- » Healthy Mexican Pie
Healthy Mexican Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy mexican pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy mexican pie recipes.
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add onions and garlic. Saute for 5 minutes till they are soft.
3. Add tomato puree, chili powder, pepper, tomatoes, olives and salt. Sommer 10 minutes.
4. Combine beans. Simmer 10 minutes.
5. To prepare the crust boil... - 47.283
Savory, stacked meat and tortilla dish that is big on flavor. - 45.0982
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 190Â°C(375Â°F).
Brown the beef and the chicken pepperoni in a saucepan; drain off any excess grease.
Add the chili spices, cumin, oregano and the Cayenne pepper.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Add the tomatoes, onion, green pepper and the hot... - 46.0647
Mexican Beef Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 400° F
2. Take a pie plate sized 9 inch and line it with half the pastry.
3. Take a skillet and heat some oil in it.
4. Add green pepper and onion to it and sauté for 5 minutes.
5. Add the beef and... - 44.8914
Prepare pastry shell.
Spread beans in prepared crust.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup of each cheese over beans.
Spread beef mix evenly over cheese.
Top with remaining cheese.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 6 to 10 minutes, or until heated and cheese melts, rotating... - 46.8693
Crust: Grease a 10-inch pie pan.
In medium saucepan, heat broth to boiling.
Stir in rice, margarine and salt.
Return to a boil.
Cover reduce heat; simmer until rice is tender.
Remove from heat; let cool slightly; stir in eggs and pimiento.
Press against... - 46.0566
Mexican Chicken Pie
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Combine chicken, gar- lic, corn, tomato paste, water, chili powder, 1 tea- spoon salt, sugar and pepper in large skillet.
Simmer for 15 minutes or until heated; place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sift cornmeal, flour, baking powder... - 42.6678
Mexican Bean Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Coat four 5-inch pie pans with butter.
3) Heat the tortillas at 350°F for 5 to 8 minutes, or until crispy.
4) Break into pieces, and then crush in a blender.
5) Coat the pie pans with the tortilla crumbs.... - 49.3226
Mexican Beef And Cornbread Pie
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet, at least 10 inches in diameter, over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Pour contents of pan into a strainer or... - 45.9954
Mexican Tamale Pie
1) Get the cornmeal ready a day in advance. for this, take a 4-quart saucepan, add 4 cups of water & 1 tsp of salt and boil. Let the water come to a rolling boil. Slowly add in the cornmeal, while stirring constantly. Stir till the mixture becomes... - 45.187
Mexican Style Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven 350 °F.
2) Lightly grease the baking dish, and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, place together meat, raisins, olives, pepper powder, chilli powder and salt.
4) Stir the meat mixture well, to mix.
5) Add in cold water to... - 42.8452