- » Healthy Mashed Potato Cauliflower
Healthy Mashed Potato Cauliflower Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy mashed potato cauliflower recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy mashed potato cauliflower recipes.
Nothing can make your cauliflower so flavorful. Just watch this interesting video to make a unique and delicious mashed cauliflower for a meal. See how a few simple ingredients can transform a cauliflower into a great tasting dish. Gear up to make a... - 102.678
Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes Cups
For a healthier alternative to mashed potatoes, try out Rocky Barragan's recipe for Baked Cauliflower Cups. These single serving cauliflower mashed potatoes are loaded with flavorful ingredients like scallions and bacon. - 109.102
Mashed Potato Like Cauliflower
To all those intending to include potato in your meal, here is a recipe you can use to mimic potato. Watch Stacey replacing the potato with cauliflower to intuitively cook this faux potato. Low on carbs and great in taste! - 108.687
Low Carb Cheese And Cauliflower Mash
Want to know of a simple recipe that yields yummy cauliflower mash that is healthy and low carb? Then watch this video to learn how to make the perfect cauliflower mash that wouldn't interfere with your diet regime. Enjoy! - 116.907
Raw Vegan Mashed Potatoes
1. Place all the ingredients in the food processor and process until you get a nice fluffy "mashed potatoes"- like consistency.
2. Serve as desired and enjoy! - 0
Mashed Millet And Cauliflower
Mashed grains and cauliflower…how does that sound? According to Katherine, this is a good substitute to mashed potatoes and is a great way to get some veggies into the kids!! Cauliflower and millet are a great combination. Watch Katherine make this, and try... - 102.415
Low Carb Garlic Mashed Potato
How about having a low carb garlic mashed potato to save you from some carbs? In this video, Chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe uses her favorite low carb food for this recipe and its cauliflower. Watch the video to find out how she converts cauliflower into... - 115.687
Weight Loss Diet Low Carb Mashed Potatoes
This is a simple recipe you can make to replace starchy and fattening mashed potatoes! This can also be made raw and you may use a food processor if you don't have a vitamix blender. Enjoy! - 16.4147
Mock Mashed Potatoes
1. Steam or microwave cauliflower until very soft.
2. Put cauliflower in blender or food processor with butter and sour cream, blend.
3. Add salt & pepper to taste. Serve hot. - 28.3777
Millet Mash Instead Of Mash Potatoes "great For Your Belly"
Millet is considered to be one of the least allergenic and most digestible grains available. This "millet mash" is a delicious, nutritious substitute for regular mash potatoes. Serve it to your friends, family and kids but don't tell them what's in it. When... - 113.311
Low Carb Healthy Cauliflower Fritters
Think fritters are unfit to be a part of your low carb diet? Then let this video by LowCarb360 change the way you think forever! Watch to know of a simple recipe that will yield yummy, healthy, low carb fritters. Watch to know more. - 116.853
Kfc Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl
KFC Inspired Mashed Cauliflower Bowl is one of the most interesting restaurant style recipes out there. This killer dish is licensed to thrill. - 121.588
Millet And Cauliflower Mash
Always worried about eating too much of mashed potato? Here is your solution…out with the potato mash and in with the millet mash! This combination of millet and cauliflower is tasty and the added seasonings add to it. - 102.086
Vegan Mashed Cauliflower
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2) Place the covered steamer basket with cauliflower florets onto the pot of boiling water.
3) Steam the cauliflower for about 9 to 10 minutes until the florets are fork tender.
4) Then add the white kidney... - 120.89
Best Mashed Potatoes Ever!
Ever wanted to enjoy a low-calorie super tasty mashed potato recipe that didn’t add inches to your waistline? Now with the magic of Chef Buff, enter the cure: Mashed Cauliflower Magic. With this powerful vegetable, enjoy a deliciously simple recipe to cure... - 27.4618
Mock Potato Dumplings
1) In a pot of boiling water, boil the cauliflower for 25 minutes.
2) Mash the caulifower with a fork or potato masher.
3) Into the caulifower mixture, add in the eggs, parmesan cheese, parsley, nutmeg and soy flour.
