- » Healthy Kid Fruit Cake
Healthy Kid Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy kid fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy kid fruit cake recipes.
Strawberry Shortcake For Kids
Strawberry Shortcake has a Fine taste.The light cream and sweet butter gives the Strawberry Shortcake Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 44.6825
Simple Fruit Cakes
Three ingredients is all it takes to be creative in the kitchen. This video is longer but the first part will wow you into making tons of different flavors. Great recipe for kids since no measuring is involved. - 109.7
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 40.2578
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.81
Eve's Fruit Cake
1) Beat together sugar and margarine.
2) Sift together flour, cream of tartar, bicarbonate of soda and cake spice and slowly add it to the creamed mixture.
3) Now, add fruit, dissolve agar-agar in a little water and mix in, adding water just enough.... - 46.8751
Connie's Fruit Cake
1) In a saucepan, mix all ingredients and bring to boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2) Cool the mixture and add grated rind of an orange, salt, bicarbonate of soda and wholemeal flour. Mix well.
3) Take a non-stick or well-lined 8-inch... - 45.5793
Applesauce Fruit Cake
1) In a pan boil applesauce, shortening and sugar together for 5 minutes. Stir in between. Keep aside to cool.
2) Take four (1 pound) coffee cans and line them with waxed paper.
3) In a 3 quart mixing bowl, combine fruit and nuts together.
4) Combine... - 46.7415
Sieve the flour.
Beat the eggs and sugar very well until thick and double in quantity. This should take 4 to 5 minutes.
Add the flour, melted butter and 2 tablespoons of hot water.
Mix very well with a metal spoon.
Grease and dust a 100 mm. x 250 mm. (4"x10")... - 45.4416
Boiled Fruit Cake
This is an Northern Ireland recipe,This cake is always much tastier the following day! Enjoy - 38.0799
Passion Fruit Cake
Beat the egg yolks and sugar together until thick and pale.
Sift the flour and salt over and fold in lightly.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry, then lightly fold into the yolk mixture.
Trickle the butter over and carefully fold in.
Turn the batter... - 48.9715
its a light pudding which can be further flavoured with chocolate or any other flavouring of ur choice.can be filled with different filling like banana caramel,caramalised ginger,lemon grass...i mean anything - 41.1539
Quick Fruit Cake
Put all the ingredients into a warm mixing bowl (flour first); beat on low speed until combined, then on medium speed for just a few seconds to blend thoroughly but DO NOT OVERMIX.
Transfer to a greased and lined 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin and bake at... - 32.4193
Carrot Fruit Cake
Carrots, dates, raisins and nuts...all rolled into one. This delicious carrot fruitcake is the perfect ending to a delicious meal. A simple and easy to make dessert you would enjoy every bite of it. - 44.0471
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.0937
Summer Berry Cake
Three layers of poundcake with savory pudding and fruits In-between. Topped with whipped cream and more delicious fruits. - 32.7698
Strawberry Shortcake With Marshmallows
Easy & non complicated Strawberry shortcake recipe.I love baking strawberry desserts & this strawberry shortcake tops the list.It is easy & tastes wonderful,you can not resist making one of your own Strawberry shortcake with lots of wiped cream. - 27.5741
Quick Baked Strawberry Shortcake
Enjoy a strawberry feast on a summer afternoon.You can make a variety of strawberry desserts & drinks,I am sharing one of my strawberry cake recipe with you. - 36.9492
Dessert is something that gets exciting to make. Especially if it involves macerating the strawberries and then having them with some whipped cream! See the video on how to make this mouth watering dessert! - 96.3989
Easy Fruit Cake Cookies
Fruitcake Cookies is simple yummy in taste. Fruitcake Cookies gets its taste from pineapple and cherries mixed with flour and eggs, flavored with cinnamon and topped with nuts. Kids love this Fruitcake Cookies. - 44.4625
Chocolate-dipped Strawberry Microwave Mug Cake
Prepare your microwavable mug by coating the inside lightly with PAM Original cooking spray.
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl. Beat egg first with a spoon and mix in other liquid ingredients. Then add dry ingredients and mix until you've removed all the... - 36.1324
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 106.75
Quick Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Put the brown sugar and 1/4 cup of the butter in a 10-inch (25-cm) oval dish about 2 inches (5 cm) deep.
