- » Healthy Kid Mexican
Healthy Kid Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy kid mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy kid mexican recipes.
Mexican Rice Balls - Healthy Side Dish
These Mexican Rice Balls are seriously delicious and have a fun little surprise inside! Make them for dinner tonight and you'll be the coolest mom on the block! - 0
Easy Snack For Kids: Healthier Nachos
Healthy Nachos? Yes, it is possible! Choose the baked chips instead of fried and whole foods as toppings and you'll have healthier nachos that are just as good as any! - 0
Healthy Chicken Tacos
Tacos are a quick and easy southwest style dinner that the whole family will love. We're lightening up these tacos by adding in chicken instead of beef to cut out over 80% of the fat, using reduced sodium taco seasoning and cutting out 25% of the calories in... - 0
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
Fast Breakfast Burrito: Easy Breakfast For Kids - Weelicious
Yummy! I have no other words to describe this dish. We love breakfast burritos in our home because they're so quick to prepare and are the perfect protein-packed breakfast after a long night's sleep (if we're lucky enough to get one these days) - 0
Reduced Sugar Fruit Salsa And Cinnamon Chips
What would make for an ideal healthy anytime snack? Yes, you guessed it right - Fruits! Fruits are popular as an any time snack and must be had in their most natural form in order to derive the maximum nutritional benefit from them. - 0
place the tortillas on hot plate.
let it cook for 2 minutes.
sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly.
sprinkle all the veggies(onions, tomatoes, green bell peppers & cilantro
place chicken on top & fold it in half (for roasted chicken you can marinate chicken with... - 36.048
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
Tia Maria's Peanut Butter Balls For Kids
To lure your food fussy kid, try this peanut butter balls packed with health and taste. With Chef Keith Snow you can master the art of making it in a jiffy and make every meal a treat at home. The best part is that even if you are busy you can try this quick... - 105.48
Nothing like a fresh fruity drink on a hot summer’s day. The recipe for this drink is simple and combines a delicious combination of fruits. An originally tangy and sweet taste, you can still regulate the flavor to your liking. If you're trying this for... - 121.364
Want an easy, fresh and delicious meal for kid's? Here is an easy tortilla wrap recipe by weelicious and mom and Kenya together show us how to make it. As the mom says, anything that is there in the kitchen can be wrapped inside the tortilla. She is using... - 126.506
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
Mango-tomato Summer Salsa
This recipe fits in with many cuisines such as Thai, Mexican, American, Vegetarian, Summer Parties, and is kid friendly. It is a Healthy Choices dish easy to make just dice and mix! It is Weight Watcher and South Beach Diet friendly! - 49.059
My younger sister Galy loves this stir fried shrimp recipe. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this appetizer. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this stir fried shrimp recipe. - 39.2786
High Protein Bean And Corn Wraps
Mexican wraps always amaze me in terms of their wide variety as well as taste. There are myriad combinations - both vegetarian and non-vegetarian that could appease the appetite. - 0
Vegan Mexican Pizza
This vegetarian Mexican pizza uses kidney beans and that kids will surely love! - 0
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 49.4773
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
A hearty beef and bean dinner can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. - 32.6109
Mexican Potato Bake
1) Using a knife, cut the baked potatoes lengthwise
2) Place the potatoes into a baking dish with the cut side up
3) Onto each half of the potato, top with 1/2 cup of beans and 1/4 cup of cheese
3) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes till the cheese is all... - 32.8129
Cheese Sauce Mexican
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
Serve as desired. - 35.3595
Slow Cooker Mexican Beans
Elevate beans to a new and delicious flavor level with a punch of chiili powder and taco seasoning. - 35.9326
Mexican Style Omelette
Fry bacon in medium frying pan over medium heat until crisp.
Remove from pan with slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
Drain off all but 3 or 4 tablespoons bacon drippings from pan.
Add onion to drippings in pan; saute until transparent.
Meanwhile,... - 43.7518
Mexican Beef Burgers
1. Cook the corn cobs in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 15 minutes.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, skimmed milk, onion, cumin, cayenne, celery salt and fresh coriander together in a large bowl.