4) Make walnut-sized balls out of... - 43.1114
Mock Potato Pancakes
1. Defrost and partially cook cauliflower in microwave (about 2 or 3 minutes) until tender. Drain. Begin to mash cauliflower so that it partially forms a paste but leave some small chunks. This may take a little practice. You can also separate the cauliflower... - 32.4193
My passion for Baked Cauliflower grew during high school days. My sister and I would look forward to this healthy and well flavored dish during sunday lunches. Well flavored with pepper and tomatoes, this is a must-try dish! - 45.6862
Curried Cauliflower And Peas Pie
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. In a nonstick pan, heat oil, add cumin seeds, cauliflower, peas, onion, ginger and garlic mixture, turmeric powder, garam masala, crushed red pepper flakes, crushed black pepper and salt and cook... - 109.442
Smashed Cauliflower And Cheese
Learn how to make a fresh and healthy alternative to mashed potatoes. This blender recipe is made with a Blendtec or Vitamix commercial blender. It has no preservatives or additives. Make sure the cauliflower is steamed! Add cheese to taste. This one is a... - 0
Potato song is one of the famous dish among the konkani community in the southern part of Karnataka. Using coconut oil gives an added taste to this wonderful dish. You can serve this dish with any type of dosa or idli or as a side dish with rice along with... - 40.4731
Healthy Buffalo Shepherd's Pie
What's for Dinner!?! This is a question that is heard in every house around the world! To help answer that question Mr. Mom, Dave Lilja, a stay-at-home dad who had to deal with that question all the time, shows us how easy it is to come up with easy,... - 137.282
Sweet Potato Salmon Dish
This recipe is a meal in itself..once served on your plate you could add raw nuts of your choice on top and that would be awesome! Very quick and easy to put together, add your favorite vegetables to this dish...make it your own and make it often. - 47.8735
Stuffed Paratha - Indian
Make a meal of this wholesome and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Serve it with your favorite chuntney. Whenever I have all vegetables in my fridge, and sometimes I have just few florets of cauliflower and I don't want to throw that away so I usually make... - 111.378
Pureed Veggie Terrine
Place a steamer basket in a large saucepan with 1/2" of water.
Place the cauliflower in the steamer and bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to medium, cover, and cook for 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very tender.
Drain well and place in... - 47.3161
This is a famous north Indian dish which can be had with roti or poori. - 49.6733
Healthier Salisbury Steak
1. Divide the beef into four equal parts then form each section into an oval shape and season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. For the mashed veggies – In a pot of salted water, add in the potatoes, cauliflower, and garlic.
3. Set the pot on... - 99.6391
Quick Soya Gravy
Gravy is always a welcome side. If you would like to learn a simple and quick gravy, then this video is for you. Watch Katherine as she prepares a delicious gravy. Ready only in minutes, this is a great option for a quick solution. - 112.365
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
My family loves this Khichdi Recipe .Khichdi is a unique Indian dish. It is also known as khichdee ,khichadi ,khichuri, and khichadi. Khichdi is an Indian dish that contains a combination of rice and lentils .It is generally eaten during illness period as it... - 41.0283
Whole Wheat Burgers
For the cutlets
1. Heat the oil and add the vegetables, turmeric and salt. Cover and cook on a slow flame until the vegetables are cooked.
2. Sprinkle the flour on the vegetables, mix and cook again for a few minutes.
3. Mash the vegetables lightly. Add the... - 39.8444
Original Shepherd's Pie
Set oven to 350°F
1. Divide your left over beef or lamb stew into two individual serving dishes.
2. Careful top with mock mashed potatoes (creamed cauliflower). Heat in oven at 350°F until slightly browned. - 22.8897
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3) In a bowl, put the shrimps and marinate it with mustard.
4) In a large pot, bring water to a boil with 1 teaspoon of salt and cook the cauliflower for 8... - 45.6449
Stuffed Green And Red Peppers
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water.
Once they are cooked, drain, then mash them down roughly and set aside.
Put the prepared peppers in an ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the onion seeds for about 20 seconds.
