- » Healthy Kid Fruit Bread
Healthy Kid Fruit Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy kid fruit bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy kid fruit bread recipes.
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 44.2252
A Really Great Banana Bread! Probably the best and, when made in its simplest form, it’s one of the easiest recipes for banana bread I know.
Here’s a banana bread recipe that I hope you’ll become very familiar with. It’s You’ll notice several... - 53.2547
Beat eggs with milk in pie plate.
Combine corn flakes and coconut in another pie plate or shallow bowl.
Heat margarine on griddle over midium heat.
Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture and then into coconut mixture, coating both sides.
Cook on... - 35.3612
Pumpkin Dry Grapes(raisin) Bread
Beat together the oil, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin until light and
fluffy. Combine the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt,
cinnamon and raisins in a bowl. Stir into the creamed mixture with
the milk or orange juice.
Pour into an oiled 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.... - 38.2117
Moist Banana Bread
You would just love this moist banana bread. It is so easy to make that even your kids can be involved at every stage. Make it a fun activity at home with the entire family. - 31.7983
1. Cream shortening, then cream in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
2. Stir in finely chopped apple and orange rind.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice.
4. Stir in nuts and raisins.
5. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes. - 37.2056
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.0938
A simple and easy banana bread. It makes a great tea time snack. So the next time you decide to have friends over for tea, you have a lovely dish that you would like to try. Try it!! Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 47.962
Protein Banana Bread
Want to try the classic banana bread with a twist? Watch chef Amy prepare this modified, High Protein Banana Bread effortlessly in this video. The instructions are simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 81.2246
Orange Pecan French Toast
1. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl beat together egg substitute, vanilla, orange peel, and cinnamon; set aside.
2. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add margarine and melt. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides;... - 33.7251
Banana Holiday Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the shortening while adding the gradually. Beat until light and sugar is dissolved
3. Add eggs; beat until thick and lemon-colored
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt... - 46.4435
Miss Maud's Breakfast Banana Bread
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Take a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan; butter and lightly flour it.
3) In a large bowl, mix together butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until it becomes creamy.
4) Beat in eggs, one... - 44.2572
Mix cheese, fruit, nuts and seasonings together.
Store in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, spread on bread slices or muffin halves.
Broil until bubbly. - 30.1325
Baked Banana Bread
1) Select almost any white bread other than that from a sliced sandwich loaf, as this will become rather soft.
2) Drizzle on the buttered bread with the cinnamon.
3) Discard the crusts, and cut the slices into fingers.
4) In a small bowl,... - 44.3938
Banana Bread Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2.Take a 8x8x2 inch baking dish and spray with cooking spray.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and add in bread cubes, milk and let stand for the bread to soak for about 5 minutes.
4.In the blender bowl, add... - 46.9743
Grilled Avocado Sandwich
Nikko is preparing an easy sandwich, Grilled Avocado in Sandwich. Avocado is good for heart and skin so don’t mind if the sandwich is not very delicious, just develop a taste for it. The recipe is very simple and doesn't require any instructions but had... - 60.9956
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 41.3878
Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread.
Lay banana slices on top of peanut butter.
Cover with remaining bread. - 25.7048
Combine eggs, banana, milk and cinnamon in blender container.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into pie plate.
Soak bread in banana mixture.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large frying pan until hot.
Place bread in hot frying pan.
Spoon a teaspoon of banana mixture over each... - 38.2049
Fruit Topped Canapes
1) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, milk and orange peel.
2) Whisk the cheese mixture well together.
3) Smear cream cheese mixture thinly on bread slices, reserving 3 tablespoons.
4) Top each bread slice with ham.
5) Cut the bread slices... - 43.3164
Fruit Nut Sandwiches
1) Remove crusts from bread slices.
2) Mix together prunes, nut meats, mayonnaise, or salad dressing, lemon juice, and salt and then chill the mixture in fresh-food compartment of refrigerator.
3) Apply butter or margarine over the bread... - 41.2404
Take a pan heat oil in it. Add cinnamon, ginger paste ,brown sugar and stir well. Now add chopped pieces of all the fruits and saute it. Cook the fruits on a low flame for 20mins or till tender. Cream is optional and you may add it while cooking. Cream... - 13.8889
In deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter.
Make a well in the center and add the bananas and eggs.
Mix by hand because the dough is heavy.
Turn out on a... - 48.9538
An apple dessert with a difference! Experimenting and trying out new dishes is the way to enhance your culinary skills. Here is a recipe that simplifies the art of cooking with a difference. - 43.5928
Apple Pie Sandwich
Mix cream cheese, walnuts, celery, apple and cinnamon.
