- » Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad
Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy mediterranean fruit salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy mediterranean fruit salad recipes.
Healthy Mediterranean Fruit Salad
This luscious fruit salad is the perfect way to refresh you on a hot summer day and makes an easy and healthy weeknight dessert. Fresh Mediterranean fruits like melon, grapes, figs, pear, plums, peaches and pomegranate mixed in a bowl and dressed with fruit... - 87.3567
You May Also Like!
Simple Mediterranean Salad
To those who are fond of eating salads, will definitely like this one. The chef shows how to make the quick Mediterranean salad. It's a nice and veggie salad. You can serve the salad with hummus and crackers. So don't forget to check out the video. - 90.6157
Mediterranean Chopped Salad
Combine all ingredients except salad dressing, lettuce and pita breads in large bowl; toss lightly. Add dressing; toss lightly. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors.
Just before serving, add lettuce and pita bread; toss lightly. - 35.7574
Strawberry, Cantaloupes And Blue Berry Fruit Salad
If you are look for a healthy treat, fruit salads are the way to go. Cathy tosses up a healthy, nutritious fruit salad using the freshest of berries and fruits and yummy mayonnaise dressing. What better way to enjoy healthy servings of fruit even while... - 115.146
Mediterranean Style Summer Salad
This is a great salad that pleases every taste. It is light, yet refreshing. Serves well with any main course. The mariage of the nuts and fruit really add a special touch. - 43.9521
Apple And Walnut Salad
1. In a large bowl take orange juice, orange zest, honey and olive oil, whisk well.
2. Add in the apples and apricots to the dressing. Toss well, all the ingredients.
3. Stir in the walnuts and toss again.
4. Serve apple and walnut salad... - 112.741
Frosted Orange Ginger Fruit Salad
1) In a medium bowl add all the fruit. Toss together.
2) In another bowl add orange juice, yogurt, ginger, and honey. Whisk together.
3) Add the dressing over the fruit.
4) Cover and chill for 2 hours.
5) Separate the fruit into 12 small dessert dishes... - 46.9465
Fish And Fruit Salad
1. If using frozen fish, unwrap the fish fillets and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven to very hot (450°).
3. Place the frozen or fresh fish on a sheet of greased aluminum foil large enough to enclose the fish fillets.... - 40.1314
Simple Summer Fruit Salad
1) In a heavy bottomed pan, place water, sugar and grated orange and heat over low flame while stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2) Add orange juice and red currants and boil the syrup.
3) Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
4) Strain the syrup in a bowl... - 50.1712
Grilled Fruit Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk yogurt, marmalade, vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Grill pineapple until marks appear, 1 -2 minutes per side; cut into chunks.
Grill peach halves, cut side down, until marked, about 3 minutes; slice... - 44.9046
Chicory And Orange Salad
1. Make crosswise slices out of the endives, take a salad bowl and place them in it.
2. With a small sharp knife, remove peel and pith from oranges and cut them into sections.
3. Add them to the sliced endive squeezing any juice remaining in orange... - 34.9309