- » Healthy Lobster Tail
Healthy Lobster Tail Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy lobster tail recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy lobster tail recipes.
Campfire Lobster Tails
You going camping over the weekend? And your wondering what is that you could get cooking over that campfire. This video will definitely get your ideas sparked up for a lobster! See the video and try it out! - 85.895
Baked Stuffed Lobster Tails
With kitchen shears, cut lobster through center of soft shell (underneath) to the tail.
Lift lobster out of shell by loosening with fingers, leaving meat attached to tail section.
(Lobster meat will rest on shell).
Arrange on 12-inch glass pizza dish, tails... - 35.6106
Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Cut lobster through the center of the soft shell to the tail.
2) Lift the lobster out of the shell by loosening with fingers. Leave the meat attached to tail section. (Lobster meat rests on the shell).
3) Take a tray and arrange the... - 41.3116
Barbecued Rook Lobster Tails
Thaw Rock lobster tails and cut off thin undershell membrane with kitchen scissors.
Bend tail back to crack shell or insert long skewers lengthwise between shell and meat to prevent curling.
Combine melted butter, lemon juice, orange peel, ginger, bitters,... - 26.8809
Charcoal Broiled Lobster Tails
1) Get the charcoal grill ready.
2) Using scissors, chop off the undershells of the lobster tails.
3) Take a heavy-duty aluminium foil and cut it into 6 squares of 12-inch dimensions each.
4) On each square sheet place a lobster tail.
5) Fold... - 34.039
Chilled Lobster Tails With Mustard Vinaigrette
1. Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain. Rinse with cold water.
2. Split lobster tails lengthwise, cutting through upper hard shell with an electric knife. Remove lobster meat through split shell, leaving meat intact. Set... - 34.4685
Lobster Tails With Spinach
1) Clean the lobster and wash it thoroughly.
2) Using the kitchen scissor cut the lobster tails on the bottom side.
3) Cut and remove the cartilage on lower side to uncover the meat.
4) Place the crab on the broiling pan.
5) In a bowl,... - 40.484
Lobster Tails With Mustard Sauce
Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender; halve lengthways.
Brown potato halves and lime quarters, in batches, on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or barbecue); cover to keep warm.
Remove and discard soft shell from underneath lobster tails... - 39.5058
Crab Stuffed Lobster Tails
1) Using kitchen scissors cut a lengthwise slit through back of each lobster.
2) Press the tail open with fingers to expose the meat.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sautÃ© green onion,
and celery until tender.
4) Add... - 44.005
Microwave Frozen Lobster Tails
1. Place lobster tails in a glass baking dish.
2. Cover using plastic wrap.
3. In a microwave oven, place glass baking dish and cook on a setting of DEFROST ( 4) for 5 minutes.
4. Allow the lobster tails to sit for 5 minutes until the... - 38.8681
Savory Rock Lobster Tails
1) In a bowl, mix the butter flavoring, lemon juice, bouillon, bitters, chili powder and ginger.
2) Make a lengthwise cut in the lobster shells, place the lobster tails over a broiler rack with the flesh side up and apply the bouillon mixture over the... - 34.3875
Broiled Rock Lobster Tails
1) Make an incision lengthwise through tops of shells to keep lobster tails from curling while cooking.
2) On a broiler pan put the lobster with meat side up.
3) In a bowl, mix together bouillon, butter flavoring, lemon juice, orange rind, bitters,... - 38.4601
Lobster Tails Or Sole With Macadamia Butter
Split lobster tails in half lengthwise.
Drop into boiling salted water and simmer gently for 6 minutes, or until no longer translucent.
Arrange tails on a baking sheet and brush with 1 1/2 teaspoons butter.
Place under the broiler and broil until just... - 30.7982
Cedar Planked Rock Lobster Tails
"For the seafood lover in you", a couple of cedar planked Rock Lobster tails with a good ol' Bacon tease preceding. This is the way we prepared lobster in a steak house that I worked at a long time ago. Including the proper way to split the shell, the correct... - 0
Poached Lobster-tails In Court Bouillon
Poached Lobster-tails In Court Bouillon has a very different taste. It remains in your mind for a long time. The lobster tail has a new taste altogether. You will enjoy Poached Lobster-tails In Court Bouillon recipe. Poached Lobster-tails In Court Bouillon is... - 48.7982
Broiled Tarragon Lobster Tails
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Prepare the lobster tail for cooking, by removing the soft part with scissors.