Put the dish in the oven for a few minutes until the sugar and butter have melted.
Remove the dish from the oven. - 36.7997
Simple Strawberry Shortcake
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt.
2. Using a pastry cutter chop in the shortening until mixture is crumbly.
3. Add milk, and mix just enough to moisten.
4. Spread dough in a greased cake tin.
5. Sprinkle top... - 31.9486
Easy Strawberry Cake
Mix cake mix, flour and gelatin together, add oil and water and beat 2 minutes with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
Stir in strawberries.
Pour into large, greased sheet pan or divide batter and bake in... - 34.8174
Strawberry Tall Cake
Strawberry tall cake is one that anyone would just love! A layered cake, it is made with strawberries and almonds…what a delicious dessert...yummm. - 43.7602
Best Strawberry Shortcake
1) In two 8-inch round glass cake dishes, line with two layers of paper towels.
2) In a bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together.
3) Then cut in butter until mixture is crumbly and pour in milk to moisten the dry ingredients and make... - 44.1483
As promised flap jacks are up for grabs! In today’s wicked episode, Chef Buff (master of all things bufficlious) masters the art of the Johnny cake, say goodbye to Aunt Jemima (take your diabetes with you!) and say hello to the healthy pancake! - 95.523
Easy Strawberry Shortcake Dessert
Crave for something sweet? Try repairing this luscious strawberry shortcake at home. Beryl Stokes presents a delightfully all-American dessert recipe that can be easily whipped up at home using a handful of ingredients, ripe, red strawberries and a few... - 110.353
Individual Strawberry Shortcakes
1. Preheat oven to 425Â° F.
2. Line six 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder.
4. Cut margarine with a pastry cutter.
5. Add margarine to... - 48.7431
Anytime Strawberry Shortcake
Mix shortcake dough.
Roll about 1/3-inch thick and cut out with biscuit cutter of desired size.
If crusty shortcakes are desired, lay biscuits all out on baking sheet; if less crusty ones are preferred, transfer half of them to baking sheet, brush with melted... - 39.3161
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5) and grease and line 2 x 20 cm (8 in) round sandwich tins.
2. Combine together the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
4. Stir in... - 48.2661
Tofu Peach Shortcake
Reserve 4 peach slices for garnish; dice remaining peaches and set aside.
In blender container or work bowl of food processor combine tofu, orange juice, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla and process until smooth, , scraping down sides of container as... - 30.8721
Baby Food Plum Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, oil and eggs.
3) Stir in flour and the remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
4) Into a greased bundt pan, pour the batter.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 40... - 44.4917
Strawberry Poke Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions and bake in 9 x 13-inch pan.
Meanwhile, combine gelatin and water in small saucepan over medium-high heat and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Blend in strawberry soda and set aside.
When cake is done, remove... - 40.5917
Apple Raisin Cake
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
Into medium bowl sift together flour, cinnamon, and cloves; set aside.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In medium mixing bowl, using electric mixer, cream margarine; add sugar and stir to... - 42.4007
1 In a bowl, sift the first 5 ingredients together.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening.
3 In a small bowl, mix together egg and milk.
4 Add it to the dry ingredients, stir constantly until all flour is moistened.
5 Work the dough... - 45.3689
Basic Christmas Fruit Cake
If you want to reproduce the gorgeous Christmas fruit cake in your own oven, then you should watch this video. Top chef Sanjay describes in details the basic tricks of baking a perfect fruit cake. Once you learn these tricks, you can surely fulfill your dream... - 129.049
Healthy Whole Wheat Chocolate Orange Cake
The stars of this cake are whole wheat flour and fruits, primarily oranges and of course chocolate! The fruits in the recipe makes this cake juicy and smooth at the same time. - 0
Iced Avocado Cake
By popular demand, here is a raw chocolate cake recipe for you, so you can see what all the fuss is about. These cakes are so nutrient-dense, one slice is a meal in itself, packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats. Easy to make, and even... - 38.1577
Strawberry Cooley can be used for topping off any desert and is great for making designs on top of your deserts. check it out all vegan and raw recipes - 25.2408
King Kong's Chips
Dip banana slices into orange juice, then into wheat germ or coconut.
