- » Healthy Japanese Bean
Healthy Japanese Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy japanese bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy japanese bean recipes.
Zensei Red Bean Soup
Are you searching for a great oriental recipe for winters? Watch this video now and learn this amazing Zensei Red Bean Soup which is an absolute treat in winters. That’s not all, the chef also shows the step by step procedure to prepare the traditional Red... - 116.551
Natto Gohan - Traditional Japanese Breakfast
This particular Japanese style breakfast is one of the simplest to make. In fact, I make this whenever I need a quick snack. This is natto gohan.
Natto is fermented soybeans which, like miso, are rich in protein. They are, however, an acquired taste since... - 121.788
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 109.105
Your search for a perfect Taiyaki recipe ends right here. This video shows an easy to follow procedure to prepare the authentic Japanese Taiyaki which is a fish shaped cake. Watch how the chef makes this Japanese delicacy almost effortlessly. - 147.836
Japanese Style Beans
Put the beans in a pan of boiling water for 3 minutes.
Heat the oil in a large wok or pan.
Add the beans and garlic, fry for 1 minute on a medium-high heat, then add the remaining ingredients.
Cook for a further minute and serve. - 36.3999
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 112.984
Natto Gohan (traditional Fermented Japanese Dish)
1. Mix soybean with sauce and mustard available inside the packet.
2. In a small bowl, put cooked rice, and sprinkle scallions on it.
3. Top it with fermented soybean, and egg.
4. Garnish with scallions and serve natto gohan immediately. - 103.32
Japanese Vegetable Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, egg yolks and milk.
2. Use a wire whisk to beat into a smooth batter.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a small grease free bowl, whisk the whites to soft peaks.
5. Fold into the batter.
6.... - 47.5528
Oshiruko - Traditional Japanese Soup
1. Cut rice cake in 1 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a strainer, place azuki beans and rinse well under water.
3. In a bowl, soak azuki bean in water enough to cover the beans, for 2 hours.
4. Strain the beans and discard water.
5. In a... - 77.2863
Arrange vegetables attractively on a large platter or tray.
Mix honey, soy sauce and broth together in a small pitcher.
At the table in an electric wok or skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium heat.
Stir in onion with chopsticks or large spoon and fork and... - 39.2672
Edamame Fresh Soy Bean Snack
What's so secret about edamame? Well, the name for starters. If you don’t know what they are, Edamame are immature whole green soybeans and the only vegetable with a complete protein that is similar to animal protein. And because they're actually kind of... - 122.947
Stuffed Cabbage Japanese Style
1. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
2. Prepare a total of 3 cups bonito stock.
3. Blanch 4 cabbage leaves for 1 or 2 minutes in boiling water.... - 44.7564
Japanese Teriyaki Tofu
Are you a vegetarian and looking for a vegetarian Japanese recipe? The chef here brings a vegetarian dish that’s a specialty of Japanese cuisine, teriyaki tofu. Thanks to chef for bringing us a vegetarian Japanese dish for all those who want to enjoy the... - 143.645
Japanese Stir Fried Noodles
1) In a frying pan saute the pork and vegetables in the oil over medium heat for 2-3 min until tender, season with salt and pepper; remove and keep aside.
2) Add the noodles to the frying pan and fry in the oil for 3 min over medium heat; now add the... - 39.2227
Japanese Morning Delight
1 In a bowl, beat the eggs well.
2 Add the remaining ingredients.
3 Into hot nonstick skillet, pour the egg mixture using a large spoon.
4 Cook gently on both the sides until golden brown.
5 Serve hot. - 34.9194
1. Take a bowl, add 600 ml boiling water, salt and noodles, cover using a cling film and with a knife, make numerous perforations on the cling film. Cook for about 6 minutes on a microwave oven, keeping the temperature High.
2. Keeping the dish... - 48.0092
Japanese Pork Dumplings
1) In a bowl, sift flour and salt, add water slowly, mixing until a stiff dough is formed.
2) Knead for few more minutes, cover with a bowl and let is rest for 80 minutes.
3) In a large saucepan, bring water to boil, add salt and let it... - 43.8142
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu
Japanese Fruit Cream Anmitsu is a wonderful dessert specially for people who love fruits. The great blend of fruits and kuromitsu sauce is simply delicious. Watch the video now and serve this amazing dessert for your next get-together. - 145.754
Japanese New Year Chicken And Vegetable Stew
Nishime, a humble Japanese Vegetable Stew, is a New Years staple for many Japanese households in Hawaii. There are probably many different versions of this recipe but here is one tutorial that is easy to follow and make, for someone who is making this... - 136.992
Green Beans With Sesame Dressing
1. SESAME DRESSING: Toast and grind sesame seeds. When seeds have been ground into a rough paste, mix in remaining ingredients. If desired, save 1 tsp unground sesame seeds to sprinkle on as garnish.
