- » Healthy Kids Baked Vegetarian
Healthy Kids Baked Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy kids baked vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy kids baked vegetarian recipes.
Oatmeal Bars On-the-go
These oatmeal bars are different from the brand name bars you'll find in the stores. They are essentially oatmeal in bar form, but they are equally delicious. Just prepare a batch and keep them in the fridge for several days. All you have to do as you're... - 133.267
Oatmeal Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
Is it really possible to have a cookie recipe that doesn't call for any sugar or butter but still produces cookies just as sweet and delicious as the ones you're normally used to eating? Well, not only are these treats incredibly easy to make -- even for moms... - 127.982
Baked Maple Banana
Cookies and cakes for kids can be too unhealthy so a here is a better option to keep the kids happy and healthy. From this video, learn how to make Baked Maple Banana, they are delicious, healthy and super simple to make. As always your weelicious host is... - 127.604
Raisin Nut Muffin
1. Pre heat the oven to 325 F.
2. Chop the almonds/cashew nuts.
3. Grind the flaxseeds to a fine powder.
4. Cook the quinoa in water.
5. Mash the bananas.
6. Grease the muffin pan/ tray.
7. In a large mixing bowl, mix the ground... - 122.656
Vegan Almond Cookies
It’s sad to see kids at a party not having their favorite cake or cookie just because they are allergic to milk products or gluten. Here is a nice vegan and gluten-free almond cookie recipe to serve for vegan kids and kids who are allergic. Weelicious host... - 119.943
Oven Baked Fries
Can you still call a French Fry a French Fry if it isn't fried? Baked fries will make you wonder why you ever drove to those "Golden Arches". Your kids will love the way these baked fries taste. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. - 117.128
Healthy Granola Bars
Diane Hoch teaches you how to make Healthy Granola Bars, great for an energetic snack and breakfast on the go. - 116.429
Homemade Strawberry Fruit Roll-up For Kids
Kids love fresh strawberries and even love to peel fresh fruit leathers from the parchment paper and eating it. Here is a video by weelicious on how to make fresh strawberry fruit leather. It’s easy to put together with just 2 ingredients and rest is taken... - 116.3
Healthy Baked Beans And Mashed Potato
Here is a healthy dish for your kids! Healthy baked beans and mashed potato is a simple to make recipe which tastes divine. It is a hot favorite among kids as they just don’t have enough of it all the time. Happy cooking! - 115.8
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
The video has a very simple recipe perfect for kids to make when accompanied with adults. Watch the video and involve your kids in making the crackers that they can munch on later on. - 114.051
Mini Chocolate Chip Banana Loaves
Ok seriously, you have to try these. I tested this recipe with friends and they are all still asking for the recipe!!!! So yummy! A higher protein treat and much healthier than traditional chocolate chip banana bread! But here’s the secret: You’ll... - 52.73
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a saucepan, heat margarine and cook onions in it for 3 minutes.
3.Add flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
4.Slowly put milk and stir until the mixture boils.
5.Cook on low flame for 5... - 46.099
An apple dessert with a difference! Experimenting and trying out new dishes is the way to enhance your culinary skills. Here is a recipe that simplifies the art of cooking with a difference. - 43.5928
No artificial ingredients. Safe for diabetics. Cream cheese pastry filled with raisins, nuts and cinnamon. Naturally sweet - 42.5477
Heat ghee till it melts.
Seive maida and sugar in a mixing bowl and add baking soda and powdered cardamom together.
Add ghee little by little and prepare a soft dough without adding water.
Keep it aside with a tight lid for about 4 to 5 hours.
Now... - 39.6607
Cherry Maple Crunch
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F
2) Grease a 9-inch pie plate with nonstick spray.
3) Stir in cherries.
4) In a cup add maple syrup and dissolve cornstarch in it.
5) Pour the mixture over the cherries.
6) In a small bowl mix oats and... - 39.4651
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
Baby Baked Potatoes
Try this baby baked potato recipe. This baby baked potatoes recipe is easy to prepare. I got this recipe from a magazine and altered according to taste. I have tried it many times. Baked potatoes are really delicious. You will love this. - 36.5313
Cheesy Artichoke Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 mini muffin pan cups with no stick cooking spray. Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine cheese, cream... - 32.2982
Cheesy French Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450F.
2. Arrange potatoes in lightly greased 9-inch pre plate. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes.
4. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes. Bake 2 to 3 minutes longer, or until cheese is melted. - 31.4573
Green Bean Casserole
This Green Bean Casserole recipe is my favorite and also liked by my family. Green Bean Casserole is not only tasty but also very nutritious. So if you have good and also care about your health , you must try this Green Bean Casserole recipe. - 31.2833
Mix the oatmeal, flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl and make a well in the center.
Pour the butter into the well, then mix all the ingredients together with a fork, adding sufficient cold water to give a stiff dough.
Roll out the dough on a... - 31.1147
1. Line a 12-section muffin tray with paper cake cases. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with a hand-held electric whisk for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is light and creamy. Divide the mixture among the cases.
2. Bake in a preheated oven, 180°C... - 29.292
Prosciutto Tied Asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut prosciutto slices lengthwise into two thin strips. Gather two to three asparagus spears and carefully tie prosciutto into a knot around asparagus bundle. Continue until all... - 28.2962
Healthy Oatmeal Banana Cookie
Join Shannon Sodano, nutritionist plus fitness and yoga instructor, who leads seminars and health retreats to offer ways to balance out your healthy living. - 0
High Protein Bean And Corn Wraps
Mexican wraps always amaze me in terms of their wide variety as well as taste. There are myriad combinations - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian that could appease the appetite. - 0
Fruit And Seed Bars: Healthy Snack
Make these allergy-friendly fruit and seed bars for school lunch or an afternoon snack that's full of nutrition and great for people with nut or gluten allergies! - 0