3. Make the lobster tail lie flat by hitting the hard shell slightly with mallet or cleaver.
4. Take a skillet, and melt butter in... - 40.7311
Deviled Lobster Tails
1) In a non-stick pan mix together garlic, chives, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper sauce and tomato juice.
2) Heat the mixture and cook, covered over medium heat for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in the lobster tail and simmer for 10 minutes or until lobster... - 36.0947
Lobster Tails With Caper Butter
Cut the lobster tails lengthwise through shell, then open flat.
In a glass dish, place the tails meat side up and liberally brush with melted butter .
Cook 2 minutes on High; rotate dish 1/2 turn, cook 2 minutes more.
In a glass cup, place the capers, butter... - 31.7741
Elegant Lobster-tail Salad
"Drop frozen lobster-tails into boiling salted water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 7 minutes.
Drain; rinse with ice water.
Cut away thin underside membrane; remove lobster from shell.
Chill in refrig- erator.
Place potatoes in large kettle; cover... - 38.7616
Broiled Rock-lobster Tails
Are you looking for a delectable Broiled Rock-lobster Tails recipe? This yummy yummy Broiled Rock-lobster Tails recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. You can serve Broiled Rock-lobster Tails as a yummy Main Dish. I cant believe you still haven't attempted... - 40.3038
1) Cut the lobster back into two portions.
2) Take a pan, cover it and cook the lobster for 4 minutes.
3) Stir in the lemon juice, butter and white wine until it turns soft.
4) Add the shallots to the pan.
5) Remove the lobster and cut the meat into... - 39.4661
South African Rock Lobster-tails
Melt butter in skillet; saute rice until golden.
Add chicken broth and saffron; cover tightly.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Drop lobster-tails into boiling salted water.
Cook only until water reboils.
Drain; drench with cold water.
Cut away underside membrane; pull... - 41.5556
Saucy Lobster Grill
Cut through middle of lobster shell with sharp knife; cut through flesh but not underside membrane.
Grasp tail in both hands; open flat, exposing meaty sections.
Combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; simmer until butter is melted.
Place lobster, fleshy... - 33.3235
Rock Lobster With Parsley Butter
Drop lobster-tails into boiling salted water to cover.
Bring water to a boil; cook for 2 minutes.
Drain immediately; rinse with cold water.
Cut away under- side membrane with kitchen shears.
Remove lobster; cut in crosswise slices.
Place butter,... - 37.0799
Cut the lobster in 36 equal pieces.
Divide each slice of bacon in two.
Wrap the lobster chunks with a bacon piece.
Skewer with a toothpick.
Bake in a preheated 500°F (250°C) oven for 8-10 minutes.
Serve very hot. - 27.1507
Place lobster-tails in boiling water to cover; cook until tender.
Remove lobster from shell.
Cut into small pieces.
Mix lobster, celery, mustard, salt, pep- per and mayonnaise.
Split rolls; place cut side up on cookie sheet.
Spread bottom half with lobster... - 37.0139
Rock Lobster Hong Kong
1. In a large saucepan, bring salted water to a rapid boil.
2. Add frozen lobster tails to boiling water and cook 3 minutes until they change colour to a deep orange red.
3. Drain the tails in a colander and refresh under cold water.
4. Use a... - 46.9036
Combine first 6 ingredients in a spice mill or small food processor; process until finely ground.
Add 4 inches water to a large stock pot; bring to a boil.
Stir in spice mixture.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Add potatoes and corn; cover and... - 43.6393
Baked Lobster Waiohai
1. Shell lobster and dice the meat; reserve shells.
2. Season the meat with salt and cayenne pepper.
3. In a bowl, marinate the seasoned lobster in sake for 1 hour.
4. After marinating drain the lobster.
5. In a separate mixing bowl, combine... - 47.6082
1. Cut lobster tails into 1 cm/ 1/2 in thick medallions and set aside.
2. Arrange radicchio and lettuce leaves, sprouts or watercress, orange segments, strawberries and lobster attractively on a serving platter. Cover and refrigerate.
