- » Healthy Microwave
Healthy Microwave Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy microwave recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy microwave recipes.
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
Simple and exotic....that's what this video is all about. Here the chef prepares a microwave version of lettuce and vegetables combines with the goodness of authentic black bean paste. The black bean paste brings in the great flavor in this quick dish. Serve... - 121.261
Meatloaf take more than an hour to cook in an conventional oven. The chef teaches you how to make quick and easy meatloaf in a few easy steps. - 115.587
Autumn Risotto With Chicken & Cranberries
1. Soak Cranberries in hot water. And drain.
2. Toast almonds in saute Pan over medium heat 5--7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently.
3. In a Deep Covered Baker combine onion, rice and oil. Microwave for 7 minutes on high... - 112.683
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats
Chocolate Cinnamon Chex Treats are a no bake sweet treat that can be made in minutes. This recipe uses the Rice Krispie treat technique with a mixture of chocolate and cinnamon Chex to bring new life to this kid friendly classic. These crunchier snack bars... - 101.662
1. Pour popcorn kernels into a brown paper bag. Fold over the top of the bag twice to secure it closed.
2. Pop the bag in the microwave for 2 minutes or until Popcorn Kernels stop popping consistently.
3. Pour contents into a bowl and add seasoning... - 94.6308
This is Pizza with a homely touch and yes Indian touch. It is very easy to prepare and you do not need any special effort to make it. It is affordable and you can eat it everyday. One can eat this dish in the morning breakfast or as a snacks. - 51.1035
Creamy Lentil Soup
Immerse the lentils in cold water for at least 30 minutes.
In a microwaveable dish, combine the lentils, potatoes, onions, carrots, garlic, bay leaf, chicken broth and pepper.
Cook on high heat for 10 minutes.
Stir well and continue cooking on... - 46.2288
Creole Eggs is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 41.5985
Made with healthy ingredients this recipe stocks up your body with lots of vitamins and minerals. It reduces the risk of disease, improves overall health, and rids the body of harmful substances. - 39.9517
Tuna Cashew Delight
Combine the soup and milk in a microwaveable glass 2 L (8 cups) dish.
Add the other ingredients, except the soda crackers, and mix well.
Cook in the microwave on Maximum (100%) for 8 to 10 minutes.
Sprinkle the crumbled soda crackers on the... - 39.0029
Healthy Green Pepper Ratatouille
In a large bowl cover eggplant and zucchini with salted water (about 1 teaspoon salt to 1 quart water).
Soak for 30 minutes; drain.
In a deep, 3-quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, heat olive oil, onions and garlic, uncovered, on full power 5... - 37.9765
Microwave Vanilla Custard
Microwave Vanilla Custard is a delicious dessert recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this, you will always crave for some more. - 37.9354
Microwave Pear Crunch
Microwave Pear Crunch is a mouth watering delicious dessert recipe. Try this Microwave Pear Crunch; I bet you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.3496
Curried Rice is an irresistible rice recipe that you will simply can't resist. Try this Curried Rice; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 36.6922
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.5437
Chicken Medaillons With Apple
Combine the wild rice with the apple juice in a microwaveable measuring cup.
Season to taste, cover and cook on Maximum (100%) tor 50 minutes.
Drain the wild rice, setting aside the juice; add the diced apple and parsley to the rice, then season and set... - 36.4816
Wash the trout.
Salt and pepper the interior.
Melt the margarine in a large microwaveable dish, on Maximum (100%), for 1 minute.
Add the almonds and cook on Maximum (100%) for 1 minute more.
Place the trout on a dish, taking care to keep them coated in... - 35.3924
Herbed Pecans is a bake and serve appetizer rich with ingredients like pecan halves, cayenne pepper and butter. The herbed pecans make the best pick to serve in the first course for dinner. - 35.1667
Place scallions and water in a large microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes or until the scallions are tender.
Add pumpkin puree, ginger, milk, hot water, and maple syrup to casserole.
Microwave on high for 6 to 7 minutes or until heated... - 34.009
1. Place carrot, celery, onion, green pepper, garlic, cabbage, cauliflower, potatoes, tomatoes, rosemary, thyme, chicken broth, and black pepper in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Seal with a double layer of un-vented plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on high for 60... - 33.0738
Microwave Healthy Stuffed Zucchini
1. In a large glass baking dish, place the zucchini and cover, cook on HIGH (9) for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender.
2. In the zucchini, scoop out enough of the center to make a 14-inch indentation.
3. In a large mixing bowl, place the sour cream and... - 31.994
A prebaked crust, bottled barbecue sauce, shredded chicken and lots of cheese make it one of the tastiest pizzas you'll ever try." - 30.1343
Mexican Popcorn - popcorn with the Mexican touch. It is the parmesan cheese, cayenne pepper and ground cumin that add the impeccable Mexican tang to the popper corn. Check out the yummy Mexican popcorn recipe. - 27.9872
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Burrito
There’s no excuse for skipping breakfast when you can make a delicious, grab-and-go, egg-filled burrito in 3 minutes. Just scramble egg in a tortilla and microwave to cook. Genius! - 24.0013
Coconut Cream Bread
1. In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and the protein powder.
2. Add in the egg, heavy cream and butter. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until the mixture looks creamy.
3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or... - 0