- » Healthy Kid Fruit Bread
Healthy Kid Fruit Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy kid fruit bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy kid fruit bread recipes.
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 42.6162
Beat eggs with milk in pie plate.
Combine corn flakes and coconut in another pie plate or shallow bowl.
Heat margarine on griddle over midium heat.
Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture and then into coconut mixture, coating both sides.
Cook on... - 34.1266
A Really Great Banana Bread! Probably the best and, when made in its simplest form, it’s one of the easiest recipes for banana bread I know.
Here’s a banana bread recipe that I hope you’ll become very familiar with. It’s You’ll notice several... - 54.9583
Spread peanut butter on two slices of bread.
Lay banana slices on top of peanut butter.
Cover with remaining bread. - 23.4864
Banana bread is a very common and kids friendly bread...Banana bread is usually a quick bread, a sweet, cake like-bread which typically uses baking soda as the leavening agent instead of yeast.. - 47.1108
1. Cream shortening, then cream in sugar, eggs and vanilla.
2. Stir in finely chopped apple and orange rind.
3. Add dry ingredients alternately with orange juice.
4. Stir in nuts and raisins.
5. Pour into greased loaf pan and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes. - 36.8823
Moist Banana Bread
You would just love this moist banana bread. It is so easy to make that even your kids can be involved at every stage. Make it a fun activity at home with the entire family. - 33.3842
Protein Banana Bread
Want to try the classic banana bread with a twist? Watch chef Amy prepare this modified, High Protein Banana Bread effortlessly in this video. The instructions are simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 82.8842
Banana Holiday Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, cream the shortening while adding the gradually. Beat until light and sugar is dissolved
3. Add eggs; beat until thick and lemon-colored
4. Sift flour, baking powder and salt... - 45.7992
A simple and easy banana bread. It makes a great tea time snack. So the next time you decide to have friends over for tea, you have a lovely dish that you would like to try. Try it!! Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 47.3001
Mix cheese, fruit, nuts and seasonings together.
Store in refrigerator.
When ready to serve, spread on bread slices or muffin halves.
Broil until bubbly. - 28.7704
Combine eggs, banana, milk and cinnamon in blender container.
Blend until smooth.
Pour into pie plate.
Soak bread in banana mixture.
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large frying pan until hot.
Place bread in hot frying pan.
Spoon a teaspoon of banana mixture over each... - 35.7072
Grilled Avocado Sandwich
Nikko is preparing an easy sandwich, Grilled Avocado in Sandwich. Avocado is good for heart and skin so don’t mind if the sandwich is not very delicious, just develop a taste for it. The recipe is very simple and doesn't require any instructions but had... - 62.594
Sweet Yogurt Sundae With Saffron & Pomegranate
A super-healthy, creamy yogurt dessert with toasted saffron, honey and fresh fruits. Inspired by Chef Hari Nayak.
My version is a bit different from Chefs Hari and Vikas - but definitely inspired by their spice combinations. Straining the yogurt creates a... - 42.9567
Mix fruit with cottage cheese and nuts.
Spoon into pita pocket. - 20.612
Fruit Topped Canapes
1) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, milk and orange peel.
2) Whisk the cheese mixture well together.
3) Smear cream cheese mixture thinly on bread slices, reserving 3 tablespoons.
4) Top each bread slice with ham.
5) Cut the bread slices... - 42.7667
Fruit Nut Sandwiches
1) Remove crusts from bread slices.
2) Mix together prunes, nut meats, mayonnaise, or salad dressing, lemon juice, and salt and then chill the mixture in fresh-food compartment of refrigerator.
3) Apply butter or margarine over the bread... - 40.8556
Take a pan heat oil in it. Add cinnamon, ginger paste ,brown sugar and stir well. Now add chopped pieces of all the fruits and saute it. Cook the fruits on a low flame for 20mins or till tender. Cream is optional and you may add it while cooking. Cream... - 15.5009
Banana Bread And Butter Pudding
1) Select almost any white bread other than that from a sliced sandwich loaf, as this will become rather soft.
2) Drizzle on the buttered bread with the cinnamon.
3) Discard the crusts, and cut the slices into fingers.
4) In a small bowl,... - 44.2879
Homemade Oatmeal Quicktip
There is nothing like a hot bowl of cereals to kickstart your day. And what better than oatmeal to go for. Chef Keith Snow prepares a yummy, lip-smacking oatmeal dish that is extremely easy to make and satisfying too. - 73.8259
Apricot And Bran Bread
If you are not sure whether you would like apricot and bran bread, then you must be watching this video. This is a very delicious and healthy bread with lots of fibre in it. And the subtle taste of the apricot would not make you realize the presence of bran... - 135.751
Nutritious Low Cost Breakfast Dishes
Looking for low cost and nutritious breakfast food, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Tamra Davis at the KIPP public school making quick breakfast food for students of low income group using easily available ingredients such as oatmeal, banana, corn... - 109.985
Quick Apple Jam
Kids are very fond of jam.I bought fresh apples from market and prepared apple jam the very same day. - 0
Dried Apricot Jam
1. In a bowl, soak apricots in water until soft.
2. In a blender, blend apricots with the juice and nuts on medium speed until smooth.
3. Apply over toasted bread and serve. - 30.7439
Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha
Made from hot crisp fried bread, soaked in cardamom flavored sweetened and thickened milk and topped with lots of nuts and raisins, this sweet dish is one of the easiest and popular at Hyderabadi festive and wedding meals. Watch this video and learn how to... - 94.0995
1. Remove the crusts from the bread and use a biscuit cutter to stamp out a 7.5 cm / 3 in round from one slice. Cut the remaining slices in half.
2. Place the bread round in the base of a 1.2 litre / 2 pint / 5 cup pudding basin, then overlap the fingers... - 34.3921
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
1. In a saucepan, mix together water and pectin; quickly bring it to a full boil and then hard boil for 1 minute.
2. Stir in sugar and concentrate; do not boil.
3. Remove pan from heat and skim.
4. Into sterilized hot jars, pour mixture... - 34.8626
Blueberry Raspberry Jam
1. Crush berries and measure, add water, if required, to make 4 cups
2. In a large saucepan, combine crushed berries and add sugar; mix well.
3. Heat to full rolling boil and boil for 1 minute with constant stirring.
4. Remove pan from... - 35.4864
1. In a large saucepan, mix together rhubarb, blueberries and sugar; bring to full rolling boil and boil over high heat for 1 minute with constant stirring.
2. Remove pan from heat and stir in pectin; skim.
3. Into hot sterilized jars,... - 35.4094
1. Without peeling red rhubarb stalks, cut into 1" lengths.
2. In a mixer grinder, grind cut rhubarb.
3. Using a jelly bag, extract juice; should be 3 1/2 cups.
4. In a large kettle, mix juice and sugar; heat with constant stirring until... - 31.9842
Indian Paneer Sandwich
This tasty and crispy sandwich is so easy to make that anyone can make it. It’s yummy and ready to gobble up in few minutes. This can be done for a quick breakfast and anytime snack. It contains both proteins and carbohydrates too. Its really quick and... - 110.644