3. To make dressing,... - 34.9317
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.8537
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Boil salted water and drop frozen lobster tails to parboil them.
3) When water comes to boil, drain and drench lobster in cold water.
4) Then, chop the underside membrane and pull out meat and dice.... - 47.9229
Dieters Baked Stuffed Lobster
1. Drop live lobsters into a very large kettle of rapidly boiling salted water; cover. Lower heat; simmer for 10 minutes, or until lobsters turn a bright red. Remove at once with tongs; drain until cool enough to handle.
2. Remove meat from each lobster... - 37.6797
Spiced Broiled Lobster
1. Along its stomach place each lobster.
2. Using the tip of sharp knife, make 2 deep criss-cross cuts in each lobster head.
3. Immediately plunge into boiling water and boil 30 seconds or until lobster turns red.
4. Take out of water and let... - 45.0223
Lobster A L'americaine
Insert knife between body and tail shells of lobster to sever spinal cord.
Make deep, sharp cut lengthwise through back of body and tail.
Separate halves; re- move black line and stomach.
Reserve liver and coral.
Remove claws; reserve.
Place oil and butter in... - 41.9886
Lobster & Papaya Goddess Salad
Cook lobster tail following package directions; chill.
Meanwhile, peel papaya, cut in half, and scoop out seeds.
Arrange romaine leaves on 2 salad plates and place 1/2 papaya on each.
Remove chilled lobster meat from shell; cut in half lengthwise.
Cut each... - 29.0076
Baked Maine Lobster
Place lobsters on backs; cross large claws, holding firmly.
Cut quickly through entire length of body and tail, beginning at point between large claws.
Re- move craw and veins; leave tomalley in lobsters or mix with dressing.
Mix crumbs with butter and... - 39.0191
Broiled Live Lobsters
A truly magical recipe for Broiled Live Lobsters not only looks nice but also tastes great! It is an ideal Main Dish. The Broiled Live Lobsters can be considered the gem of the European cuisine. In my estimation, if one is a chef, one needs to have a personal... - 40.3518
Party Lobster-beef Kabobs
Trim away undersides of shells with scissors.
Remove meat; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Slice steak into 1/4-inch strips; cut crosswise into 1-inch pieces.
Place lobster and steak in shallow dish.
Combine all remaining ingredients except... - 46.0197
Day before serving: In large Dutch oven, to 3 quarts boiling water, add salt and lobster tails; bring to boil; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Drain; cover with cold water; drain again.
Using kitchen scissors, cut membrane away from each tail; free lobster meat... - 43.2749
Curried Rock Lobster Salad
1. In a large pan, bring 1-1/2 quart of water to a boil and add one teaspoon salt water to the pan
2. Add the lobster tails to the pan and bring to the boil. Simmer this on low for 7 minutes if the lobster tails are frozen and for five minutes... - 46.3028
Lobster Stuffed Tenderloin
Preheat oven to 425°.
In a large pot bring salted water to boil.
Once water is boiling, drop lobster tails in and return to boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
Carefully remove lobster from tail in one piece and set aside.
Cut tenderloin lengthwise to within 1/2... - 38.0076
Buttery Shrimp And Lobster Rolls
1. Remove meat from lobster shells. Coarsely chop lobster and shrimp.
2. Heat 4 tablespoons of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add lobster and shrimp. Cook, stirring frequently,... - 34.628
Lobster In Orange Sauce
1) In a large Dutch oven, add in 2 quarts water. Let the water boil.
2) Add in the thawed lobster tails. Let it boil once more before cooking for 5 more minutes.
3) Take the tails out from the water and wash them under cold running water. Drain... - 47.0221
Lobster In Orange Sauce
Cook lobster tails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done; drain.
Rinse with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Cut lobster meat into bite-size pieces; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat... - 44.9866
Fresh Lobster Spring Rolls
Quarter capsicums, discard seeds and membranes.
Roast in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens.
