- » Healthy Microwave
Healthy Microwave Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy microwave recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy microwave recipes.
Healthy Microwaved Scrambled Eggs
1 In a deep 1-quart bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
2 Dot with butter or margarine and cover with vented plastic wrap.
3 Microwave at 70% (MEDIUM HIGH) for 2-1/2 minutes or until about half set; stir.
4 Microwave at 70%... - 34.2906
Microwave Healthy Stuffed Zucchini
1. In a large glass baking dish, place the zucchini and cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender.
2. In the zucchini, scoop out enough of the center to make a 14-inch indentation.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the sour cream and... - 32.7684
Microwave Pear Crunch
Microwave Pear Crunch is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Microwave Pear Crunch; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 38.9701
Microwaved Barley Casserole
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole melt margarine on High (100%) for 30 seconds. Add onion, mushrooms, and garlic and stir to combine. Cover and microwave on High for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until onion is softened.
2. Add 1 1/2... - 27.5637
Microwave Vanilla Custard
Microwave Vanilla Custard is a delicious dessert recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 39.7148
1. Wash and drain the spinach, trim its tough stem ends
2. Place the spinach in its own moisture in a deep, five quart casserole with lid
3. Cover and microwave at HIGH for ten minutes till tender; stir after four minutes
4.... - 26.9914
1. Pour popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold over the top of the bag twice to secure it closed.
2. Pop the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until Popcorn Kernels stop popping consistently.
3. Pour contents into a bowl and add seasoning... - 93.0403
Microwaved Orange Rice
Combine celery, onion, and butter in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until celery is soft.
Stir in water, juice concentrate, and salt.
Microwave at HIGH 7 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
Stir in rice.
Let stand, covered, 5... - 37.9918
Healthy Spinach Wrap
Healthy spinach wrap is good and balanced food. It also has less calories. This video will show you how to make it in a jiffy. And there is abundance of nutrients in it. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Enjoy! - 77.5596
Healthy Onion Pakoda
Can you believe you just saw the words healthy and onion pakoda in the same sentence? Yes these are non-fried, no-oil pakodas microwaved to crispy perfection. These are meant for those on a diet or with cholesterol problems, having agonizing cravings for not... - 98.0189
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 94.5933
Idlis Using Microwave Idli Maker
Sometimes when I want a quick healthy snack, I prepare Idlis (South Indian Rice Cakes.) Now during most of those times I usually have batter on hand. I prefer making Idli-dosa batter in bulk (put it in the freezer in small portions) and prepare fresh, soft... - 0
Healthy Mushroom Sauce
Microwave butter in a 2-cup measure for 45 seconds to melt.
Mix in remaining ingredients, stirring smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes until thick.
Stir after 1 minute. - 31.4646
Healthy Baked Pears
Cut pears in half lengthwise.
Pierce inside of pear halves with fork.
Arrange cut side up in 8 x 8-in baking dish.
In 2-cup measure combine orange juice, raisins, orange peel, cornstarch, water, allspice and cinnamon.
Microwave at High 1 to 3 minutes, or... - 40.3298
Ramen Noodles - Healthy Style
A home video with lacking in quality in the video and the style of presentation! The recipe is just another one that can be looked at, it doesn’t urge the user to give it a try! See the video for more! - 71.3688
1) Take a small bowl to combine raisins, dates, honey and vanilla extract. Set it aside.
2) Take a shallow 9-inch glass baking dish, for combining oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, wheat germ and coconut.
3) Set your oven to preheat oven... - 45.6782
Healthy Zucchini Muffins
In a medium bowl, combine the whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and nutmeg.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, honey, ginger, and vanilla until smooth.
Stir in the zucchini and 2/3 cup of the walnuts.
Add the dry ingredients... - 43.2431
Healthy Green Pepper Ratatouille
In a large bowl cover eggplant and zucchini with salted water (about 1 teaspoon salt to 1 quart water).
Soak for 30 minutes; drain.
In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, heat olive oil, onions and garlic, uncovered, on full power 5... - 40.5359
Healthy Quiche Lorraine With Bacon
Prepare baked pie shell.
If pie shell is purchased, transfer it to a glass pie plate for baking.