Spread on two slices of raisin bread.
Top with remaining bread slices. - 29.8793
Mix fruit with cottage cheese and nuts.
Spoon into pita pocket. - 23.271
Eggless Fuit Cake - Quick Christmas Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this quick recipe. It's an eggless cake so vegetarians will enjoy it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shows us this quick and easy recipe. - 106.75
Homemade Oatmeal Quicktip
There is nothing like a hot bowl of cereals to kickstart your day. And what better than oatmeal to go for. Chef Keith Snow prepares a yummy, lip-smacking oatmeal dish that is extremely easy to make and satisfying too. - 91.6927
Apricot And Bran Bread
If you are not sure whether you would like apricot and bran bread, then you must be watching this video. This is a very delicious and healthy bread with lots of fibre in it. And the subtle taste of the apricot would not make you realize the presence of bran... - 118.16
Raisin bread is a yummy, delicious sweet bread made mostly in European nations. Raisin bread is usually served as a dessert or is toasted and served at breakfast. This bread is healthy and liked equally by kids and adults. - 46.3463
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 108.424
Dried Apricot Jam
1. In a bowl, soak apricots in water until soft.
2. In a blender, blend apricots with the juice and nuts on medium speed until smooth.
3. Apply over toasted bread and serve. - 31.0824
Spiced Pear Butter
1) In a Dutch oven, add pears, water and lemon juice.
2) Cover with a lid and place the oven over medium heat.
3) Cook the pears for 30 minutes.
4) Drain excess water and mash the pears to smooth.
5) Add other ingredients to the Dutch oven.
6) Cook the... - 41.3198
Quick Apple Jam
Kids are very fond of jam.I bought fresh apples from market and prepared apple jam the very same day. - 0
Tofu Banana Peanut Spread
1. In a food processor or liqidizer jar, combine all ingredients.
2. Blend on low speed until smooth, scraping down sides of the container occassionally.
3. Empty into a jar or bottle and refrigerate until required.
4. Spread over bread to... - 33.5715
1. In a saucepan, mix together water and pectin; quickly bring it to a full boil and then hard boil for 1 minute.
2. Stir in sugar and concentrate; do not boil.
3. Remove pan from heat and skim.
4. Into sterilized hot jars, pour mixture... - 35.5018
Easy Strawberry Jam
1. Wash cranberries, drain, hull and crush them.
2. If they are very ripe and sweet, add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice for every cup of crushed berries.
3. In a large saucepan, mixed together crushed cranberries and sugar; quickly boil to... - 33.2155
Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha
Made from hot crisp fried bread, soaked in cardamom flavored sweetened and thickened milk and topped with lots of nuts and raisins, this sweet dish is one of the easiest and popular at Hyderabadi festive and wedding meals. Watch this video and learn how to... - 90.805
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and use a biscuit cutter to stamp out a 7.5 cm / 3 in round from one slice. Cut the remaining slices in half.
2. Place the bread round in the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup pudding basin, then overlap the fingers... - 34.7431
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
Blueberry Raspberry Jam
1. Crush berries and measure, add water, if required, to make 4 cups
2. In a large saucepan, combine crushed berries and add sugar; mix well.
3. Heat to full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute with constant stirring.
4. Remove pan from... - 36.3509
1. In a large saucepan, mix together rhubarb, blueberries and sugar; bring to full rolling boil and boil over high heat for 1 minute with constant stirring.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in pectin; skim.
3. Into hot sterilized jars,... - 35.7081
1. Without peeling red rhubarb stalks, cut into 1" lengths.
2. In a mixer grinder, grind cut rhubarb.
3. Using a jelly bag, extract juice; should be 3 1/2 cups.
4. In a large kettle, mix juice and sugar; heat with constant stirring until... - 31.542
Vegan Mexican Pizza
This vegetarian Mexican pizza uses kidney beans and that kids will surely love! - 0
Mott's Apple Sauce Scalloped Potatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat and whisk in flour, cook for 2 minutes without changing colour and then add the milk and apple sauce.
3. Keep cooking, stirring continuously, bring the sauce to... - 42.4439
Indian Paneer Sandwich
This tasty and crispy sandwich is so easy to make that anyone can make it. It’s yummy and ready to gobble up in few minutes. This can be done for a quick breakfast and anytime snack. It contains both proteins and carbohydrates too. Its really quick and... - 110.619
Easy Snacks With Almond Butter
In this video, raw food chef and author Jennifer Cornbleet shows you how to prepare simple raw food treats using nut butter to create delicious bites that kids and adults can enjoy when they're on the go. It's a subject she writes about extensively in her... - 0