Cover capsicum pieces with plastic or paper for 5 minutes, peel away skin; cut capsicum pieces in half lengthways.
Cut each lobster... - 41.9494
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut fish fillets into 2-inch pieces.
2. When lobster is partially thawed, cut crosswise and split tails in half lengthwise.
3. Cut large scallops in half.
4. Wash clams well in water.
5. Set aside... - 47.4362
Lobster Salad With Tarragon And Sweet Peppers
1. Giving a twist and a pull, break off the tails from the lobsters. Then break off the knuckles and claws in 1 piece. Place 1 of the tails belly-up on a work surface and use sharp kitchen shears to cut through the thin underside shell. Remove the tail meat... - 40.566
Baked Lobster Soup
1) Follow package directions to prepare soup mix.
2) Add lobster pate, cereal cream and baby lobster tails.
3) Cook and simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Add Pernod.
5) Pour mixture into individual ovenproof soup bowls.
6) Keep aside.
7) Serve hot. - 40.739
Lobster En Bellevue Parisienne
1) In a large pot with the boiling salted water, boil the lobsters for 12 to 15 minutes.
2) Refrigerate the lobsters, remove the lobster meat with the back, claws and tail intact.
3) Combine the lobster meat and enough mayonnaise to bind and keep... - 39.4536
Microwaved Whole Lobster
On a cutting board, place lobster on its back.
To kill, sever the spinal cord by plunging the point of a sharp knife through the back shell, where tail and body cavity are joined together.
With a sharp knife, cut lengthwise through the under shell, leaving... - 33.8316
Lobster Soup Le Chalet
1.Take a flameproof casserolle dish and heat olive oil and half of the butter in it.
2.Put carrots, turnips, leeks, stock, saffron, nutmeg, garlic, thyme, andoregano and cook till the vegetables are cooked.
3.Put salt and pepper.
4.Take the lobster... - 46.7736
Break off the lobster's tail.
Cut the body into quarters.
Discard the sac near the eyes.
Reserve any coral.
Crack the claws.
In a heavy saucepan melt the butter with the oil.
Add the lobster pieces, tail, claws and vegetables and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4... - 45.7918
1) Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a heavy saucepan over medium flame.
2) Once the foam subsides, stir in the onions, celery and carrots. Cook for nearly 5 minutes and then add the shallots.
3) Continue to cook for another 3 minutes and then add the... - 46.8628
Spiced Broiled Lobster
Place each lobster on its stomach.
With tip of sharp knife, make 2 deep criss-cross cuts in each lobster head.
Immediately plunge into boiling water and boil 30 seconds or until lobster turns red.
Remove from water; let cool slightly.
Place each lobster on... - 35.0047
Barbecued Rock Lobster (crayfish)
1. Kill the lobster by plunging the knife into the head, aiming between the eyes and between the tail and body shell. You have to have a firm grip.
2. Use kitchen towels to protect yourself from the spines that are very sharp.
3. Now, slice the... - 43.7085
1.In a pan, cook the lobsters in water so that they are boiled.
2.Reserve the tails, claws and a pint of water.
3.Chop the lobsters and cook with salt, pepper,paprika, garlic and onions.
4.Once the volume diminishes to 1/3rd drain the... - 45.9299
Microwave Steamed Lobster
1) Take a 5 L (20 cup) microwave safe casserole. Add water and salt and boil at HIGH 5 for to 6 minutes.
2) Tilt the casserole at an angle and put lobster in dish head first.
3) Cover the casserole with lid.
4) Microwave at MEDIUM for 14 to 16 minutes,... - 34.6099
Combine chili sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, celery, Worcestershire sauce and salt; mix thorougnly.
Add lobster, tossing well.
Chill thoroughly; serve in cock- tail glasses. - 29.7149
Chilled Lobster Bouillon
1) In a large pot of boiling water, add in the lobsters. Let cook for about 20 minutes after coming to boil.
2) Drain the lobsters and let cool down. Set aside a tail from one of the lobsters for later use.
