- » Healthy Macaroon
Healthy Macaroon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy macaroon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy macaroon recipes.
Vegan Coconut Cacao Macaroons
This video is a creation of MadelineEyer. You can visit MadelineEyer for complete recipes, and more videos. - 77.2117
Healthy And Tasty Coconut Macaroons
A wonderful dessert-time standby, coconut macaroons with their crackly outer layer and chewy inside makes for a real traditional holiday treat. Relatively simple to make, coconut macaroons are gluten-free treats that can be made more healthy by substituting... - 86.9122
Easy Raw Chocolate Ginger Macaroons
In the spirit following a raw food diet? Then take a look at this raw chocolate ginger macaroons recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines couple of basic ingredients together to make nice macaroons. The chef here misses out on clear vocal... - 46.0452
Barkley's Pineapple Macaroon Icebox Cake
Cream butter and sugar; add 1 of the eggs, beat 5 minutes; repeat until the 4 eggs are used.
Add the pineapple and nuts.
Then cover bottom of a pan (square is good) with lady fingers, flat side down; spread 1/2 of butter mixture over lady fingers; add... - 31.1716
Frozen Cherry Macaroon Dessert
Place steel blade in work bowl; add cookies.
Process till finely crushed; remove.
Reinsert steel blade; add cherries.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped; add to crumbs.
Reinsert steel blade; add one-fourth of the ice cream.
Process till... - 36.272
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat eighteen 2 1/4 inch muffin cups with the cooking spray or insert cupcake liners.
Sift the flourand baking powder onto a sheet of wax paper and set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer set... - 42.7388
Oatmeal Macaroons are a healthy snack to accompany tea or coffee. You will enjoy the crunchy taste of oats and will want more of it. They are quick and easy to make. Oatmeal macaroons are ready in less than 30 minutes. - 52.3051
Drain peaches and place in an ovenproof dish.
Store in a cool place until required.
Separate the eggs, beat the yolks and add the sugar.
Continue beating until smooth, crumble the macaroons and fold into the mixture.
When thoroughly mixed store in... - 32.3676
Raspberry Macaroon Bombe
Whip 1 1/4 pints double cream until stiff.
Crumble 12 small macaroons.
Pour over 2 oz. kirsch and macerate for 1/2 hour, then fold in 1/2 of the whipped cream.
Blend in the liquidizer 1 packet of frozen raspberries.
Add castor sugar if they are not the... - 37.0111
Coconut Almond Macaroons
Macaroons to be stashed away whenever you feel like snacking! These macaroons are detail oriented! So watch the video and watch the aubergine chef make these coconutty macaroons! - 73.8834
Chocolate Macaroon Cupcakes
In a small bowl beat egg white and vanilla till soft peaks form (tips curl).
Gradually add sugar, beating till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Fold in coconut.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Line 12 muffin cups with paper bake... - 34.2431
In a small bowl, combine the coconut, sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in egg whites and vanilla; mix well.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
Bake at 325° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool on a wire rack - 27.863
1. Combine all ingredients; mix well.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 1 minute on HIGH. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Drop macaroons by teaspoonfuls onto preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 3 1/2 to... - 29.2347
Real Chocolate Macaroons
1. Place egg whites in a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form. Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating until mixture is thick and glossy.
2. Fold cocoa powder and coconut into egg whites. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto greased baking trays and bake at... - 26.0625
Beat oil and sugar together.
Stir in vanilla extract and beaten egg.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to oil mixture.
Stir In nuts and oats.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool for about 1... - 37.3378
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Combine the melted butter, margarine or shortening, sugar, egg yolks, oatmeal, baking powder and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
3. Beat the egg whites with the salt... - 35.4362
Brown Sugar Corn Flake Kisses Or Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a cookie sheet lightly with margarine or shortening.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a skillet; add the sugar and stir until it is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Add the... - 33.4232
Cocoa Corn Flake Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Slow, 300° F. Cover a cookie sheet with waxed paper and rub with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites stiff. Combine the cocoa, sugar and salt and gradually add to the egg whites, beating until smooth and well beaten. Fold in... - 28.7559
1. Mix the cream, sweetener and extracts. Add the coconut, mix well and let stand for one hour. If mixture feels dry to the touch after one hour, add a little more cream.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
3. Whip egg whites until it peaks. Fold into coconut... - 34.974
Line baking-sheets with non-stick silicone paper or rice paper.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then whisk in the caster sugar to make a meringue; gently fold in the granulated sugar and coconut.
