
Microwave Chicken Okra Brunswick Stew
1) In a casserole dish, combine chicken, water, peppercorns and bay leaves. Mix well.
2) Cook covered on high power for 10 to 12 minutes.
3) Cook again, covered, on medium power for 30 minutes or until the chicken turns tender.
4) Strain and return the... - 47.6607
Lentil 'n' Macaroni Casserole
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, garlic, and oil and stir to coat. Cover and microwave on Medium (50%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until onion is translucent.
2. Add remaining ingredients to onion-garlic mixture... - 31.4265
Chicken Spinach Manicotti
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and set aside.
In a bowl, combine first seven ingredients and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until translucent.
Add garlic and saute 1 minute... - 42.6306
Healthy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Wash and clean mushrooms. De-stem the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop the stems.
3) In a microwavable bowl, add onion and butter to the mushrooms.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5) Cook sausage and combine... - 45.2095
Healthy Chicken And Veggie Pot Pies
In 3-quart casserole, place chicken, water, celery leaves and salt.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 14 to 17 minutes.
Remove chicken breasts and celery leaves, reserving broth.
Discard celery leaves.
Cut chicken breasts into 1/2 inch cubes.
In 3-quart oblong glass... - 42.4377
Healthy Republic Day Dosa
To keep ready:
Grate the carrots, add required salt, and microwave for about a minute.
Dice the capsicum into small pieces, add salt and pepper, and microwave for a minute.
1. Take the tawa and spread the dosa batter to make a nice round dosa.... - 0
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days*, turning roast occasionally.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish stir together marinade, gingersnap crumbs and brown sugar.
Add... - 44.4396
1. In 1-cup microwavable liquid measure combine first 2 ingredients; microwave on Low (20%) for 1 minute, stirring once halfway through cooking, until margarine is softened.
2. Stir juice and mustard into egg substitute mixture; microwave on Low for 3... - 30.5738
Dark Fruit Cake
Place raisins and apricots in medium bowl.
Pour 1/3 cup brandy into 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High 15 to 45 seconds, or until heated.
Pour over raisins and apricots.
Grease two 8 x 4- or 9 x 5-in loaf dishes and one 8-cup ring cake dish.
Coat... - 50.2155
Simple Saturday Breakfast
1) In a baking dish, combine beef hash, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder and pepper. Mix well.
2) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3) Now, pat the mixture slightly into the dish and form 4... - 39.9959
Classic Country Breakfast
1) In a baking dish, heat butter, green pepper and onion on high power for 5 to 6 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
2) Add potatoes to the dish.
3) Blend eggs, milk, salt and pepper and stir into the potatoes.
4) Cook covered on medium power for 8... - 41.7163
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 44.8773
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 47.475
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 38.3694
Chicken Avakaya is chicken combined in a mixture of exotic spices. This recipe is one that is made back at home by my mom. A perfect partner for steamed rice. For all those chicken lovers out there, try this and I bet you'll love it. - 49.3311
A rich, creamy milk-based sweet with home-made paneer (cottage cheese) dumplings simmered in milk sauce, flavored with saffron and cardomom and garnished with almonds and pistachios. - 41.0236
Chicken With Ginger
Combine the marinade ingredients and cook at 100% for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Let the marinade cool.
Lay the chicken pieces in the liquid and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours, turning them from time to time.
Combine the... - 45.446
Barbecue Beef Short Ribs
Place ribs in a 5-quart casserole dish.
Pour sauce over ribs.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 90 MINUTES on '5'. - 26.1472
Steamed Fish Herbal
Steamed Fish Herbal is healthy dish and easy to cook. The green chilli with lime juice gives the Steamed Fish Herbal a strong and Unimpeachable taste. Must catch it. - 40.0984
Dill Pita Pocket Eggs
Coat a ramekin or custard cup with no-stick spray.
Add the egg and egg white.
Beat with a fork to combine.
Add the dill.
Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until slightly puffed.
Microwave the pita on high for 20 seconds.
Break up the eggs with a fork.
Spoon... - 30.3578
Instant Sweet And Sour Sauce
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup measure.
Microwave at High 3 to 6 minutes, or until sauce is bubbly and onion is tender.
Serve with beef, pork, chicken or vegetables. - 28.2073
Garlic Chevre Sauce
Combine goat cheese, cream, garlic and sauce in microwavable dish; stir to combine.
Microwave, uncovered, at MEDIUM (50% power) 45 seconds.
Let stand 5 minutes and refrigerate.
Garnish with rosemary sprig. - 29.0553
Cream Cheese Canapes
Lightly butter the slices of spice bread.
Put in a circle on a plate, leaving the center of the plate empty.
Cut each of the cheeses into 2 slices.
Put one half cheese on each slice of spice bread.
