- » Healthy Japanese Vegetable Rice
Healthy Japanese Vegetable Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy japanese vegetable rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy japanese vegetable rice recipes.
There is no better way to include all your favorite vegetables in a single dish than to prepare this authentic Japanese Tendon. Watch the chef churn out this delicacy using vegetables and seafood. Surprise your family with this Delicious Tendon today. - 145.054
The Japanese love their soybeans, which is why then have a slew of dishes dedicated to this protein-food. Natto is a delicious fermented soybean dish that can be easily prepared at home. Never mind if you are clueless on how to go about it. Sarah details a... - 89.5987
You May Also Like!
Japanese Bento Lunch Box
Wondering what this Japanese Bento Lunch Box is?? It is a unique concept of providing a well balanced diet. This concept has gained popularity everywhere, specially among the students and office going people who carry lunch boxes with them. Bento Lunch Box is... - 150.695
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 132.286
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 47.5528
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.6532
Onigiri (japanese Rice Balls)
1. Cook sushi rice and set it aside.
2. Put your hand inside a sandwich bag, and clump handful of rice.
3. Turn the bag over, squeeze and shape it into a triangle as shown in the video. Squeeze firmly but be gentle.
4. Remove bag, and... - 111.522
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 127.045
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup!
1. In a saucepan, pour in the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add in the wakame, tamari and sesame oil mixture.
3. In a small bowl, place the miso and pour in couple of tablespoon water from the saucepan.
4. Add in the salmon, scallion, shiitake and... - 0
Testy Marinated Japanese Beef
1) Cut the beef into thin slices.
2) Arrange on paper towels and drizzle with the cornstarch.
3) In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, sake, and sugar.
4) Now add the meat and stir to mix well.
5) Cover with lid and allow to stand for 20... - 44.6402
Vegetable Nori Rolls
1) In a medium pot boil water.
2) Stir in rice, decrease heat. Cook covered over simmering heat.
3) If using brown rice, simmer for 45 minutes; white rice for 20 minutes and basmati for 25 minutes.
4) Cook the rice until firm and the water absorbed.
5)... - 48.6258
Attention all the Sushi lovers!! If you haven't tried your hand at preparing this dish at home then here's your opportunity. Watch this step by step video and learn to prepare the Classic Inarizushi a form of Japanese Sushi. Watch the chef churn out this... - 126.796