Spoon about 20 small mounds of the mixtute on to the... - 38.2381
Coconut And Oat Macaroons
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening to make it light and creamy.
3. Put sugar slowly and blend until frothy.
4. Put eggs and blend well.
5. Sieve flour, soda, baking powder and salt together.
6. Once done, transfer... - 47.0041
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 106.708
Tangy Flavored Macaroons
Preheat the oven to 275°.
Beat the egg whites till stiff.
Gradually beat in the sugar, a spoonful at a time.
Fold in the almonds, orange and lemon rind, salt and spices.
Place heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture on baking sheets lined with rice paper.
Put on the... - 41.0441
Rolled Oat Macaroons
1) Mix together the butter, sugar, egg, yolks, rolled oats, baking powder, vanilla and beat well
2) Using the electric beater whip the egg white till stiff
3) Add in the salt and continue to beat well
4) Fold in the whites to the oat mixture
5) Drop... - 40.6681
Mix together the ground almonds, sugar and rice flour in a bowl, then stir in the unbeaten egg whites and beat until well mixed.
Add the almond essence and beat until blended.
Line two baking-sheets with non-stick silicone paper, or rice paper.
Pipe or place... - 35.8867
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
Beat the egg whites stiff, gradually trickling in about 2/3 of the powdered sugar.
Gently fold in the remaining sugar, vanilla pith, and the chopped walnuts.
With a teaspoon dipped in... - 42.2162
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C (Gas Mark 5).
2. In a bowl add margarine and sugar and cream them using hand blender.
3. In a separate bowl blend syrup and almond essence and cream them together.
4. In another bowl combine rolled... - 46.4509
Apple Macaroon Dessert
Arrange apples in 9" pie plate.
Combine 1/2 c.sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples.
Top with pecans and coconut.
Cream butter until fluffy.
Gradually beat in 1/2 c.sugar.
Add egg, flour and vanilla; mix well.
Spread over apple mixture.
Bake in 350° oven... - 41.062
Macaroon Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
To make the filling: In a medium bowl, beat together the ricotta cheese, sugar and egg white until smooth! Stir in the coconut and coconut extract.
Set the filling aside.
To make the cupcakes: Preheat the oven to 350°.
Lightly spray 18 cupcake cups with... - 50.8007
Almond Macaroon Brownies
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate and butter until melted; stir until smooth.
Whisk in sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
Add flour and chopped almonds; mix well.
Spread into a greased 8-in square baking pan.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese,... - 46.4206
Gluten Free Chocolate And Coconut Macaroons
If you are looking for some gluten free dessert/ snack recipes, here is one for you. Watch this video here and learn how to make White Chocolate and Coconut Macaroons. Made easily by using some simple ingredients, they are gluten free and oh so delicious.. - 111.186
Pista French Style Macaroons
Macaroons are something that are ideal to be gifted apart from eating them as well! These pista macaroons are egg white sandwiches made well by the Aubergine chef! Watch the video to see this beautiful creations! - 80.1762
Carob Hazelnut Macaroons
1. Whisk egg whites until soft peaks form. Add sugar, a spoonful at a time, beating well after each addition, until mixture is of meringue consistency.
2. Beat egg yolks with carob powder and lightly fold through egg white mixture. Stir in coconut and... - 29.0204
1) In a bowl, sift in all the dry ingredients and combine well.
2) In another bowl, add butter to cream. Stir in the wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
4) Fold in coconut with a... - 49.4033
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 1/4 cup sugar in a shallow dish. In a large bowl, beat butter and remaining 3/4 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in molasses and egg until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour mixed with... - 39.1285
Peanut Butter Macaroons
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, mix the corn flakes, oats, flour, coconut and sugar together.
3) With a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in the peanut butter until the mixture is well blended.
4) In a small... - 43.5886
Hot Cocoa Almond Milk
Who doesn't like hot cocoa milk. View this excellent video that shares an incredible recipe for a nutritious and healthy hot cocoa prepared with almond milk. Take a look at this wonderful video and you would surely be amazed with the idea for this delicious... - 96.3681
Vegan Anti Aging Summer Sipper
Looking for a healthy and refreshing summer drink? Then try the one detailed in this video. The recipe is completely vegan and promises to be healthy and have an anti aging effect on the skin! - 92.4398
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Uncooked Fruit Cake
1) In the grinder, add sunflower seeds to grind. Add dried fruits and walnuts to grind together.
