- » Healthy Low Carb Indian Chili
Healthy Low Carb Indian Chili Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy low carb indian chili recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy low carb indian chili recipes.
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 48.2205
You May Also Like!
Indian Crab Dry Curry
This Crab dry curry is a spicy and mouth-watering dish. All my family members love this dish very much. Try and enjoy! - 47.1998
Indian Creamed Spinach
1. Remove and discard tough stems from spinach.
2. Rinse leaves with water and shake off to remove some of the water.
3. In a large heavy pot, place spinach and cover the pot.
4. Cook over medium-high heat with occasional stirring for... - 48.3323
Vegan And Gluten-free South Indian Breakfast
This breakfast recipe is meant for vegans, those allergic to gluten, diabetics and those on a low carb- and low-fat diet. Ragi Puttu, a dish of Kerala, is made of “ragi" popularly called finger millet and a fantastic source of amino acid methionine,... - 133.908
Indian Style Wilted Greens
1) Wash endive, mustard greens, and chard under cold water.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) In a large bowl add endive, mustard greens, and chard with enough water to cling to the leaves. Keep aside.
4) Place a large nonstick frying pan over... - 48.6817
The exotic flavors of Indian cuisine all wrapped into one. A popular Indian dish, the Tandoori Pomfret is all about the Indian condiments and spices that make your fish real delicious. Savor the subtle flavor and juicy taste of the Tandoori pomfret marinated... - 55.6111
Sarson Ka Saag
The traditional sarson ka saag recipe brought especially for you. Tips on how to make an authentic Indian saag that is absolutely delicious. It is mustard leaves and green chillies cooked together to the right consistency and flavor. Enjoy the dish that is an... - 50.1206
This haryali chaap is for all the lamb chop lovers as it will beat all the others with its simple cooking, wholesome flavor and succulent texture. Try this recipe from the video and it will be your favorite home cooked lamb dish due to its effortless... - 106.577
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8211
Healthy Indian Soya Curry
Being a vegetarian when the contest was announced, I thought of preparing something which is LOW in CARB and HIGH in PROTEIN. Choice was to prepare something tasty, healthy and easy ……..and SOYA was the natural choice. Soya is rich in protein, fiber,... - 0
1. Melt ghee on medium heat and saute onions, garlic and ginger for 1 minute. Add coriander and chili powder and saute 1 more minute.
2. Increase heat and add pork, stir occasionally until browned.
3. Reduce heat to medium. Add about 1/4 of sour cream, stir... - 36.63