- » Healthy Japanese Salmon Rice
Healthy Japanese Salmon Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy japanese salmon rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy japanese salmon rice recipes.
Japanese Inspired Sake Salmon And Rice
This Jaclyn's adaptation of a Nigella Lawson recipe. Sake Salmon and Rice is a very healthy recipe that is strongly influenced by some Asian flavors! I would love to have this dish at least twice a week. Yum! - 127.045
Healthy & Delicious Miso Salmon Soup!
1. In a saucepan, pour in the water and bring to a boil.
2. Add in the wakame, tamari and sesame oil mixture.
3. In a small bowl, place the miso and pour in couple of tablespoon water from the saucepan.
4. Add in the salmon, scallion, shiitake and... - 0
Salmon And Tea Rice
1) Grill the fillets for about 4 min on each side as required, skin and remove the bones and flake the flesh with a fork.
2) Place rice in 4 individual deep serving bowls, top with some salmon flakes; lastly pour a cup of hot tea or water over the... - 30.1978
Veggies For The Week And Miso Yaki Salmon
Veggies for the week is a simple recipe for getting your veggies steamed ahead of time for the quickest and healthiest vegetables possible - paired with a Japanese style Miso-Yaki Salmon. - 109.362
Tuna Salmon Sushi Roll
These sushi rolls look and taste amazing. Use very fresh raw tuna and salmon. These are just like California Rolls with crab meat, avocado and cucumber but topped with tuna and salmon that make the sushi look very pretty. These are perfect for a party... - 123.134
Temaki Grilled Salmon Sushi
Grill or broil the salmon, skin side down.
Once cooked, cut the fish into julienne strips.
Cut the nori into 8 pieces.
Place small amounts of the remaining ingredients on the nori and wrap in a conical shape.
Serve. - 33.4197
Miso Maple Glazed Salmon Rice Bowl
The Rice Bowl is the epitome of Asian comfort food and this recipe takes Canadian and Japanese flavors and puts them together in this beautiful marriage of sweet caramelized maple syrup and savory umami-rich red miso. Paired with the fragrant sesame seasoned... - 130.134
Smoked Fish And Rice Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, put the rice and water, cover and bring to boil.
2) Simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and dry.
3) Cut the salmon in half lengthwise.
4) In a bowl, stir in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and salt.
5) Pat the rice... - 40.3728
1) Prepare the rice.
2) In a bowl add 1/2 of the steamed rice, a pinch of salt and sesame seeds, blend well.
3) Shape into triangular rice balls by packing the rice in a bowl and shaping with hands.
4)... - 35.7385
Roll Your Own Sushi
1) Cook the short-grain rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well... - 44.1149
It’s Easy To Make Your Own Sushi
While sushi at its most sophisticated is undeniably haute cuisine, at its simplest, sushi is just vinegared rice. It’s easy to make a simple sushi. You just heat a vinegar sauce, cook some rice and toss together. Then prep a few no-cook fillings and... - 45.3286
Mizore Nabe With Vegetable And Fish Fillet
Hosting an oriental dinner and confused about the main dish?? Mizore Nabe with Vegetable and Fish Fillet makes for a great main dish. The mix of authentic ingredients with the vegetable makes this dish absolutely irresistible. Watch the chef prepare this... - 148.13
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 148.109
Smoked Salmon Sushi
The smoked salmon sushi is a lovely dish that can be served as a main course for an asian theme meal. Cooked with short grain japanese rice and smoked salmon, the sushi is prepared in rolls with nori and wasabi and rice vinegar for flavor. Along with strips... - 43.7073
In this week’s episode, we teach you how to make a Japanese-inspired braised salmon dish. - 102.469
Traditional Good Luck Sushi Roll
Drive the demons out and welcome some Good luck! Eat Eho maki, a big rolled sushi of 7 lucky ingredients. do not forget that you eat the whole roll without pause or chat, while facing the Eho, the direction of the god of fortune and happiness. - 131.964
Kappa - Maki "kiuri"
Learn how to put together a kappa-maki or Japanese cucumber roll, as tasty as those made my sushi chefs. The Japanese delicatessen is explained in a simple and attractive way. Add this recipe to your repertoire of fabulous Japanese sushi appetizers to serve... - 114.14
Dragon Roll Sushi
The dragon roll is an outside thick roll that is wrapped with thinly sliced avocado. The green layers of the avocado resembles the scales of a dragon. This Dragon Roll consists of salmon, cucumber and avocado. This is a beautiful appetizer to serve during the... - 116.9
Wakame Seaweed And Cucumber Salad
1) Blanch the wakame seaweed, drain well and sprinkle with one tbsp vinegar.
2) Season the sliced cucumber with the salt, squeeze out excess water after 5 min.
3) Blanch the shirasuboshi , drain well and... - 39.3246
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the fish steaks in a deep dish.
3) In a small bowl, mix together wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oregano and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the steaks to coat well.
5) Cover the dish and allow the... - 38.3242