2) Combine remaining ingredients with the ground mixture.
3) Use an oiled bread pan, to press the mixture.
4) Cover with refrigerator paper or aluminum... - 45.0528
Frozen Fruit Cake
1) Take the heavy whipping cream and chill.
2) In a double boiler set up, scald the milk.
3) Into the milk, add in the mixture of sugar, salt and flour.
4) Continue to cook the milk in the double boiler set over boiling water. Keep stirring for about 3... - 47.9615
Omelette Souffle Au Grand Grand marnier
Carefully dip the macaroons into the liqueur.
Arrange in the base of a gratin dish.
Sprinkle over any remaining Grand Marnier and 1 tablespoon sugar.
Beat the egg yolks and remaining sugar until thick and creamy.
Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into... - 31.8056
In a bowl, stir together macaroons, sugar, and sour cream.
Chill several hours to soften macaroon pieces.
Do not stir again or macaroon pieces will break into small crumbs.
Place chilled dip in center of a large platter.
Arrange fruits of your choice in... - 37.187
Bombe Baur Au Lac
Crumble 12 macaroons and soak in 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier.
Stir until it becomes a paste.
Beat 5 egg yolks.
Add 3 oz. castor sugar and a pinch of salt and beat until lemon-coloured and thick.
Stir in 4 tablespoons Grand Marnier and grated rind of 1... - 38.1314
Strawberry Almond Cream
1) In a bowl, use 1 macaroon to crush finely. Cut the remaining macaroons.
2) Use a 1/2-litre (1 -pint) metal jelly mould, bombe mould or 1 5-cm (6-in) cake tin, to butter.
3) Place the crushed macaroon in the mould or tin and turn to coat all over.
4)... - 39.3377
Combine the ingredients, press into a buttered 9" pie pan.
Bake for 5 minutes in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven. - 27.8483
Remove the skins from 8 peaches by scalding with boiling water.
Tinned may be used if fresh ones not available.
Cut in 1/2 and place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with the juice of 1/2 a lemon.
Soak 12 macaroons in 4 oz. kirsch.
Crumble and fill... - 34.4587
Creamy Zuppa Inglese
An exceedingly sumptuous and rich trifle-de-luxe.
Break up the macaroons and put into a serving bowl.
Moisten with the Marsala, then sprinkle with orange peel.
Bring the milk just up to the boil then pour, with the eggs and sugar, into a basin standing on a... - 37.8893
Blueberry Peach Crumble
Place macaroons on a baking sheet.
Bake at 275° for 25 minutes.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add macaroons, and process until coarsely chopped.
Combine chopped macaroons, 1/2 cup flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, and brown sugar in a medium... - 43.1315
Pour 2 cups water into an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till hot, 4 to 4 1/2 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix first three ingredients; divide mixture and press lightly into two 6-ounce custard cups.
Mix egg, milk, sugar, flavoring, and dash salt;... - 35.0816
Rich Chocolate Cream
Crush the macaroon biscuits and put them in a greased 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) souffle dish.
Heat the cooking chocolate and cream in a saucepan almost to boiling point.
Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl until light and creamy.
Then pour on the chocolate... - 44.4238
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a paper bag put the macaroons and walnuts and crush with a rolling pin.
3) Pare, quarter and core the pears, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips.
4) In a pan melt the jam over a low heat and gently... - 43.7929
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In boiling water blanch the peaches for 20 seconds. Blanch 2 peaches at a time.
3. Place the peaches in cold water. Peel the skins using sharp knife.
4. Make cuts in the peaches and remove the stones.
5.... - 38.6314
Classic English Trifle
In top part of a double boiler make a soft custard using 2 egg yolks, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 cup scalded milk.
Split ladyfingers and spread with jam.
Arrange in a serving dish.
Cover with whole macaroons; sprinkle with almonds and grated lemon... - 46.34
Highland Mist Dessert
In a medium-sized bowl blend together whipped topping and almond extract.
Fold in crumbled macaroons and chopped cherries.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Serve sprinkled with toasted almonds. - 29.31
St Helena Pears
1.Take the pears and peel them.