Cook crisp bacon according to chart.
Crumble into small pieces.
Reserve about 1 tablespoon each of bacon and onions for topping.
Spread remaining bacon and onions... - 38.9534
Healthy raisin Bran Muffins
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In large bowl, combine bran flakes and milk, stirring until flakes are moistened; let stand 2 to 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine flour, raisins, sugar, baking powder salt and cinnamon.
Into cereal mixture, stir in egg and oil;... - 42.5141
Mexican Rice Balls - Healthy Side Dish
These Mexican Rice Balls are seriously delicious and have a fun little surprise inside! Make them for dinner tonight and you'll be the coolest mom on the block! - 0
Healthy Irish Soda Bread
1. Lightly grease a large, flat ovenproof plate or microwave baking tray. Mix the flour, salt and bicarbonate of soda in a mixing bowl and rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Dissolve the cream of tartar and sugar into the milk... - 31.3264
Healthy Shrimp Creole
1) Take a casserole and mix the celery, green pepper, garlic, onion and butter in it.
2) Remove lid and cook for 3 minutes by stirring once in between.
3) Stir the Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, tomato, Tabasco, chili powder, salt and sugar into... - 46.2102
Healthy Shrimp Scampi
1) In a baking dish, heat butter and garlic on high power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until butter melts.
2) To this, add lemon juice, parsley and salt. Add shrimp and mix well.
3) Cover the dish and cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes,... - 37.1638
Healthy Carrot Idli
Idlis is an awesome breakfast option. Here is an idli recipe with a healthy twist. Mild taste of carrot makes these idlies taste yummy!! - 0
Healthy Protein Cake
This is a recipe I've been toying with for the past 3 years. First started with protein powder and less pure pumpkin and with inspirations from other blogs, I finally GOT IT!! - 113.101
Healthy Sprouts Idli
I prefer sprouts for breakfast as it is healthy and energizing. Here is another interesting variation of sprouts for your breakfast. - 0
Healthy Low Carb Cheese And Bacon Muffin
Think bacon and cheese cannot come together to make a healthy, low carb treat? Think again! This video by LowCarb360 is here to show you that low carb does not always mean drab and tasteless. Watch the video to know of a delicious savory muffin recipe that... - 104.398
Calcium Laden Healthy Bhetki Fish
This is a healthy, low cal fish dish that can be useful for women. The yogurt used in the recipe is not altered in any way by heat or processing and can help your body to get an adequate amount of calcium that is so essential for women. The sour lemon juice... - 0
Oatmeal With Whey Protein
If you are having oatmeal and your whey protein in two different meals, here is a recipe to combine them both so you get your carbohydrates and proteins at the same time. He mixes up cooked oats with whey protein and the dish is ready to go into the belly. If... - 102.31
Egg In A Mug
Always in a hurry to leave the house and skip the most important meal of the day or grab a cup of coffee and a donut instead? That’s just not going to do you any good. What you need is a mug full of protein to kick start the day. Chef Bink gives you a super... - 114.314
Green Beans In Onion Dressing
1) In a shallow microwavable dish, add beans, water and microwave covered for 9 minutes. 2) Halfway through the cooking time, give the beans a stir.
3) Stir in chopped onions and microwave for another 4 minutes, tossing around the contents once.
4)... - 34.2287
Carrot And Orange Julienne
1) Chop the orange segments crosswise to triangular-shaped pieces.
2) In a shallow microwavable dish, add carrot juliennes, orange rind, butter, water and microwave for 7 minutes on HIGH.
3) Stir in the triangular orange pieces into the... - 35.008
1. Microwave butter and garlic salt in glass dish for about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Brush each side of bread with butter mixture. Arrange slices, cut-side-down, on preheated grill.
4.... - 28.8623
1) In a bowl add refried beans, jalapenos and garlic powder.
2) Heat in microwave.
3) Wrap lightly with plastic wrap.
4) Stir beans occasionally while heating for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Serve warm. - 30.8082
Wash the trout.
Salt and pepper the interior.
Melt the margarine in a large microwaveable dish, on Maximum (100%), for 1 minute.
Add the almonds and cook on Maximum (100%) for 1 minute more.
