- » Healthy Microwave Breakfast
Healthy Microwave Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy microwave breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy microwave breakfast recipes.
Healthy Microwaved Scrambled Eggs
1 In a deep 1-quart bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
2 Dot with butter or margarine and cover with vented plastic wrap.
3 Microwave at 70% (MEDIUM HIGH) for 2-1/2 minutes or until about half set; stir.
4 Microwave at 70%... - 34.2906
Idlis Using Microwave Idli Maker
Sometimes when I want a quick healthy snack, I prepare Idlis (South Indian Rice Cakes.) Now during most of those times I usually have batter on hand. I prefer making Idli-dosa batter in bulk (put it in the freezer in small portions) and prepare fresh, soft... - 0
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.4493
1) Take a small bowl to combine raisins, dates, honey and vanilla extract. Set it aside.
2) Take a shallow 9-inch glass baking dish, for combining oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, wheat germ and coconut.
3) Set your oven to preheat oven... - 45.6782
Oatmeal With Whey Protein
If you are having oatmeal and your whey protein in two different meals, here is a recipe to combine them both so you get your carbohydrates and proteins at the same time. He mixes up cooked oats with whey protein and the dish is ready to go into the belly. If... - 102.31
Oatmeal Parfait- Quick Healthy Breakfast
1. In a bowl, combine instant/rolled oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, and water. Mix well and pop in microwave for 2 minutes (if using rolled oatmeal cook for longer).
2. Into the bottom of a cup place oatmeal and top it with banana slices, followed by... - 0
Healthy Carrot Idli
Idlis is an awesome breakfast option. Here is an idli recipe with a healthy twist. Mild taste of carrot makes these idlies taste yummy!! - 0
Egg In A Mug
Always in a hurry to leave the house and skip the most important meal of the day or grab a cup of coffee and a donut instead? That’s just not going to do you any good. What you need is a mug full of protein to kick start the day. Chef Bink gives you a super... - 114.314
Healthy Sprouts Idli
I prefer sprouts for breakfast as it is healthy and energizing. Here is another interesting variation of sprouts for your breakfast. - 0
Flax seeds bread is something that might be perfect for you if you are on a low carb diet. The video here shares this excellent recipe that is super simple and interesting to watch. The flax seed bread is packed with proteins and fibers. See this impressive... - 91.2587
1. Microwave butter and garlic salt in glass dish for about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Brush each side of bread with butter mixture. Arrange slices, cut-side-down, on preheated grill.
4.... - 28.8623
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
FOR MAKING APPLES
1. Peel and core the apples, then cut the fruits into small chunks.
2. Place the bite-sized chunks in a 9" glass pie-plate and toss them gently with the cornstarch.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4. In... - 47.9231
Coconut Cream Bread
1. In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and the protein powder.
2. Add in the egg, heavy cream and butter. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until the mixture looks creamy.
3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or... - 0
Healthy Republic Day Dosa
To keep ready:
Grate the carrots, add required salt, and microwave for about a minute.
Dice the capsicum into small pieces, add salt and pepper, and microwave for a minute.
1. Take the tawa and spread the dosa batter to make a nice round dosa.... - 0
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
Whole Wheat French Toast With Quick Berry Sauce
1. In a medium bowl add in the strawberries and raspberries. Microwave for 5 minutes until hot and soft.
2. Take out the bowl from the microwave and add in the sugar free instant strawberry gelatin. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl add in... - 0
Carrot Cake Pancakes
These deliciously sweet Carrot Cake Pancakes are almost like having dessert for breakfast. But this breakfast recipe idea provides some beta carotene in each tasty bite. And they’re drizzled with a lower fat cream cheese glaze and a sprinkling of chopped... - 103.012
Brown Rice With Almonds And Raisins
For health freaks brown rice is a truly good ingredient and here is a recipe to make a healthy dish out of the rice. Check out Sarah cooking Brown Rice with almonds and raisins which you can have for breakfast, over lunch or even dinner. Delicious, flavorful... - 109.121
The British sometimes serve this at breakfast, but we like it for dinner with a crisp salad. - 28.8552
Greg's Fiveadayz Full English
Britain's favourite dish.... The Fiveadayz way.
Perfect after a hard night cleaning the streets
Potential Portion Content: 4 - 31.0328
Baked Maple Banana
Cookies and cakes for kids can be too unhealthy so a here is a better option to keep the kids happy and healthy. From this video, learn how to make Baked Maple Banana, they are delicious, healthy and super simple to make. As always your weelicious host is... - 127.604
Poha or Flattened Rice is a quick and easy breakfast dish. It tastes good with some yogurt as a condiment. Boiled potato cubes and groundnuts go very well with Poha. Sprinkling a little lemon juice just before serving gives it a zesty taste. ... - 36.7656
Secret Of Making Homemade Yogurt Or Curd Successfully
I have in the past try to make homemake yogurt but unsuccessfully! Until, I discover the secrets or the KEY TIPS, which i am going to share with you here! Once you can make your own fresh yogurt, you can start to enjoy organic yogurt daily with numerous... - 33.2147
Banana Granola Muffin With Cashew And Cherries
A special treat for all. This video illustrates a fine variety of banana muffins. Made with the goodness of granola, cashew and cherry. This is very moist and crunchy at the same time. A perfect breakfast delight, they are an all time favorite. - 108.45
Learn How To Cook - Homemade Spiced Oatmeal
Why am I doing this? I recently found my Home Economics book again from junior high school. Now I took this class more years ago than I care to admit, but this was one of the ways I learned how to cook. You see when I was in junior high while you weren't... - 0
American Applesauce Muffins
Enjoy the easefulness of the oven, with applesauce muffin recipe where you just bung everything in, and you're done. This decadent tea-time snack is a combination of soft, tasty and crunchy crumble. Treat the family to these easy applesauce muffins for... - 138.354