3. Add the beef and mix by hand until the mixture is... - 40.4232
Mexican Pizza Grandes
You don’t have to sprint to neighborhood pizzeria every time craving hits you! With a little effort, you can make good chicken pizza in your kitchen. Here is an extremely comforting, quick, kid-friendly chicken recipe for you that will delight all — from... - 80.8566
Caribbean Fruity Salsa
This is a delicious salsa that's perfect with tortilla chips, or served with granola and yogurt for a healthy breakfast. - 34.5459
Watch Winona make a delicious salsa that is absolutely lip smacking and healthy! - 0
Warm tortilla in non-stick skillet.
Top tortilla with scrambled eggs and sprinkle with cheese. - 20.7259
Heat margarine in skillet.
Lay flour tortilla in pan.
Quickly spread 1/4 cup cheese and some bacon on half of tortilla.
Flip over empty half and cook on medium-high heat until cheese begins to melt.
Turn over when bottom is lightly browned.
Brown second... - 36.043
Salsa De Cilantro
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon and garlic.
Chop tomato, scallion and cilantro.
Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so that the flavors can meld. - 38.1235
I love salsa, especially it is fresh. In this video from Chefuality, you will learn how to make the granddaddy of all salsas. It is fresh and it is healthy and goes well almost any finger food. Very versatile and a dinner table essential! Enjoy! - 111.544
Crispy Sugar Tortillas
Mix together all dry ingredients; add shortening or margarine and cut into flour mixture until crumbly.
Make a well in center and add water; mix until a soft ball forms.
Divide dough into 30 small balls and let stand 15 minutes.
Roll each ball... - 34.0929
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut each of the tortillas to 6 pie-shaped wedges.
3.On 2 cookie sheets, spread these tortilla pieces evenly .
4.Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, turn them over and bake for another ... - 34.8669
Easy Cheesy Protein Rich Tortilla Roll Ups
When you think about a tasty and satisfying meal, the image that conjures up in your mind is of a savory cheesy tortilla roll that fulfills not only your appetite but also your nutritional needs being high on protein and calcium. - 0
Kale Pizza Quesadilla
Kids love pizza and quesadilla, so here is a recipe that has all the goodness of pizza and quesadilla. Weelicious host is making Kale pizza quesadilla by sneaking in some kale leaves to make it healthy. This recipe is also good for using leftovers. It takes a... - 117.473
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795
1.Use a fork to mash avocado fruit and add lemon juice, tomato, garlic, chili powder and Tabasco sauce to it.
2.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3.Serve Guacamole with Tortilla chips. - 33.4996
Easy Spicy Guacamole
Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop out pulp.
Coarsely mash pulp with a fork.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, chiles, and hot pepper seasoning (Or, for a smooth dip, whirl in a blender.)
Serve with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.9944
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7356
Guacamole For Babies
Avocados are packed with nutrition, so why not feed your baby with a little guacamole. In this video, Weelicious host first speaks about the nutritional contents of avocado, just in case we have forgotten, it’s a quick revision. Then, she shows a Guacamole... - 110.212
Chicken Bean And Cheese Quesadillas
If you are looking for a party recipe that is fast, easy and inexpensive, here is a recipe by weelicious that fits the bill. The host is a making Chicken Bean and Cheese Quesadillas using steamed organic chicken and spelt tortillas. She has not shown the... - 117.4
Hippy Gourmet Makes Mango-papaya Salsa
Parties for special occasion need gourmet dishes, and they are not always difficult to make. Chef has an easy gourmet salsa that's colorful and full of flavors. It is indeed very tempting and sure to please the guests. All you need is a little skill for... - 93.264
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.5569
Would you like to try an Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe? I have learnt this Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe from one of my Mexican friend. She is a very good cook. This is a vegetarian delight. This is eaten as an entrée. You should also try this Enchilada... - 41.882
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 32.5887
In 8-inch skillet caramelize the 1/3 cup sugar by heating and stirring it over medium heat until it is melted and golden brown in color.
Quickly pour into an 8-inch round baking dish, tilting the dish so that the caramelized mixture spreads over the entire... - 40.7661
Sterilize 6 half pint jars.