Arrange in cake pans or on plates in a single layer.
Cover with plastic and freeze. - 25.6948
Easy Fruit Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the fruit, sugar and cornstarch.
2. Add water just enough to cover the fruit.
3. Stir to blend well then place on a low flame and bring to a boil.
4. Stir constantly until the sauce comes to a boil.
5. Take pan... - 32.0011
Watermelon Shaped Cupcakes
This is a great way to make your kids eat fruits. The watery, low-fat, watermelon is immensely healthy and hydrates the body during summer. - 0
Blueberry Decorated Cheesecake
Have filling ingredients at room temperature.
Make Crumb Crust and press firmly on bottom and sides of buttered 9-inch springform pan.
Force cheese through food mill or sieve.
Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar; then add flour and salt.
Add egg yolks, one at a... - 48.1606
Sift the flour into a large bowl and rub in the fat until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and fruit; then stir in the beaten egg and just a little milk in order to give a very stiff dough.
Put rocky heaps of the mixture on to a greased... - 31.3352
Festive Banana Cake
Grease and lightly flour a 23-25 cm/9-10 inch round tin.
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
In a separate bowl, mash the bananas until frothy (using only really ripe, mottled-skinned fruit), then... - 42.0322
Traditional Christmas Cake
I am sharing a Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe with you. I got this Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe from one of my friend's mother. She is a very good cook. She claims that she has been baking it for 30 years. I have also tried this cake recipe many... - 48.8145
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter a 6-cup bundt pan.
Combine all ingredients except garnishes in food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil.
Place in pan of water and bake until firmly set, about 1... - 34.4423
1) Cut the cake on the sides, to give it oval shape.
2) Allow the cake to thaw.
3) Remove from the cake pan and place the cake on serving plate.
4) Arrange orange pieces as ears of the clown, apple wedge for mouth.
5) Place orange peel for eyes, bottom... - 35.8751
Oatmeal Apple Griddle Cakes
1.Use a sieve and sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and flour together.
2.Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3.Coat griddle with cooking spray.
4. Onto the hot griddle ladle batter.
5. Flip and cook second side once bubbles begin to... - 45.5674
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 135.519
Carrot And Zucchini Muffins
Nutritious vegetables turning colorful in appearance when cooked, check this unique recipe. Watch Tamra Davis make carrot and zucchini muffins that turn out orange and green in color when cooked. Quick and easy to make, kid friendly and a hit with adults too! - 115.249
Moist Banana Bread
You would just love this moist banana bread. It is so easy to make that even your kids can be involved at every stage. Make it a fun activity at home with the entire family. - 31.7983
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.0938
Chocolate Cherry Squares
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour pan.
Mix ingredients together with a wooden spoon.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Watch closely the last 20 minutes so edges do not burn.
When done, set cake aside in... - 34.3214
Yummy strawberries for dessert. I just love it. This strawberry crepe is a wonderful way to enjoy this delicious fruit. A lovely ending to a great evening. - 34.7203
Chocolate Raisin Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray an 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
In medium bowl, using electric mixer, beat together margarine, cocoa mix, and sugar until combined; beat in eggs 1 at a time, beating after each addition until... - 41.0071
Power Puree, Babies & Toddlers, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
Sweet And Sour Strawberry Sauce
1. In 1 –litre microwaveable bowl, place the strawberries.
2. In the microwave, thaw them for 7-9 minutes at Defrost.
3. In another bowl, mix the cornstarch and sugar.
4. Blend the mixture into the strawberries.
5. Place the bowl with... - 36.4948
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the flour along with salt sifting it together.
3) Take another bowl and add butter and sugar, creaming them until fluffy and light.
4) Add... - 43.8607
1) Into a saucepan, add the egg yolks, milk, equal, and vanilla well
2) Heat over a medium heat taking care to stir continuously
3) Stir the mixture till it coats the back of a spoon
4) Take off from the fire and add in the rum
5) Using a strainer set... - 38.3396
Oats Crumble, Fresh Cream And Jelly Trifle
Have you ever imagined a Trifle without nuts, fruits, sponge cake and custard, well this is a recipe which has been revamped and custom made for people who like it light, healthy but yet tasty. Made in a jiffy and gobbled in a jiffy. - 0