- » Healthy Mediterranean Sandwich
Healthy Mediterranean Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy mediterranean sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy mediterranean sandwich recipes.
Cucumber And Feta Pita
An anytime snack for moms on the run. Made with fresh cucumber and whole wheat pita, this sandwich can be put together real quick and is a filling treat. A good way to abate hunger pangs at any given time. - 92.2552
You May Also Like!
Grilled Mediterranean Sandwiches
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat a grill.
Position the rack 4" from the heat and let it get hot.
Add the eggplant, squash, onions, and peppers in a single layer.
Cook the eggplant, squash, and onions for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until lightly... - 47.5528
In medium mixing bowl, combine all meatball ingredients using 1 teaspoon parsley.
Shape into 12 meatballs.
For each kebab, assemble potato, red pepper, meatball, red pepper, zucchini, meatball, zucchini, red pepper, meatball, red pepper... - 41.8966
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
1) Wash the cucumber and squash. Cut them into half lengthwise. Slice them thinly.
2) Mix the cucumber with squash and other seven ingredients.
3) Toss them well.
4) Keep the lettuce leaf in each bread half and put the sandwich... - 49.8638
1. Using cheese coat the bread slices.
2. Shred lettuce and arrange the shredded lettuce on cheese.
3. Over the lettuce arrange cucumber and smoked salmon in an attractive pattern.
4. On a platter place the open-faced sandwiches and garnish... - 37.2028
Ham Sandwiches With Apricot Mustard
1) In a bowl mix together apricot preserves and mustard.
2) Smear about 2 teaspoons apricot mixture over one side of each bread.
3) Arrange 1/4 of the ham or turkey and cheese over 4 bread slices on the apricot mixture side.
4) Place spinach or lettuce... - 35.7832
Smoked Turkey And Artichoke Sandwiches
Thinly slice the turkey, then cut into strips about 1/2" wide.
Place in a medium bowl.
Add the artichokes, green peppers and onions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, dressing, tarragon and black pepper.
Pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Line... - 44.3744
Falafel Sandwich Part 2: Falafel
In this part of Falafel sandwich video, Clyde shows how to make the falafel using dried chickpeas. He has tried his best to show the entire process for the audience to understand. So, if you have never made falafel, try following him. Don't forget to watch ... - 47.4306
Falafel is a nice picnic snack and a good change from the usual sandwiches. The chef in the video is a pro with Mediterrean dishes and teaches you the right way of making falafel patties. - 63.2426
Healthy Garbanzo Bean Falafel
For a healthy cooking use baking instead of frying, this is a caution for people who are looking after their health seriously. Here is a video, where the chef makes falafel with garbanzo beans. Watch the video to know the recipe. - 117.658