Place the peppers in a large saucepan.
Add sugar and vinegar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Skim off any foam that comes to the top of the liquid mixture as it cools for 20 minutes.
Add... - 41.562
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Coat 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix the cornmeal and salt. Stir in the boiling water. Add the margarine and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Restir the batter to blend... - 27.3491
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.239
Roasted Corn Salsa
1) Into a saucepan of boiling water, place the corn and blanch for 3 minutes
2) Drain and run under some cold running water
3) Once drained, rub the corn with 1 tablespoon of oil
4) Place onto a grill or broiler and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning them... - 48.6258
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 41.1387
This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests. - 33.5865
Huevos Rancheros Ranch Style Eggs
Insert shredding disc, shred cheese, and set aside.
Change to metal blade and process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over... - 44.5944
Corn And Avocado Torta
1) Separate the kernels from the corn cob.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and melt over moderate heat.
3) Add the corn and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the red pepper, jalapeno and... - 47.2608
Chicken Tortilla Soup
For someone who loves to cook as much as I do, there are days, plenty of them in fact, where I just want a delicious dinner to appear before my eyes, requiring as little work as possible. This Chicken Tortilla Soup is that answer to my prayers. With just a... - 125.545
Friends and family appreciate the different twist on ordinary pizza. - 36.9171
Italian Turkey Meatloaf
So since my Yummy Turkey Meatloaf and Mexican Turkey Meatloaf were both such a hit, I just had to come up with another! This is the best one yet! Although it takes an extra step to brown the sausage, onion and mushrooms together, it is TOTALLY worth the... - 41.941
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 30.0982
How To Make Chicken Quesadillas
Quesadillas are one of those fun meals to make with the whole family. The crunch of the flour tortilla, the savory inside mixture and to top it all off melted cheese will leave you wanting more. This classic Mexican-American entree can be mixed up 100... - 0
Semi Homemade Salsa
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomato's and green chili's. - 31.6832
Spicy Bean Patties
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl mash beans; add rice, egg substitute, bread crumbs, Mexican seasoning, ground red pepper, and salt and stir to thoroughly combine; set aside.
2. Spray small nonstick skillet with nonstick... - 35.0444
Quick Apple Sausage Quesadillas
As family nutrition experts, we're often asked to give cooking demonstrations and lectures to groups of moms. From preschool playgroups to parent teacher organizations, we welcome the opportunity to meet fellow moms (and dads) and to dish about our favorite... - 35.7135
Tostadas are a lot of fun to make. Kids love to assemble their own so go ahead and place all the toppings in bowls and let them have a ball! - 134.653
No Cook Chicken Salad Burritos
1. Put the colander over the mixing bowl. Empty the chicken or turkey into the colander so the liquid drains into the bowl. Throw away the liquid. Put the chicken or turkey into the bowl. Break up the meat using the fork.
2. On the cutting board, use the... - 27.8629
Fish In Parchment Paper For Children
You come home from work, your little one’s hungry, you're exhausted, and the last thing you want to do is cook and clean (isn't that every day?).
Well, the name of this recipe may sound fancy, but it's actually my 1, 2, 3 super-easy, super-fast, no... - 135.789
Polynesian Shrimp Tacos
Taco filling is typically made with ground meat --- but it doesn't have to be. For this recipe, we combine the convenience of frozen shrimp with the usual taco seasonings: chili powder, cumin, garlic, and salsa. Then we add in some unlikely ingredients: black... - 38.5645
1. Turn the oven to 350°. Use your hands to break up the ground beef as you put it into the mixing bowl. Add taco sauce, chili powder, and salt. Use your hands to mix well.
2. Place a sheet of waxed paper on the counter or table. Put the meat mixture on the... - 39.4322
Orange Onion Avocado Salad
Arrange the lettuce on a platter.
Layer the oranges, onion and avocados in overlapping rows.
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a bowl and spoon over the salad. - 37.3672
1. The evening before, set out 2 of the chapattis on boards (this will make it easier to slide them into the pan after filling) and divide the tuna between them. Sprinkle over the cheese, onion and avocado. Make sure that the filling is evenly spread. Season... - 22.167