- » Healthy Japanese Bean
Healthy Japanese Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy japanese bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy japanese bean recipes.
Zensei Red Bean Soup
Are you searching for a great oriental recipe for winters? Watch this video now and learn this amazing Zensei Red Bean Soup which is an absolute treat in winters. That’s not all, the chef also shows the step by step procedure to prepare the traditional Red... - 115.023
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 97.5441
Japanese Style Beans
Put the beans in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large wok or pan.
Add the beans and garlic, fry for 1 minute on a medium-high heat, then add the remaining ingredients.
Cook for a further minute and serve. - 37.1793
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 107.513
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 48.164
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 146.817
Oshiruko - Traditional Japanese Soup
1. Cut rice cake in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a strainer, place azuki beans and rinse well under water.
3. In a bowl, soak azuki bean in water enough to cover the beans, for 2 hours.
4. Strain the beans and discard water.
5. In a... - 73.9516
Sweet And Spicy Edamame
When ever you are looking for a healthy snack, try this edamame. It is simple, super delicious and healthy too. Watch the video to learn more about the recipe. - 121.596
Arrange vegetables attractively on a large platter or tray.
Mix honey, soy sauce and broth together in a small pitcher.
At the table in an electric wok or skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
Stir in onion with chopsticks or large spoon and fork and... - 41.8485
Ohagi is a classic Japanese dessert prepared using sticky rice, sugar, and beans. Sarah tells you how to make a quick Japanese dessert using easy-to-find ingredients that doesn't require more than 30 minutes to throw together. Delicious, sticky, gooey treats,... - 92.7808
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 118.048
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.4861
Stuffed Cabbage Japanese Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Prepare a total of 3 cups bonito stock.
3. Blanch 4 cabbage leaves for 1 or 2 minutes in boiling water.... - 43.3343
Japanese Morning Delight
1 In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
2 Add the remaining ingredients.
3 Into hot nonstick skillet, pour the egg mixture using a large spoon.
4 Cook gently on both the sides until golden brown.
5 Serve hot. - 37.4909
1. Take a bowl, add 600 ml boiling water, salt and noodles, cover using a cling film and with a knife, make numerous perforations on the cling film. Cook for about 6 minutes on a microwave oven, keeping the temperature High.
2. Keeping the dish... - 45.8597
Japanese Pork Dumplings
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt, add water slowly, mixing until a stiff dough is formed.
2) Knead for few more minutes, cover with a bowl and let is rest for 80 minutes.
3) In a large saucepan, bring water to boil, add salt and let it... - 44.5494
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 144.501
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 107.955
Edamame is a healthy boiled soy bean snack. The goodness of the fresh soy bean pods with just salt to flavour makes Edamame an outstanding dish. Try out and enjoy! - 97.8075
Green Beans With Sesame Dressing
1. SESAME DRESSING: Toast and grind sesame seeds. When seeds have been ground into a rough paste, mix in remaining ingredients. If desired, save 1 tsp unground sesame seeds to sprinkle on as garnish.
2. Wash and trim green beans. Cut diagonally in half. Cook... - 27.704
Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, pimento, sesame seeds and garlic.
2) Pour the mixture over the sprouts and toss lightly.
3) Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve Bean Sprout Salad as an appetizer or as a side dish. - 41.8304
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.8537
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 46.0434
Beans And Rice
1) In a saucepan, combine water and beans boil.
2) Remove from heat and soak for 1 hour.
3) Add the onions, garlic and salt.
4) Bring back to boil, cover and simmer for 1 ½ hours or until very tender.
5) Puree the beans along with... - 44.6881
Red Beans And Rice With Soy Sauce
1) In a saucepan place the beans, cover with water and bring to boil.
2) Remove from heat and let it stand for 1 hour, drain.
3) Cover with fresh water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until... - 40.4068
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.2229
Tired of making elaborate meals? This quick fire vegetarian stir-fry means a ready meal in under ten minutes. Eat with steamed rice. - 95.1064
All Time Favorite Dorayaki
Want to try something different this weekend for breakfast?? This one is an all time classic. Japanese Dorayaki makes for an excellent breakfast dish. The Oriental pancakes are sure to become an instant hit with your family. Watch the video now and learn the... - 142.636
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 144.601
Hummus Pinwheels With Raw Veggie Crudites
1. Soak garbanzo beans in 6 cups of water with baking soda overnight.
2. Cook the beans in soaked water, covered, for 45 minutes or until they can easily be pierced using a fork.
3. Drain and keep aside ¼ cup water.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 43.8804
1. Wash and sort soybeans. Soak in 4 1/2 cups water for 8 hours in summer or 20 hours in winter. Reserve water. (Soaking water should always be 3 times volume of beans. The better the water, the better the final taste of the tofu.)