Place the trout on a dish, taking care to keep them coated in... - 38.01
Chicken Medaillons With Apple
Combine the wild rice with the apple juice in a microwaveable measuring cup.
Season to taste, cover and cook on Maximum (100%) tor 50 minutes.
Drain the wild rice, setting aside the juice; add the diced apple and parsley to the rice, then season and set... - 38.9815
Tuna Cashew Delight
Combine the soup and milk in a microwaveable glass 2 L (8 cups) dish.
Add the other ingredients, except the soda crackers, and mix well.
Cook in the microwave on Maximum (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the crumbled soda crackers on the... - 40.1824
Creamy Lentil Soup
Immerse the lentils in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwaveable dish, combine the lentils, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaf, chicken broth and pepper.
Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
Stir well and continue cooking on... - 47.896
Mexican Popcorn - popcorn with the Mexican touch. It is the parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper and ground cumin that add the impeccable Mexican tang to the popper corn. Check out the yummy Mexican popcorn recipe. - 29.0802
Tomato Vegetable Soup
In 3-qt casserole combine tomatoes, water, tomato soup, bouillon granules, sugar, basil, savory, pepper and sage; cover.
Microwave at High 40 minutes, stirring 2 or 3 times to break apart tomatoes.
Cut broccoli into flowerets.
Remove and discard lower stalk;... - 45.9368
Dill Cabbage Wedges
3. Arrange the wedges in 2 concentric circles in a 9" glass pie-plate.
4. Sprinkle with onions, carrots and dill on dishful cabbage-slices.
5. Add the stock by pouring method.
6. Wrap the plate with vented plastic wrap.
7. Microwave the preparation... - 41.7866
Flax seeds bread is something that might be perfect for you if you are on a low carb diet. The video here shares this excellent recipe that is super simple and interesting to watch. The flax seed bread is packed with proteins and fibers. See this impressive... - 91.2587
Healthy Hot Potato
1.Make tiny little holes in the potatoes with a fork and microwave them till the time they are done.
2.Add lemon juice and scallions to the greek youghurt. Mix well.Keep it aside.
3.Once the potatoes are done cut them open and stuff it with... - 90.9311
Creole Eggs is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 44.0623
Orange Glazed Carrots
1) In a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, mix the carrots, , orange juice, orange peel, lemon juice, salt, butter and brown sugar together.
2) Cover the casserole and cook in the microwave for 10 to 12 minutes, stirring halfway during the cooking.
3) Then... - 40.1094
Pumpkin Soup - Quick And Healthy
1. In warm water soak saffron strand and heat in microwave for 30-40 seconds. Set aside.
2. Place a pan over medium heat and pour olive oil in it. Add onion, garlic, and jalapeno. Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Season with oregano and... - 0
Super Bowl Chili Nacho Dip
Want to know of a yummy nacho dip recipe that is perfect for Super Food munch along food? Then watch this video and learn to make a yummy, cheesy, healthy dip that is easy to prepare and tastes great. This dip is the perfect nacho companion, but can also be... - 89.7003
Place scallions and water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the scallions are tender.
Add pumpkin puree, ginger, milk, hot water, and maple syrup to casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated... - 35.3597
Easy Pumpkin Chicken Soup
Place one-half of pumpkin in 8 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes, or until tender, rotating dish every 5 minutes.
Repeat with remaining half.
Spoon pumpkin from shell.
Mash or process in food processor until... - 47.9874
1. In a two litre casserole, mix zucchini, shallots and garlic, cover and microwave for five minutes
2. Add basil, pepper, water and stock cubes, cover and cook for another five minutes
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter until soft and beat... - 42.156
Glorified Hamburger Patties
1. Preheat microwave browning grill on HIGH for 8 minutes.
2. Combine all ingredients; mix well. Shape into 6 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 4 minutes on HIGH. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 5 to 6... - 37.7936
Herbed Pecans is a bake and serve appetizer rich with ingredients like pecan halves, cayenne pepper and butter. The herbed pecans make the best pick to serve in the first course for dinner. - 36.2499
Hot Wine Cranberry Punch
1) Take a 3-quart bowl and mix together cranberry juice, water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Heat the mixture, covered for 10 minutes on High.