Sprinkle with thyme and pepper.
Cover and microwave on HIGH... - 29.3875
Peppered Souffle Omelette
Separate the eggs, beat the whites until stiff but not dry.
Blend the egg yolks with the milk for each yolk, add salt and pepper to taste and gradually fold in the whites.
Melt the butter in a shallow dish in the microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
Pour in the... - 26.8538
Peanut Butter Icing
Combine peanut butter, milk, and sugar in a 2-cup glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Drizzle over cooked bar mixture.
Cool completely before cutting. - 26.4418
Roast With Potatoes And Carrots
Place roast in baking dish.
Arrange potatoes and carrots around roast.
Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 25 to 35 MINUTES on HIGH. - 26.1123
Barbecue Beef Short Ribs And Corn On The Cob
Arrange ribs in each end of baking dish and place corn in center of dish.
Pour barbecue sauce over ribs.
Cover with plastic wrap.
MICROWAVE 30 to 40 MINUTES on HIGH. - 23.2654
Black Eyed Pea
In a 5-quart casserole dish, cover peas with water and soak overnight.
Add additional 5 cups water, ham hocks and salt.
MICROWAVE 15 MINUTES on HIGH, then 150 MINUTES on '5' (one 90 MINUTE period, one 60 MINUTE period). - 23.2925
Easy Chicken Bake
Place first three ingredients in plastic bag.
Dip chicken in milk; shake in bag to coat.
Place, skin side up, in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, covered, 23 minutes.
Uncover; cook till done, about 5 minutes. - 26.0489
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach
Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach is a healthy dish. The Lime juice gives the Rolled Fish Fillets On Spinach a pungent and exhilarating taste. - 46.2928
Carrot Soup Ii
Carrot Soup is the favorite all over the world. The amalgamation of the carrots, orange juice, mustard, and brown sugar gives an enriched taste. Pepper is always acting as a taste maker. Carrot soup is easy to make and very healthy diet. - 42.6163
1) In a baking dish, cook oats on high power for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2) To this, add soy nuts, wheat germ, brown sugar and coconut. Gradually add honey and vanilla extract, stirring in between.
3) Cook on high power for 4 1/2 to 6... - 38.4933
Chicken And Cashews
Place oil in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 1 minute.
Combine chicken, garlic, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger; add to oil.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 3 to 4 minutes, stirring every minute.
Add green pepper and cashews.
Cover... - 36.297
Easy Fish And Capers
Arrange orange roughy pieces in 10-inch square casserole.
Place butter in 1-cup measure.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Pour evenly over orange roughy.
Top with capers.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 3... - 40.3016
Home Style French Onion Soup
1. In a 3–litre microwaveable casserole, mix butter and onion.
2. In the microwave, cover and cook for 7-10 minutes at High.
3. Blend in the broth, water, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
4. In the microwave, cover again and cook for 9-10... - 44.2178
Baked Eggs With Lobster Bisque
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Mix together the lobster bisque, sour cream (creme fraiche) and cognac in a bowl.
Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Stir in the shrimp (prawns) and the shallots.
Divide the mixture... - 38.1443
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Smear oil in a microwave browning dish.
Place chicken in dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients and microwave on high for 12 minutes.
Microwave on low for a further 10... - 39.4984
Easy Zucchini Ramekins
Put the shallots into a casserole with the butter, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the zucchini (courgettes) to the casserole, cover and microwave on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Mix together the beaten eggs, tomato juice, sour cream (creme fraiche) and... - 38.1781
Chicken And Wheat Dumplings
Blend baking mix, flour and milk.
Microwave stewed chicken at High 5 minutes.
Drop dumplings by heaping tablespoons onto hot broth.
Microwave at High 3 minutes.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until dumplings are set and broth is... - 33.9724
Creamy Pumpkin Soup
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 3 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly and onions are just tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in milk.
Microwave at High for 30 seconds to 1 minute longer, or... - 40.288
Hot Beef Bacon And Cheese Dip
Arrange bacon on roasting rack.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until brown and crisp.
Place bacon in small mixing bowl or serving dish.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except onions.
Microwave at... - 37.2519
Hot Crab Fondue
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except crab meat.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 3 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is smooth, stirring 2 or 3 times with whisk.
Stir in crab meat.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 33.6519
Pumpkin Soup With Green Onion
Place onion and margarine in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 6 to 7 minutes, or until heated, stirring every 2 minutes. - 38.6658
Classic Scrambled Eggs
1. In a small mixing bowl, add butter/margarine and microwave for twenty seconds; remove from the oven and add eggs, milk, salt and pepper
2. Beat well with a fork and microwave for another twenty seconds; stir it thoroughly with a fork and microwave... - 31.5797