2. After soaking, divide... - 35.0666
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 101.227
Tofu Salad With Oriental Dressing
Attention salad lovers! Here's an amazing tofu salad that you must not ignore. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare the Japanese Tofu Salad with Oriental Dressing. Treat your family to this bowl of health today. - 126.025
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 145.079
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 112.793
Authentic Pork Kakuni
Is Japanese food always on your list of favorites? You have landed on the correct page. Just follow the simple steps demonstrated in the video and voila! You have a perfect recipe of Pork Kauni for yourself. Watch the video now. - 142.253
Have a sweet tooth? You have landed on the correct page absolutely. This video has a great Japanese Strawberry Daifuku recipe that makes for a great dessert. Watch the video now and treat your family to this delicacy. - 139.27
Vegetable Mochi Fry
Cook vegetables in sugar, shoyu, hondashi and shiitake water until carrots are no longer crunchy but not falling apart.
Cut mochi squares into thirds.
To each piece of mochi add one each vegetable and roll with 1/2 strip of bacon.
Fasten with toothpick, roll... - 30.2551
Want to impress your family with a Japanese meal? Try making Okowa which is Japanese Sticky rice with Chef Marie as she shows the real recipe for making it perfectly. One would need a few Japanese ingredients like cooking sake, dashi seasoning and soy sauce... - 119.988
How To Make Miso Soup
Want to make a soup in a jiffy? Try Classic miso soup, a variation of the traditional miso soup. This recipe uses mung bean instead of tofu and nori/seaweed. It is so simple and easy to make that even a first-time cook will easily dish out this recipe. Watch... - 91.7516
Partially freeze beef.
Slice beef very thinly across the grain.
Cube bean curd.
Drain canned bean sprouts.
Thinly slice fresh or canned water chestnuts.
Drain bamboo shoots.
Preheat a large skillet or wok; add oil.
Add beef slices; cook quickly, turning meat... - 45.0645
1. In a small bowl, mix bouillon with 2 tablespoons soy sauce.
2. Cut zucchini into bite-size pieces.
3. Into a hot pan, pour the soy mixture and add bean sprouts and onions; cook for 5 minutes with constant stirring.
4. Add the... - 38.3363
For marinade combine soy sauce, sugar, and ginger.
Add meat and let stand 1 to 2 hours.
Meanwhile cook vegetables till barely tender.
Wrap half the meat strips around bundles of 3 or 4 beans; repeat with remaining meat and carrot sticks.
Thread kabobs on 2... - 34.7045
Hot Sukiyaki With Mushrooms
Cut meat into paper-thin slices across the grain, (freezing meat makes slicing easier), then into strips 1 inch wide.
Brown strips in hot oil in large fry pan 2 to 3 minutes.
Combine soy sauce, water, sugar and MSG.
Pour over meat.
Push meat to one side of... - 46.3747
Sautéed Beef Sukiyaki
Heat oil over medium heat in a large heavy skillet with a lid.
Add onion and green onions; stir-fry about 2 minutes.
Add radish and cabbage; stir-fry for 3 minutes.
Place a layer of beef slices on top of cabbage, then layer the mushrooms, tofu, spinach and... - 41.9877
Prepare bean threads ahead by soaking 2 hours in cold water; drain.
Just before cooking time, arrange meat and vegetables attractively on large platter.
Have small containers of sugar, monosodium glutamate, soy sauce, and beef stock handy.
For "toss-stirring"... - 43.9237
Shrimp Vegetable Tempura
Mix flour, cornstarch, sugar, salt and baking powder and add milk slowly, to prevent lumps.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well to coat completely.
Drop by tablespoons into hot oil and cook until slightly brown. - 32.9786
Wagashi- Osakana Kuwaeta Doraneko
Traditional recipes have to be made the right way. In this vide, you are taught how to make osakana kuwaeta doranko as quickly as possible. - 96.6793
1) Cook the steamed rice.
2) In a saucepan, add the seasoning ingredients for sushi rice stir and heat the vineger until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Add the seasoning to the hot steamed rice, blend well.
4) In a saucepan with sugar, soy sauce,... - 44.5082
1) Put the steak in the freezer until semi frozen.
2) Slice the steak as thin as possible across the grain.
3) Place the slices on the broiling pan.
4) Broil the slices 3 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the meat loses its red... - 45.0463
1 ln a large saucepan, combine the stock, water, and soy sauce and bring to a simmer.
Add the cabbage, celery, pepper, and the white parts of the green onions.
Simmer, covered, for 8 minutes.
2 Stirin the mushrooms.
Submerge the block of noodles and gently... - 38.2528
1) In a large bowl, mix all ingredients.
2) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and garlic to taste with 1/2 cup of your favorite French dressing. Blend well.
3) Pour the dressing on top of the salad and thoroughly toss before... - 39.5022
Put the beef strips in a bowl.
Combine all the marinade ingredients and pour over the meat.
Leave for 2 hours, basting occasionally.
Drain and reserve the marinade.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Add the meat and onion and fry for 10 minutes.
Add the remaining... - 44.2418
1. In a saucepan, soak mushrooms in warm water.
2. Diagonally cut each tofu into two triangles.
3. Remove and discard the inner soft portion of each tofu to form a cone.
4. Finely chop the soaked mushrooms.
5. Rinse rice with water and drain... - 45.4272
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 101.471
Spinach Sukiyaki With Rice
For easier slicing freeze beef until partially frozen.
Cut beef across grain into thin slices (1/8 -inch or less); cut slices 2 inches long.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; stir in soy sauce, sherry or sake, sugar, salt and pepper; reserve.
Prepare... - 43.5884
Freeze steak for 30 minutes.
Remove and slice across the grain into thin strips 2 to 3 inches long and 1/2 to 1 inch wide.
Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter or margarine.
Arrange all the vegetables neatly on a... - 42.3009
In a small bowl, blend first three ingredients; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients.
Pour dressing mixture over salad and toss well. - 35.7644
Exotic Barley Stew
Heat the oil in a large soup pot or dutch oven. Start sauteing the onion, then add the green beans and continue sauteing until the onions are very soft and the green beans are tender but still crisp.
Stir in the mint, parsley, stock, miso, salt, and dill... - 39.3394
1) Mix all the ingredients and puree it in a blender.
2) Place it in a air tight container.
3) This paste can be used as a base in making various oriental soups and sauces. - 26.3989
1) In a saucepan, combine the soy sauce, sake or sherry, bean soup, sugar and Ac'cent.
2) Bring to a boil and dip the chucked clams in the mixture and arrange in broiling pan.
3) Broil them under the broiler for 2 minutes on each... - 40.121
Noodle Vegetable Soup
1) Puree the beans in a blender or force through sieve.
2) Scrape and remove the puree in a bowl, mix in the vinegar, beer and soy sauce.
3) Let the mixture rest for 1 hour.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© onions for 2... - 46.7311
Simmered Soybeans And Vegetables
1. Wash and sort beans. Soak overnight in 5 cups water.
2. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
3. Transfer beans and soaking water to a pressure cooker, bring to... - 32.1246
Miso Soup With Egg
Bring broth or Dashi mixed with miso and salt to a boil.
While swirling the soup in the pan, gradually trickle in the beaten egg.
Remove from heat.
Add wine, if you wish.
Place a twist of orange or lemon peel in each bowl before adding soup.
Top with green... - 29.8174
Tofu And Vegetable Squares
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Mash tofu well by hand. Drain mushrooms and discard stems. Peel carrot. Finely chop carrot and mushrooms. Slice... - 42.7138
Teppanyaki Sesame Tofu With Soba
1. Heat a large flat frying or char-grill pan to very hot.
2. Meanwhile, place sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce in a small bowl. Mix to combine. Brush over both sides of tofu. Sprinkle one side of each piece of tofu with half the sesame seeds.... - 45.3731
1) With a sharp knife, remove chicken skin and slice the chicken at a slight angle to about 1/2-inch/5 mm thickness.
2) Seed the peppers and thinly slice them.
3) Also slice baby corns and scallions.
4) In a plate, arrange the baby corns,... - 43.9223
Chicken And Vegetables
1) Remove the skin and debone the chicken.
2) Cut the chicken in 2 inches by 1 inch pieces.
3) In a saucepan, boil together dashi or the broth, clam, chicken, soy sauce, sugar, mushrooms, potatoes, water chestnuts and Ac-€™cent.
4)... - 44.8466
Oriental Miso Salad Dressing
Have you been on a lookout for the Oriental Miso salad Dressing? Your search ends right here. Watch this video now and learn a step by step process to prepare this dressing. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. Watch it now. - 87.2684
Rice And Beer Beef Curry
Do you love curry and rice? Then this simple rice and meat dish should be the best option on a rainy day when you want to curl up with a one pot meal. - 99.6758
Five Vegetables With Tofu Dressing
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer. Drain. Discard stems and cut caps into strips 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) wide.
2. Peel carrot and cucumber. Cut into rectangular... - 43.6891
Spinach With Sesame Dressing
1. Place 2 1/2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds in a blender with the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth. Without trimming the roots and stems, wash the spinach in a large bowl of water; discard any wilted leaves.
