- » Healthy Low Fat Pork Pie
Healthy Low Fat Pork Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy low fat pork pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy low fat pork pie recipes.
A quiche with a twist. The ham quiche recipe is a delicious mixture of ham, cheese and egg in a cornmeal crust. Just put it in your microwave and lo and behold! here’s a complete meal that is waiting for you to dig in. Enjoy!! - 45.2494
You May Also Like!
Lean Pork Pitas
Cut the pork across the grain into 1/2" cutlets, then slice each piece into thin strips.
In a large bowl, combine the mustard, oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano.
Add the pork and toss well to coat all the pieces.
Let stand about 10 minutes.
In a small... - 48.2242
Mexicali Pork Chop Casserole
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the margarine in a heavy 10 inch skillet over moderate heat; add the onion, green pepper, and red pepper and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, corn, and marjoram; raise the heat to high and cook, uncovered, 5... - 35.6789
Empanadas De Pavo
Turkey meat pies are relatively simple to prepare. Moist and juicy, this meaty pie prepared using the super-food turkey takes some effort to prepare. Juan Montalvo shares a delicious meaty pie recipe that will season up you dinner-time like nothing else. A... - 100.594
Hot Tamale Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, place the fat.
3) To this, add onions. Cook over low flame, for 5 minutes without browning.
4) Gradually add green pepper, tomatoes olives and meat.
5) On low heat, cook until... - 49.3107
Fruited Curry Luncheon Salad
1. In a bowl, combine the meat with soy sauce and allow to marinate for fifteen minutes or more
2. In a bwol, combine all the other ingredients and arrange in mounds on top of a bed of lettuce leaves
3. Add cold marinated meat on top and serve - 39.6779
Old Country Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a 9-inch quiche dish with the pastry, flute the edges, fill with dried beans, and bake for 15 minutes or until light brown. Discard the beans and cool on a rack.
2. Mean-while, in a 6-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter... - 33.0686