3) Chop up the lobster meat finely... - 42.1424
Are you looking for a Lobster Thermidor recipe that will make you beat the best chefs? It is one European dish which will never fail to impress you or your guests. This Lobster Thermidor is so tasty that I cannot resist serving it as a Main Dish often. This... - 51.1285
Cacciucco Alla Livornese
1. Place the lobsters one at a time on their backs on a chopping board and slice off the whole tail section. Cut the tail in half lengthwise down the centre.
2. Cut the large claws from the body and separate the joints from the claws. Crack the... - 46.6858
Clam Baked Lobster
1) Pick out active lobsters.
2) Preheat oven to 350Â°c.
3) In a saucepan boil salted water and plunge headfirst of the lobsters.
4) Cook 2 minutes.
5) Arrange the lobsters on cutting board on their backs.
6) Using a knife split soft... - 38.4186
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 43.1981
Spicy Lobster With Linguine
1) Cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water until done. Drain.
2) Take a large pot,in it mix together approximately 1 cup water with the wine and steam the lobsters for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
3) Now split the lobsters and... - 43.815
1. In a 3-quart non-metallic casserole place water, salt and lemon.
2. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 (2 1/2) minutes or until water boils.
3. Place live lobsters head first into boiling water; this will render them immobile.
4. Heat, covered, in... - 28.3161
Lobster And Quinoa Risotto
1. On a grill, place the peppers and roast them, rotate peppers fequently on all sides, for about 10 minutes until the skins are black and well roasted
2. In a bowl, place these roasted peppers, and take plastic wrap to cover the bowl properly, and... - 45.647
Muskellunge With Crabmeat And Lobster Dressing
Wash and clean muskellunge.
Leave on head and tail, but remove the eyes.
Combine next 12 ingredients and stuff fish.
If no large pan is available, shape a pan big enough out of double-thickness heavy-duty foil and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated... - 42.0244
Delizie Di Mare Hot Salad
1.In a pan, heat olive oil and saute garlic, tomatoes in it on low flame for 5 minutes.
2.Put clams, lobster tails, shrimps and linguine or spaghetti in it and put the lid on.
3.Once boiled, uncover and cook for 10 more minutes.
4.Serve in a... - 36.4816
Spanish-style Steamed Shellfish
Ingredients traditionally used in Spanish seafood stews are brought together here. Spanish chorizo and saffron flavor the broth, and a classic red pepper-based romesco sauce provides a tangy accent. - 41.8843
Mixed Seafood Grill
1. Start by shelling and cutting the lobster inot 12 chunks, also shell and devein the shrimps
2. Dry the scallops and also cut the halibuts into chunks
3. Take a damp cloth and use it to wipe the mushrooms
4. Take the skewers, and... - 40.6553
Tropical Seafood Curry
Split lobster tails; remove meat, and slice.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add lobster, shrimp, and scallops; saute 5 minutes or until seafood is done.
Remove from skillet, and set... - 43.475
Famous Seafood Stew
1. Cut the lobster meat from its shell.
2. In a pan add butter and cook garlic and onion till it gets tender.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients except the fish.
4. Cook the ingredients for 5 minutes more.
5. Add fish and cook for 5... - 49.0346
1. Start by cutting lobster tails with shells into 2-inch cube, also remove legs from shrimp
3. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, then saute
4. Saute the pork, green pepper, onion and garlic in the remaining 2 tablespoons... - 44.3708
Combine seafood and chill.
Combine remaining ingredients and chill.
To serve, arrange seafood on lettuce.
Spoon sauce over.
Makes 8 servings. - 36.494
American Style Bouillabaisse
1. Cut the lobsters lengthwise without removing their shells
2. Cut the fish into 3-inch sized fillets.
1) Take a pan, add the onions, carrots and garlic to it and cook them for 10 minutes over low heat.
2) Add tomatoes, bay leaf and the... - 47.3635
Cut up the prawns and marinate for 20 minutes.
Mince the pork fat and bamboo shoots and blend thoroughly into the prawns and marinade mixture.
Stuff the wonton skins and arrange the dumplings on a cloth in a steamer so they do not touch.
Steam for 5... - 36.9317
Clean clams and snrimp; cut lobster-tail into large pieces.
Thaw flounder and haddock fillets; cut into bite-sized pieces.