Add the onion and... - 42.7285
Low Carb Shepherdless Pie
Today I'm making Shepherdless Pie. This vegetarian (and even vegan, if you omit or substitute the milk and butter) dish is super low in carbs thanks to the mashed cauliflower topping in place of traditional potato. It's about 220 calories a serving which... - 115.12
1. Boil gram.
2. Peel potatoes and boil.
3. Chop fine, carrots, cauliflower and beans.
4. Chop onions and green chillies fine too.
5. Heat 1 tbsp. oil. Add onions and green chillies. Saute. Add finely chopped vegetables.
6. Stir constantly till cooked.
7. Add... - 46.8917
For the bhaji :
1. Boil the cauliflower, peas and carrots till they are soft. Drain out the excess water.
2. Heat a large pan, add the onion and capsicum and saute for 2 minutes. Then, add the prepared chilli-garlic paste and saute till the onion softens.
3.... - 43.6144
Quick Old Fashioned Shepherd S Pie
1. Layer the turkey, chicken or beef with the frozen vegetable mix and onion in a 2-quart microwave-safe dish.
2. Combine the soup, milk, sherry or water, tarragon and pepper in a bowl, blending well. Pour the liquid over the vegetable layer. Arrange the hash... - 34.2876
Planked Lake Trout
1. If using frozen fish, thaw well.
2. Rinse fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
3. Rub fish inside out with salt and pepper.
4. Grease a plank or baking dish with butter.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 °F
6. Place the fish on the... - 41.3187
Creamy Shepherds Pie
1. For the topping Put potatoes and cauliflower in a large saucepan; cover with cold salted water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 12 minutes. Drain. Mash with a potato masher or put through a potato ricer.... - 37.9432
Easy Cheesy Vegetable Soup
In 2-quart casserole, combine frozen vegetable mixture, potato, onion and celery.
Microwave at High for 7 to 10 minutes, or until vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Mash vegetables slightly if desired.
Mix in remaining... - 41.2161
A hurried meal for the man in the street. This is a spicy blend of vegetables in tomato gravy served with pav that is cooked with butter. This is truly an innovation that arose out of the necessity of providing a nice hot meal in a hurry and one that tickles... - 51.0485
1. Mix flour and salt.
2. Rub fat into flour. Add water to make a soft dough. Knead and set aside.
3. Divide the dough into even number of portions and roll each portion into thin rounds about 17.5 cm. (7") in diameter.
4. Make a paste of rice flour and the... - 45.995
Whole Wheat Burgers
For the cutlets :
1. Heat the pan and add the vegetables, turmeric and salt. Cover and cook on a slow flame until the vegetables are cooked.
2. Sprinkle flour on the vegetables, mix and cook again for a few minutes.
3. Mash the vegetables lightly. Add... - 38.8962
Arrange all of the vegetables except the sliced raw onions in a large casserole in layers, preferably in the order in which they are listed.
Saute the sliced onions in butter until golden.
Add to the onions the consomme or chicken broth, olive oil,... - 43.9677
Indian Tofu And Vegetable Cutlets
Here is an amazing Indian style tofu and vegetable cutlets recipe. These cutlets are very healthy and delicious. Accompany these cutlets with a bowl of soup and it serves as a complete meal, just perfect for a light lunch or dinner. Serve these delicious... - 115.637
Bagna Cauda Salad
1) In a medium saucepan, place the potatoes in boiling salted water until easily pierced with a fork, 5 to 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) Cut the zucchini along the width into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Place the rounds on a stack and slice again into... - 46.9172
Pav Bhaji - Part 2
All those who saw part 1 of the video will now finally make the pav bhaji. This is the review for part 2 of the video. I hope you watched Part 1. This dish is quite famous in Maharashtra but people all over India like it. It's very healthy as it contains many... - 94.0405
Pav Bhaaji is definetly one of Mumbai's many favorite Street Food. The popularity of this dish has spread to other metropoliton's in India. Pav Bhaaji can also made at home with ease. Pav mean bread and Bhaaji is the spicy-tangy curry/gravy. And they both do... - 45.5049
1. Pressure cook dal and mash well.
2. Dice tomatoes, kohlrabi, chayote, potato,onion, tomato, carrot, radish and beans and pressure cook.
3. Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan and add 1/2 tsp mustard seeds.
4. When they splutter lower the heat and add cumin seeds.... - 49.0088