2. Bring a large pot of... - 29.2182
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
1) In a bowl, place the pork and season well with the soy sauce and sake for a few min.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the ginger and pork in oil over high heat for 2-3 min; stir in all the vegetables, cook until... - 39.622
1. Saute the onion, ginger and garlic in the sesame oil for a few minutes.
2. Add the carrot and cauliflower and gently sweat the vegetables for 5 minutes.
3. Add the water, arame, peas and shoyu. Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
4.... - 42.3382
1. In a soup pot, allow vegetable stock and 4 cups water to come to boil. Lower the heat and allow the mixture to simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Mix in tofu and wakame and simmer for about 5 minutes more.
3. Make a paste with miso and 1/4 cup water.
4.... - 39.954
Ellen's Hot And Sour Soup
1. In a saucepan, pour 2 cups of the chicken broth and bring it to boil.
2. Add the shiitake mush-rooms and remove from the heat.
3. Let it soak in broth for 1 hour.
4. After 1 hour, spoon out shiitake mushrooms and strain the liquid through a... - 50.5649
1. Prepare ingredients and decoratively arrange on one or more large serving platters.
Eggplant: Slice into 1/4-inch (3/4-cm) rounds. If eggplant is especially large, cut in half or quarters lengthwise, then slice. Soak in cold water for 15 to 20... - 43.3751
Bean Sprout Carrot And Lettuce Salad With Tofu Dressing
1) With the double thickness of paper towels, line a plate.
2) In a sauté pan or a small dry heavy-gauge skillet, toast the sesame seeds over medium-low flame. Shake the pan constantly and keep stirring to prevent scorching. Cook seeds for... - 48.6617
Fried Pork Rice And Teriyaki Salmon
A fried rice and an already marinated teriyaki salmon! Enough to make a meal for the day. The demonstration lacks a sophistication, but the recipe can be saved! See and know more in the video. - 69.9994
Slice meat across the grain into 1/8 inch thick slices.
Trim ends from green onions and slice lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1 1/2 inch strips.
Slice celery diagonally into 1/2 inch.pieces.
Arrange meat and vegetables on a tray in individual mounds.
Mix... - 38.9715
Stir Fry Teriyaki Tofu
1. In 2 separate bowls, place the rice and the bean curd.
2. Pour warm water and let the stand for 60 minutes at least. Drain them.
3. In a bowl, mix cornstarch and 2 tablespoons water and keep aside.
4. With a knife or the metal blade of a food... - 46.0388
Wash and dry vegetables; cut any large pieces in strips.
Fill skillet 1/2 full with oil; heat to 360° to 365°.
Put flour, ice water, egg, salad oil, sugar, and salt in blender container; blend till combined.
Pour into bowl; stir in one or two ice cubes.
Dip... - 38.6653
Chap Jae (jap Chae)
This is one of my favourite dishes and it is very healthy! The noodles are yam noodles and do not contain wheat or flour. Jap Chae is a fabulous Healthy Choices meal. - 51.0365
Healthier Version Of Your Favorite Spring Rolls
Spring rolls have and will always remain on top of the list as a preferred appetizer on the menus of Chinese Restaurants. They are variously stuffed and usually deep fried to a crisp golden color. - 0
Chinese Style Cucumbers In Soy Sauce
1. Cut each cucumber quarter into ¼-inch thick slices.
2. Place them on a on paper toweling and pat dry.
3. In a large deep skillet or a wok, heat oil for 1 minute over a medium flame.
4. Tip the cucumbers slices into the oil and sauté... - 36.8831
Peanut & Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise through crown.
With curved grapefruit knife, remove fruit leaving a 1/2 inch-thick shell.
Cut away and discard core; cut enough fruit into 3/4-inch cubes to make 2 cups; reserve remaining fruit for another use; drain... - 33.9231
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 46.1314
Peanut And Tofu Filled Pineapple Boats
Cut pineapple lengthwise through stem.
With a grapefruit knife, cut around edge of each half, leaving sides about 1/2 inch thick.
Lift out fruit, cut away core, and cut fruit in 3/4-inch cubes to make about 2 cups.
Just before serving, drain... - 38.3626
Sweet Rice Soup With Pine Nuts
Rinse rice in a medium-size bowl of cool water, removing any foreign material.
Pour off milky water.
Continue rinsing until water runs clear.
Cover rice with fresh water; soak overnight.
In a medium-size saucepan, simmer rice and water over... - 40.7741
Lettuce Wrapped Spring Rolls
1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil. Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl, pour the water over them and set aside 7 minutes. Drain the noodles and cool under cold water. Return 3 cups of noodles to the bowl and add 1 teaspoon of the ginger, 1 1/2... - 38.5574
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 48.234
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604