- » Healthy Japanese Seafood
Healthy Japanese Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy japanese seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy japanese seafood recipes.
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 148.109
Japanese Breaded Shrimp
Japanese Breaded Shrimp is kid's favorite in Japan. This is an easy recipe and tastes great with the crunch of the bread crumbs and the seafood flavor. Watch this video to learn this recipe. - 86.9316
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 81.1543
Oysters Japanese Style
Whisk wasabi, ketjap manis, vinegar, juice, ginger and oils in small bowl for dressing.
Cut nori in half lengthways; shred finely.
Arrange oysters on serving plate; drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with nori and extra ginger. - 40.8628
A Japanese-style meal. Deep-fried shrimp and a tangy sauce to dip them in. Try battering some vegetables such as onions, peppers, or broccoli in addition to the shrimp. Delicious. - 40.5795
You May Also Like!
Seafood In Pom Teriyaki Marinade
Here is an amazing video that shows an incredible recipe to make grilled calamari shrimps. The chef here nicely marinates the shrimps in a flavorful pomegranate teriyaki sauce. These grilled shrimps are perfect for any beach party or even a get-together. Try... - 90.2543
Japanese Style Chargrilled Flounder
1. Rinse the fish and pat them dry on absorbent kitchen paper. Cut a few slashes into both sides of each fish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, sake or wine, oil, lemon juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a large, shallow dish.
3. Place the fish in the marinade... - 39.0561
There is no better way to include all your favorite vegetables in a single dish than to prepare this authentic Japanese Tendon. Watch the chef churn out this delicacy using vegetables and seafood. Surprise your family with this Delicious Tendon today. - 145.054
Sea Creature Rolls
1. Prepare sushi rice base.
2. Lay fried shrimp, eel fillet and avocado across the nori facing side of sushi base.
3. Grab the bamboo mat, roll it up and over as shown in the video. Roll firmly, but be gentle so that it becomes one... - 0
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.6532
Dragon Roll Sushi
1. Cut unagi into slices as shown in the video.
2. Cut avocado and cucumber as shown in the video.
3. Squeeze lime juice on avocado to keep it fresh, and prevent it from browning. Set aside.
4. Prepare sushi base with cooked rice and nori... - 111.479
Japanese Steamed Fish
1. In a small glass bowl, place the sesame seeds and the 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
2. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on High for 1 or 2 minutes, stirring 3 times.
3. Stop cooking when the sesame seeds are golden brown, and keep... - 45.8318
Add shoyu, sugar and vinegar to the juice..
Pour over sliced abalone and refrigerate overnight before serving. - 24.2421
Slice abalone and fry in butter.
Add minced garlic and ajinomoto to taste.
Serve warm. - 26.167
Sake Steamed Mussels With Garlic And Ginger
Scrub the mussels with a stiff brush, removing the beards and any sand or grit.
Soak in cold water for 1 hour and drain before cooking.
Place the sake, garlic, ginger, coriander, and black pepper in a very large, shallow saucepan.
Bring to a boil over high... - 39.0118