3) Strain the cooked mixture and then place it back to 3-quart bowl.
4) Mix in wine and lemon and... - 41.1981
Made with healthy ingredients this recipe stocks up your body with lots of vitamins and minerals. It reduces the risk of disease, improves overall health, and rids the body of harmful substances. - 41.5686
Curried Rice is an irresistible rice recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Curried Rice; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.1604
Horseradish Creamed Potatoes
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine horseradish, bouillon, flour, salt and pepper.
Blend in half-and-half.
Stir in potatoes.
Microwave at 70% (Medium High) for 20 to 26 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
Let stand, covered,... - 43.2534
Sesame Salmon Steaks
1. Microwave butter in 1-cup glass measure for 45 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until melted. Stir in garlic salt.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
3. Brush salmon steaks with butter mixture. Coat with sesame seed. Place on preheated... - 33.2674
1. Place carrot, celery, onion, green pepper, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes, rosemary, thyme, chicken broth, and black pepper in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Seal with a double layer of un-vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on high for 60... - 35.3917
Smoked Chicken Appetizers
1. Place the preserves in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute, or until the preserves are completely melted. ( or else you can melt the preserves in a small saucepan against slow medium flame)
2. Brush lightly the top surface of each of the... - 40.7796
Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Turkey
If you are looking for a healthy dish, your search should stop just here! Healthy Stuffed Bell Peppers with Ground Turkey is an amazing dish to prepare and serve. This dish has the best of vegetables combined with turkey meat for a filling. Is your mouth... - 126.652
Healthy Mixed Vegetable Tikki
Its a pan fried snack, loaded with healthy veggies. A perfect dish to serve to your kids and also to pamper yourself with a healthy treat along with a cup of tea or coffee. - 0
Healthy Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Wash and clean mushrooms. De-stem the mushrooms.
2) Finely chop the stems.
3) In a microwavable bowl, add onion and butter to the mushrooms.
4) Place inside microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes.
5) Cook sausage and combine... - 45.0587
In a 3-quart casserole, combine the leeks, onions, and margarine or butter.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until the margarine or butter is melted.
Stir and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
Add the potatoes and 2... - 44.5652
Healthy Roasted Eggplant Enchiladas
Enchiladas are classic Mexican rolls. The practice of rolling corn tortillas with small fish, dates back to ancient times. It is a complete meal in itself and is packed with all the essential nutrients. - 0
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.4493
Oatmeal Parfait- Quick Healthy Breakfast
1. In a bowl, combine instant/rolled oatmeal, cinnamon, brown sugar, and water. Mix well and pop in microwave for 2 minutes (if using rolled oatmeal cook for longer).
2. Into the bottom of a cup place oatmeal and top it with banana slices, followed by... - 0
Healthy Baked Apples
Using small knife score apples around middle to prevent skin from splitting during cooking.
Place apples in casserole and sprinkle remaining ingredients over.
Cover and microwave 9 minutes.
When apples are cooked, cut each into half and serve as garnish with... - 24.5685
Slim Zucchini Ratatouille
1. Wash the red peppers, core them and discard the white membrane; slice into rings
2. Was the egg plants and zucchini and cut into half inch slices
3. In a casserole, add oil and garlic and microwave for thirty seconds
4. Add red... - 43.9704
Healthy Republic Day Dosa
To keep ready:
Grate the carrots, add required salt, and microwave for about a minute.
Dice the capsicum into small pieces, add salt and pepper, and microwave for a minute.
