- » Healthy Kid Fruit Cake
Healthy Kid Fruit Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy kid fruit cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy kid fruit cake recipes.
Fruit And Nut Pinwheels
1. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 cups flour and the salt; using pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal. Add yogurt and mix thoroughly, adding water by teaspoonfuls, if necessary, to form a dough. Form dough into a ball;... - 39.5798
its a light pudding which can be further flavoured with chocolate or any other flavouring of ur choice.can be filled with different filling like banana caramel,caramalised ginger,lemon grass...i mean anything - 41.1598
Quick Fruit Cake
Put all the ingredients into a warm mixing bowl (flour first); beat on low speed until combined, then on medium speed for just a few seconds to blend thoroughly but DO NOT OVERMIX.
Transfer to a greased and lined 20 cm/8 inch round cake tin and bake at... - 31.946
Iced Avocado Cake
By popular demand, here is a raw chocolate cake recipe for you, so you can see what all the fuss is about. These cakes are so nutrient-dense, one slice is a meal in itself, packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and healthy fats. Easy to make, and even... - 36.4259
King Kong's Chips
Dip banana slices into orange juice, then into wheat germ or coconut.
Arrange in cake pans or on plates in a single layer.
Cover with plastic and freeze. - 24.0206
Strawberry Cooley can be used for topping off any desert and is great for making designs on top of your deserts. check it out all vegan and raw recipes - 26.9266
Easy Fruit Sauce
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add the fruit, sugar and cornstarch.
2. Add water just enough to cover the fruit.
3. Stir to blend well then place on a low flame and bring to a boil.
4. Stir constantly until the sauce comes to a boil.
5. Take pan... - 32.4999
Sift the flour into a large bowl and rub in the fat until it resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and fruit; then stir in the beaten egg and just a little milk in order to give a very stiff dough.
Put rocky heaps of the mixture on to a greased... - 31.0345
Traditional Christmas Cake
I am sharing a Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe with you. I got this Traditional Christmas Cake Recipe from one of my friend's mother. She is a very good cook. She claims that she has been baking it for 30 years. I have also tried this cake recipe many... - 47.0899
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter a 6-cup bundt pan.
Combine all ingredients except garnishes in food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil.
Place in pan of water and bake until firmly set, about 1... - 33.0365
1) Cut the cake on the sides, to give it oval shape.
2) Allow the cake to thaw.
3) Remove from the cake pan and place the cake on serving plate.
4) Arrange orange pieces as ears of the clown, apple wedge for mouth.
5) Place orange peel for eyes, bottom... - 35.885
Oatmeal Apple Griddle Cakes
1.Use a sieve and sift baking powder, salt, sugar, and flour together.
2.Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
3.Coat griddle with cooking spray.
4. Onto the hot griddle ladle batter.
5. Flip and cook second side once bubbles begin to... - 44.7744
Festive Banana Cake
Grease and lightly flour a 23-25 cm/9-10 inch round tin.
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs and beat well.
In a separate bowl, mash the bananas until frothy (using only really ripe, mottled-skinned fruit), then... - 41.5437
Carrot And Zucchini Muffins
Nutritious vegetables turning colorful in appearance when cooked, check this unique recipe. Watch Tamra Davis make carrot and zucchini muffins that turn out orange and green in color when cooked. Quick and easy to make, kid friendly and a hit with adults too! - 116.954
Banana Corn Fritter
If your bananas have turned brown and if its time either to use them or throw them, then here is a delicious way to use them up. Weelicious host is making delicious banana corn fritters on a pan. She is taking help from her son which means this dish is so... - 109.653
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.1108
Moist Banana Bread
You would just love this moist banana bread. It is so easy to make that even your kids can be involved at every stage. Make it a fun activity at home with the entire family. - 33.3842
Yummy strawberries for dessert. I just love it. This strawberry crepe is a wonderful way to enjoy this delicious fruit. A lovely ending to a great evening. - 36.3714
Power Puree, Babies & Toddlers, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make chocolate mousse cup-cakes from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
1) Into a saucepan, add the egg yolks, milk, equal, and vanilla well
2) Heat over a medium heat taking care to stir continuously
3) Stir the mixture till it coats the back of a spoon
4) Take off from the fire and add in the rum
5) Using a strainer set... - 38.7303