2.Now cut the pears into thin slices after taking out the core.
3.In a bowl, mix raisins with sugar and lemon peel.
1.In a slow cooker, arrange pear and raisins one by one and put brandy and wine on... - 41.5163
1) In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
2) In another clean bowl, beat egg yolks until thick and creamy.
3) While still beating, add in sugar slowly, until fluffy.
4) Lightly fold the egg whites into egg yolks and stir in almond flavoring... - 44.0913
Peach And Apricot Delight
Peach And Apricot Delight is healthy dessert. The lime flavour gives the Peach And Apricot Delight a tangy and refreshing taste. - 41.4551
Yogurt And Ginger Soup
1. In a saucepan, add all but a quarter cup of milk and bring it to a boil
2. Dissolve cornstarch In the rest of the milk and pour hot milk over it; stir well and turn it all into the saucepan
3. Allow it to boil again, stir constantly and let simmer... - 41.9939
Plum Wine Soup
1. Halve the plums, add to a bowl and sprinkle three tablespoons of sugar; leave for half an hour
2. In a saucepan, add the wine, all except three tablespoons of water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon rind and rest of the sugar and bring it to... - 48.792
1. Sprinkle the ladyfingers with the Marsala. Line the sides and bottom of the mold with the ladyfingers, curved side to the outside.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and heavy. Mix in the ricotta. Stir in the crushed macaroons, grated... - 33.6248
Easy raspberry Mousse
1. Tie a double band of greaseproof paper round the outside of a 6-in. souffle dish. (The paper should stand 2 inches the rim of the dish.)
2. Dissolve the jelly in a little hot water, add the juice from the raspberries and cold water to make up to | pint.
3.... - 36.3234
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and chill.
When thickened beat until consistency of whipped cream.
Combine next 6 ingredients and add to gelatin mixture.
Fold in Cool Whip and turn into a 7x5-inch loaf pan and chill until firm.
Unmold and slice into... - 36.5935
Peach Melba Sundae
1) Drain the peaches and cut into, beat the yoghurt.
2) In four sundae glasses, arrange the layer of crushed biscuits, yoghurt , peaches and melba sauce.
3) Finish with the layer of fruit.
4) Garnish with a rosette of whipped... - 34.2056
Very thinly pare the rind from the lemons and the orange, taking care not to remove any of the white pith.
Squeeze the juice from the fruit and strain it.
Put the rinds and juice into a mixing bowl, then pour in the champagne and Grand Marnier.
Add the sugar... - 45.1757
A True English Trifle
Line silver or crystal dish with one of the spongecake layers.
Make a border with the ladyfingers, allowing them to protrude 1/2 inch over edge of the dish.
Spread spongecake layer with jam and sprinkle with half of sherry.
Top with second cake layer.
Combine... - 47.669
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.1737
Do you want a delicious Pears Vefour recipe? The European Pears Vefour is a delight to serve and enjoy. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy Dessert! Is there a higher crime than reading about this Pears Vefour and not trying it out? - 48.0175
Fit And Fabulous Flan
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Heat an 8-inch skillet and add ¼ cup sugar. Stir on medium heat till sugar melts and turns golden brown.
3. Take six custard cups of 6 ounce each and transfer the melted sugar into them quickly just coating the... - 47.7611
Prepare the fruit and cook if necessary: Gooseberries and Damsons will require about 1 pt water.
Pink, forced Rhubarb if cooked gently in a wet earthenware or oven-glass casserole requires no water.
Sweeten with brown sugar to produce a rich juice.
Red- and... - 33.1617
Italian Frangipane Flan
Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a small saucepan.
Remove from heat and blend in the flour.
Beat the eggs and stir in gradually.
Add the sugar and blend in the milk.
Replace the pan on the burner and heat gently, stirring continuously until the mixture... - 42.6176
1. Split the cakes into layers and cover one side of each layer with jam. Use apricot and raspberry jam alternately on the cake layers.
2. Cut these cake pieces into small pieces and then place them neatly in a glass trifle dish. Pour the fruit syrup... - 43.3058
Bananas Aux Fruits
1. Preheat oven to
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or cooking spray.
3. In a bowl, coarsely crumble cookies and mix with flour.
4. In a medium bowl, beat together egg with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
5. Peel bananas and toss in egg... - 46.148
Healthy Macaroon Recipes By Category