Microwave Apple Crisp
- » Healthy Microwave Apple Crisp
Healthy Microwave Apple Crisp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy microwave apple crisp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy microwave apple crisp recipes.
Red Apple Crisp Pie
Prepare pastry shell as directed.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Spoon filling into prepared pastry shell.
Smooth top of filling.
Place pie plate on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20... - 50.774
Tart Apple Crisp
Mix together flour, oats and sugar in large bowl.
Stir in butter with fork to make a crumbly mixture.
Combine apples, sugar, flour and cinnamon in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Stir to mix well.
Sprinkle topping over apple mixture.
MICROWAVE 10 to 12... - 40.9977
1) Take a 12-oz casserole [24-oz casserole] and spread apples in it.
2) In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients resembling crumbles.
3) Sprinkle the mixture over the apples.
4) Microwave uncovered on high (550 watts) for 3 to 3 1/2 min [5 to 6 min] till... - 38.5591
1. Prepare a large 8-inch round glass dish so that you can arrange apples in it and set aside.
2. In another mixing bowl, place all of the rest of the ingredients and blend till crumbly.
3. Spread over the apples and microwave on (high) for 5-6 minutes... - 35.6419
Apple And Raspberry Crisp
In 8 cup/2L baking dish, combine apples and raspberries (thawed or frozen).
In small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon; add to fruit and toss to mix.
Topping: Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine... - 39.9245
Easy Peach Raisin Crisp
Place peaches in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 4 to 8 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring once.
Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes.
Stir in raisins, lemon juice and apple pie spice.
Spread evenly over bottom of dish.
Set... - 49.5806
Deep Dish Apple Pie
1. In a microwave proof 12x8-inch glass dish, place the apples, sugar, water, flour, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and lemon juice and mix well. Microwave this on (high), covered for 4-5 minutes until apples are crisp-tender. Stir only once during the... - 42.0946
Microwave Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
1. In a microwave glass casserole, combine all the ingredients till completely mixed. Cover the dish and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted but crisp. Ensure that the cabbage is stirred twice during cooking.
2.... - 33.1544
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
To make the apples:
Peel and core the apples, then cut into small chunks.
Place in a 9" glass pie plate and toss with the cornstarch.
Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice and cinnamon.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for... - 48.3787
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes
Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes is ranked 10 th in my favourite food list. The apple juice and red grapes gives the Chicken With Artichokes And Grapes a nourishing taste. - 48.9993
Spring Peas And Carrots
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine first 3 ingredients. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 5 minutes, until tender-crisp.
2. Add margarine and stir to combine; microwave, uncovered, on High for 3 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
3. To serve,... - 29.4718
Sweet And Sour Red Cabbage With Bacon
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and margarine and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, until onion is translucent.
2. Add 1/4 cup water, the vinegar, and sugar, stirring to dissolve sugar; add cabbage and stir to... - 30.5005
Snow Pea, Apple And Nut Fall Salad
Fall offers a beautiful variety of nutritious fruits and vegetables. This crisp apple snow pea and nut salad is a perfect fall comfort food and provides a wonderful crunch to your main course. This is a welcome addition to your Thanksgiving dinner. - 39.7207
Dutch Apple Cake
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Generously butter a 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
(If you don't have such a skillet, use a 10-inch-wide, 2-inch-deep flan pan lined with buttered parchment paper, but an iron skillet is much better.) Core and peel apples; drop them... - 45.6954
Apple And Chicken Soup
1. Pierce sweet potato in several places with fork. Microwave at HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp-tender; set aside (sweet potato will finish cooking and become tender as it stands).
2. Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until hot. Add... - 33.7841
Spiced Red Cabbage
In 2-quart casserole, blend apple juice, sugar, vinegar, salt, cinnamon and cloves.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High for 8 to 12 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered, for 3 minutes. - 43.4324
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until carrots are tender-crisp, stirring once.
Let stand, covered, for 1 minute. - 36.3644
Beef And Cabbage
In a 2-quart casserole micro-cook base and apple cider or juice, covered, on 50% power (MEDIUM) about 8 minutes or till base is thawed, stirring once to break up base.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 3 to 5 minutes or till boiling.
Reduce power to... - 39.4452
1. Wash a 2 qt. glass casserole and tip in all the ingredients into it to combine well. Make sure that you microwave on (high), covered for 8-10 minutes or till the apples are crisp-tender and cooked through. Ensure that you stir every 2-3 minutes or... - 37.416
German Red Cabbage
1 Combine all ingredients in 2 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid.
2 Microwave for 8 minutes on HIGH. Stir well and continue cooking for 8 to 9 minutes on HIGH, or until cabbage is tender-crisp. Let stand, covered,
2 minutes before serving. About... - 37.7249
Pork Chops And Sauerkraut
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine bacon and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 31/2 minutes or until bacon is crisp and onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in sauerkraut, apples and pepper. Arrange pork chops over... - 26.491
Sweet And Sour Beans
1) In a 1-cup liquid measure, combine the reserved pineapple liquid, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, and vinegar.
2) Stir well to dissolve cornstarch.
3) In a 2-cup ovenproof casserole, mix together the onion, bell peppers, oil, and... - 44.9056
Sweet And Sour Turkey
Cook rice on the range-top according to package directions.
Meanwhile, preheat a 10-inch microwave browning dish on 100% power (high) for 5 minutes.
Add oil to browning dish, swirling to coat dish.
Add turkey or chicken strips.
Micro-cook,... - 45.2399
Cole Slaw Of A Different Color
In glass casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cover and cook on HIGH (9) for 7 to 9 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still slightly crisp.
Stir twice during cooking.
Serve hot or cold. - 33.0444
Cut the carrots into 2"-long pieces.
Then cut each piece lengthwise into quarters.
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, bring about 1" of water to a boil.
Place the carrots in a steamer basket and set the basket in the saucepan, making sure the... - 41.8724
Cold Bean Salad
To make the dressing: In a medium bowl, whisk together the apple juice, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, mustard, oil, and garlic.
Season with the salt and pepper.
To make the salad: Place the green beans, wax beans, and water in a large microwave-safe... - 48.8537