2. Wash and trim green beans. Cut diagonally in half. Cook... - 29.4044
Bean Sprout Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, pepper, pimento, sesame seeds and garlic.
2) Pour the mixture over the sprouts and toss lightly.
3) Chill for 1 hour.
4) Serve Bean Sprout Salad as an appetizer or as a side dish. - 41.13
Tired of making elaborate meals? This quick fire vegetarian stir-fry means a ready meal in under ten minutes. Eat with steamed rice. - 116.432
All Time Favorite Dorayaki
Want to try something different this weekend for breakfast?? This one is an all time classic. Japanese Dorayaki makes for an excellent breakfast dish. The Oriental pancakes are sure to become an instant hit with your family. Watch the video now and learn the... - 143.879
Beans And Rice
1) In a saucepan, combine water and beans boil.
2) Remove from heat and soak for 1 hour.
3) Add the onions, garlic and salt.
4) Bring back to boil, cover and simmer for 1 ½ hours or until very tender.
5) Puree the beans along with... - 44.4117
Red Beans And Rice With Soy Sauce
1) In a saucepan place the beans, cover with water and bring to boil.
2) Remove from heat and let it stand for 1 hour, drain.
3) Cover with fresh water, add 1 teaspoon of salt and bring to a boil.
4) Cover and simmer for 1 hour or until... - 39.8541
Baked Spicy Tofu With Bean Thread Noodles Corn And Mango
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. In a small baking dish, whisk marinade ingredients.
3. Chop drained tofu into ½ inch cubes.
4. Add to marinade and using a spoon, turn gently for even coating. The tofu should be close to each other.... - 45.4677
Lobster Black Beans
1. If the lobsters are frozen, thaw them first.
2. Soak dau see in water and mash.
3. Remove the under shell of lobster tails and loosen meat; do not shell completely.
4. Leaving the meat in shells, crosswise cut the meat into 1 1/2-inch... - 46.3962
Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles
Looking for some great summer cooking ideas?? An absolute summer delight , this Oriental Hiyashi Chuka Noodles is specially served during the summer season. This dish can be served along with two different kind of sauce. Learn this delicacy right here. - 146.234
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.1188
Hummus Pinwheels With Raw Veggie Crudites
1. Soak garbanzo beans in 6 cups of water with baking soda overnight.
2. Cook the beans in soaked water, covered, for 45 minutes or until they can easily be pierced using a fork.
3. Drain and keep aside ¼ cup water.
4. In a bowl, mix... - 43.13
Sweet And Spicy Edamame
When ever you are looking for a healthy snack, try this edamame. It is simple, super delicious and healthy too. Watch the video to learn more about the recipe. - 121.601
Vegan Nori Rolls
If you have heard about sushi, you would know what is Nori Rolls. This is a raw food nori recipe that uses all uncooked ingredients including a raw ingredient in place of rice. Watch the video and find out more!! - 118.493
Tofu Salad With Oriental Dressing
Attention salad lovers! Here's an amazing tofu salad that you must not ignore. This video is a step by step guide on how to prepare the Japanese Tofu Salad with Oriental Dressing. Treat your family to this bowl of health today. - 127.713
Festive Feast Yakisoba Noodles
For all the health conscious people, this video is a must watch. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare Japanese Yakisoba Noodles which are specially prepared for the festivals and include a lot of vegetables which make this dish really... - 146.759
Authentic Pork Kakuni
Is Japanese food always on your list of favorites? You have landed on the correct page. Just follow the simple steps demonstrated in the video and voila! You have a perfect recipe of Pork Kauni for yourself. Watch the video now. - 143.736
Have a sweet tooth? You have landed on the correct page absolutely. This video has a great Japanese Strawberry Daifuku recipe that makes for a great dessert. Watch the video now and treat your family to this delicacy. - 140.636
1. In a pot of lightly salted boiling water drop noodles and cook for about 4 minutes or until soft.
2. Place a soup pot on heat, and pour oil in it.
3. Drop ginger, and garlic in hot oil. Stir, and cook until fragrant.
4. Add mushroom,... - 104.586
Wagashi- Osakana Kuwaeta Doraneko
Traditional recipes have to be made the right way. In this vide, you are taught how to make osakana kuwaeta doranko as quickly as possible. - 118.074
Koinobori Spring Rolls (egg Rolls)
Koinobori (こいのぼり) is carp-shaped wind socks traditionally flown on May 5th in Japan to celebrate "Tango no Sekku" (端午の節句), boy's festival, in honor of sons and in the hope that they will grow up healthy and strong.
However in 1948, the... - 116.856