Healthy High Protein
- » Healthy Microwave High Protein
Healthy Microwave High Protein Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy microwave high protein recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy microwave high protein recipes.
Healthy Shrimp Scampi
1) In a baking dish, heat butter and garlic on high power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
2) To this, add lemon juice, parsley and salt. Add shrimp and mix well.
3) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes,... - 37.1638
Healthy Carrot Idli
Idlis is an awesome breakfast option. Here is an idli recipe with a healthy twist. Mild taste of carrot makes these idlies taste yummy!! - 0
Got the craving for some Cheese Crackers but don't want or need that guilt? No worries...I have just the thing!
These Cheese Crackers are super easy, require only 1 ingredients and will satisfy that craving! - 29.4118
Glorified Hamburger Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill on HIGH for 8 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 5 to 6... - 37.7936
Smoked Chicken Appetizers
1. Place the preserves in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the preserves are completely melted. ( or else you can melt the preserves in a small saucepan against slow medium flame)
2. Brush lightly the top surface of each of the... - 40.7796
Spicy Pot Roast
Unwrap and place roast in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 35 minutes.
Mix sherry, chili sauce, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
Pour over roast.
Place carrots and onion around roast.
Cover with plastic... - 46.5811
Coquille St Jacques
1) In a baking dish, place the scallops and pour wine over.
2) Heat on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the scallops turn tender. Stir occassionally, if required.
3) Take the dish out, drain the liquid and reserve 1/4 cup. Let the scallops... - 46.6086
Cream Cheese Mints
Place cream cheese in large bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 minute to soften.
Blend in extract.
With electric mixer beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff.
Blend food coloring into candy.
(If desired, divide candy into three parts and blend... - 44.2749
Pork Parmesan Rice
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Mix butter and remaining ingredients into rice in casserole.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 1 month.
To serve,... - 49.8512
In 2-qt casserole mix water, vinegar, molasses, soy sauce and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until blended, stirring after half the time.
Stir in pork; cover.
Marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons... - 48.0414
Simple and quick recipe to healthy snacking - 0
Pork And Vegetables
Place pork cubes in 3-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 5 minutes, stirring once.
Add remaining ingredients except green peppers and flour; cover.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 45 to 60 minutes, or until meat and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 50.5827
Healthy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Wash and clean mushrooms. De-stem the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop the stems.
3) In a microwavable bowl, add onion and butter to the mushrooms.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5) Cook sausage and combine... - 45.0587
Healthy Republic Day Dosa
To keep ready:
Grate the carrots, add required salt, and microwave for about a minute.
Dice the capsicum into small pieces, add salt and pepper, and microwave for a minute.
1. Take the tawa and spread the dosa batter to make a nice round dosa.... - 0
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days*, turning roast occasionally.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish stir together marinade, gingersnap crumbs and brown sugar.
Add... - 44.2247
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
Healthier Chicken And Vegetable Casserole
Chicken casserole is a great option when it comes to heavy and filling dinners! I love the exotic taste of this recipe and so would be prepared almost every weekend! Here comes one such recipe! - 0
Tarragon Chicken Salad On Radicchio
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add cold water to cover and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender when tested with a sharp knife.
Drain, transfer to a large bowl, and... - 46.8461
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 39.5058
Chicken Avakaya is chicken combined in a mixture of exotic spices. This recipe is one that is made back at home by my mom. A perfect partner for steamed rice. For all those chicken lovers out there, try this and I bet you'll love it. - 49.2986
A rich, creamy milk-based sweet with home-made paneer (cottage cheese) dumplings simmered in milk sauce, flavored with saffron and cardomom and garnished with almonds and pistachios. - 40.9926
Chicken With Ginger
Combine the marinade ingredients and cook at 100% for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Let the marinade cool.
Lay the chicken pieces in the liquid and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours, turning them from time to time.
Combine the... - 45.3423