- » Healthy Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich
Healthy Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy mediterranean vegetable sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy mediterranean vegetable sandwich recipes.
Grilled Mediterranean Sandwiches
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat a grill.
Position the rack 4" from the heat and let it get hot.
Add the eggplant, squash, onions, and peppers in a single layer.
Cook the eggplant, squash, and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 48.1698
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add butter, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots into it. Wrap it with all –glass lid or plastic wrap. Microwave it for about 3 -4 minutes at high until the vegetables turn soft.
2. Blend the fried vegetables with... - 42.981
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
Vegetarian Chickpea Pitas
1) In a small mixing bowl, add the dill, tahini, sour cream, and half-and-half. Mix well.
2) Keep stirring until the mix is smooth and creamy.
3) To this, add chickpeas and feta cheese. Mix well.
4) Now, with a knife, cut each pita into half crosswise.... - 44.2201
Falafel is a great way to get your proteins without the meat. Here is an wonderful video that shows how this flavorful dish can be made with ground chickpeas and fava beans. The chef offers great serving ideas in this video. Try out this recipe, it is... - 132.964
In a 4-cup glass measure, combine the carrots, mushrooms and onions.
Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave on high for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
Coat a large no-stick frying pan with no-stick spray.
Place over medium heat for 3... - 48.6802
Falafel With Tahini Sauce
Falafel is a Middle Eastern food made with garbanzo beans in some regions and fava beans in others. They are vegetarian and deep fried. You can bake them is you want but be careful they do not come put dry. - 123.11
1. In a sauce pan or stock pot, soak the chick peas in 6 cups of water, overnight.
2. Adding more water to the soaked chickpeas, boil them in the same saucepan for 30 to 40 minutes or pressure cook them for 15 minutes until they are very... - 39.297
Hummous or hummus is a popular Middle Eastern dish. It's a great vegetarian food because of the protein in beans. Hummus is the word for chick peas but you can use other beans in this dip. I like roasting the garlic for a sweeter flavor. Just place about six... - 121.048
High On Protein Peppercorn Beef Pitas
Love your pita bread? But like it spicy? Here's the perfect peppery, meaty, satiating and completely satisfying pita stuffed with lean meat to fire up your taste buds. - 0