Cook onions and leeks in oil in saucepan until onions are tender; stir in wine, salt, pepper, saffron, garlic and tomatoes.
Simmer for... - 47.1026
1)In a bowl, mix oil with lemon juice, garlic, salt, chili and soy sauces; let stand while you clean the shrimps and scallops.
2)Shell, devein and clean the shrimps.
3)Shuck the scallops and halve them.
4)Using a kitchen scissors, cut away the... - 42.9416
Cape Cod Bouillabaisse
Clean fish; cut into 1-inch slices.
Remove heads from lobsters, remove nonedible sacs located behind heads.
Split tails; remove intestinal veins.
Cut lob- sters in shells into 1-inch pieces.
Place leeks, onions, carrot and tomatoes into large kettle; add... - 47.3613
Hot Shellfish With A Lemon Parsley & Chilli Dressing
1. To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and set aside. Pull the heads away from the tail and discard the heads (or save for making stock). Place each tail belly-side down on a chopping board and cut each one across through the shell into 4 evenly... - 39.596
Sandbridge Beach Bouillabaisse
1) In a large saucepan, heat bacon dripping and saute onions and celery until soft.
2) Stir in tomatoes and parsley to the bacon mixture,
3) Season with garlic salt, basil, Worcestershire sauce, monosodium glutamate, salt and pepper.
4) Stream in 4... - 41.68
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Cioppino is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. I just love Main Dish recipes and this dish is my only favorite amongst them. This European recipe of Cioppino is enjoyed the... - 48.5515
Classic Langosta Del Pobre
Wash and dry fish.
Mash garlic cloves and anoint fish with the mashed garlic and olive oil.
Roll it in paprika.
Put it in an earthenware casserole with bay leaf and sliced carrots.
Let it cook slowly, covered, approximately 30 minutes or until cooked... - 34.0139
1. Check the cod for any visible bones and remove. Discard any opened clams and wash the remaining clams in several changes of cold water; refrigerate until needed.
2. Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and... - 33.5026
In 4-quart casserole dish, combine onion, oil and garlic.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at high2 to 3 minutes.
Add clams, tomatoes, clam juice, bay leaves, salt, pepper, thyme and saffron; heat, covered at high 5 minutes and at medium 15 to 20 minutes, or... - 41.5005
White Wine Bouillabaisse
1. In large saucepan, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, 1 1/2 cups water, wine, parsley, tomato paste, thyme, bay leaf, saffron and fennel seeds; stir to combine. Bring to a boil,... - 36.8445
Platter Of Fish And Shellfish
For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the lobster shells and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shallots and carrot, and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Stir in the whiskey and set... - 42.7935
Swedish West Coast Salad
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the shrimp and cook until just opaque throughout, about 3 minutes. Remove the shrimp from the pot and drain well. Let cool completely, then cover and refrigerate.
2. Bring the water in the pot... - 40.6269
A Supper From The Sea
1) In a small saucepan, add 1/4 cup water. Bring to boil. Add in 1/2 packet of frozen peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Drain and chill. Wrap the remaining packet and freeze.
2) Using a paring knife, slice around the bottom of the ice-cream box. Let... - 41.4206
Shrimp Scampi recipe can also be served with bread or steamed rice. You can add vegetables to the rice to make it more flavorsome. If you like your scampi hot, add in more of red chili flakes or sautéed chili. You can also use crayfish or lobster tails for... - 34.99
For succotash: Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
Reduce heat, add beans, corn and cream and simmer about 10 minutes.
Stir in chives, lemon juice, salt and pepper If mixture is too thick, add a little more... - 43.1686
Seafood Au Gratin
All the seafood must be fresh.
Steam all the seafood until cooked, but not over cooked, and set aside.
Make a white sauce with the flour, cream and butter.
Cook until medium thick.
Add cheese (reserve some for top) Remove pan with the white sauce from... - 44.1898
Bouillabaisse French Fish Stew
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients, except the seafood.
2) Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 to 4 hours.
3) Then add the entire seafood.
4) Cover and cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates or... - 41.3276
1. In a large skillet, place halibut and cover with cold water; add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Start to heat and bring the mixture to boiling; then reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
3. Remove the fish from... - 46.6085