1. Take the tawa and spread the dosa batter to make a nice round dosa.... - 0
Healthy Egg Muffins
Many of us never seem to take out enough time to cook up something healthy for breakfast. Amy is showing how to make healthy egg muffins in just a few minutes. A great breakfast idea fit for those busy morning days. - 94.7996
Healthy Chicken Enchiladas
If you love spicy Mexican fare, then you won't say 'no' to this Mexican staple. Juan Montalvo shows how to prepare this exotic yet simple treat at home using a slew of tasty ingredients. These homemade, healthy chicken enchiladas are so good that you will... - 105.618
Looking for some healthy food to munch in between during day, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Bethenney Frankel making Almond chocolate chip parfait, peanut butter toast, Soy cheese snack-wick and Steamed Edamame using low-fat, low-sugar and... - 112.335
Healthy Quinoa Tacos
Tacos can be made of anything! Agreed? Well here’s Katherine in this recipe proving just that!! Here is a recipe for a quinoa taco!! Besides being delicious, this recipe also has great nutritional value, so listen closely to Katherine as she let’s you in... - 123.607
Healthy Stuffed Acorn Squash
Looking for a healthy recipe that is quick and easy to make? Then you must watch this video and learn the procedure to make a healthy stuffed acorn squash that is packed with all the goodness of vegetables and yummy patties. This is one recipe that is bound... - 100.02
Carob Bran Raisin Bars
Spray 9-inch square baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, margarine, honey and corn syrup.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
Stir until smooth.
Stir in carob powder... - 47.4497
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats are a no bake sweet treat that can be made in minutes. This recipe uses the Rice Krispie treat technique with a mixture of chocolate and cinnamon Chex to bring new life to this kid friendly classic. These crunchier snack bars... - 99.9381
In large glass bowl, combine roast, onion, carrot, celery, vinegar, water, wine and spices.
Marinate, covered, in refrigerator 3 days*, turning roast occasionally.
In 2 1/2 quart casserole dish stir together marinade, gingersnap crumbs and brown sugar.
Add... - 44.2247
Refreshing Green Pea Salad With Drizzly Dressing
Fresh, fabulous and on the table in just half-an-hour, pea salad is ideal for weekday dinner or lunch. And Betty’s recipe of this delectable salad is all the more simple and sumptuous. Fresh green peas drizzled with a delectable dressing gives this side... - 112.885
Place cabbage in 2-quart casserole.
In small mixing bowl, blend soup, milk, caraway, salt and pepper.
Pour over cabbage.
Microwave at High for 12 to 16 minutes, or until cabbage is tender-crisp, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 45.1391
Cream Cheese Mints
Place cream cheese in large bowl.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 minute to soften.
Blend in extract.
With electric mixer beat in sugar until mixture is very stiff.
Blend food coloring into candy.
(If desired, divide candy into three parts and blend... - 44.2749
Coconut Cream Bread
1. In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and the protein powder.
2. Add in the egg, heavy cream and butter. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until the mixture looks creamy.
3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or... - 0
In 3-quart casserole, combine onion, olive oil and garlic.
Microwave at High for 5 to 7 minutes, or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except macaroni and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 15 to 22 minutes longer, or... - 45.4523
Spicy Pot Roast
Unwrap and place roast in 12 x 8-in baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 35 minutes.
Mix sherry, chili sauce, mustard, rosemary and thyme.
Pour over roast.
Place carrots and onion around roast.
Cover with plastic... - 46.5811
Autumn Risotto With Chicken & Cranberries
1. Soak Cranberries in hot water. And drain.
2. Toast almonds in saute Pan over medium heat 5--7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. In a Deep Covered Baker combine onion, rice and oil. Microwave for 7 minutes on high... - 110.983
Coquille St Jacques
1) In a baking dish, place the scallops and pour wine over.
2) Heat on high power for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the scallops turn tender. Stir occassionally, if required.
3) Take the dish out, drain the liquid and reserve 1/4 cup. Let the scallops... - 46.6086
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 34.8378
Got the craving for some Cheese Crackers but don't want or need that guilt? No worries...I have just the thing!
These Cheese Crackers are super easy, require only 1 ingredients and will satisfy that craving! - 29.4118
Pork Parmesan Rice
Place butter in small bowl.
Microwave at High 30 to 45 seconds, or until butter melts.
Mix butter and remaining ingredients into rice in casserole.
Spoon into two freezer containers.
Label and freeze no longer than 1 month.
To serve,... - 49.8512
In 2-qt casserole mix water, vinegar, molasses, soy sauce and pepper.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until blended, stirring after half the time.
Stir in pork; cover.
Marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons... - 48.0414
Low Carb Taco
How about making low carb tacos at home? Your favorite chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows how to make it easily at home using cheddar cheese. It’s simple to make with just 1 minute of cooking and add your favorite ingredients for filling up the cheese taco... - 106.847