- » Healthy Jambalaya Sausage
Healthy Jambalaya Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy jambalaya sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy jambalaya sausage recipes.
You May Also Like!
Seafood Sausage Jambalaya
Remove casing from sausage; slice sausage into 1/2-inch pieces.
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, green pepper, and next 3 ingredients; cook, until sausage is browned and vegetables are tender, stirring... - 40.3582
1. Place the sausages in a saucepan of hot water, bring to a slow simmer and cook very gently for 10 minutes. Do not boil or the skins will burst. Drain and cut into thick slices.
2. In a greased frying pan (with a lid) brown the sausage slices and lift out.... - 36.2626
Jambalaya Shrimp And Sausage
Enjoy a classic Jamaican food with this classic jambalaya recipe — shrimp, sausage, pepper, herbs, rice, sea salt and chicken stock. Perfect for summertime entertaining like casual cookouts or fun barbecue bash. Just roll up your sleeves and get ready to... - 68.3176
Deli Ham And Sausage Jambalaya
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add ham and sausage.
Cook and stir 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned on both sides.
Remove from skillet and... - 43.54
Shrimp Chicken And Sausage Jambalaya
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add onion, celery, and bell pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 7 minutes. Add garlic and cook until vegetables begin to brown and garlic is quite fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes... - 31.5336
Oven Jambalaya With Sausage And Shrimp
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a lightly greased shallow 3-quart baking dish add the first 5 ingredients and mix.
3. Cover and bake for 40 minutes.
4. Add sausage and shrimp.
5. Cover and bake for 20 minutes until rice is... - 40.3385
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 123.688
1. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add sausage. Cook, stirring frequently, 6-8 minutes, until browned. Add chicken; cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes. Stir in shrimp; cook 5 minutes longer, or until chicken is browned and shrimp are pink and opaque.... - 34.9852
Jambalaya From Leftover Roast
1. Heat the oil in a heavy saucepan and add the onion, celery and pepper. Cook over a gentle heat until soft.
2. Add the rite, chicken stock, tomato puree and Tabasco sauce. Simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in the cold meat, sausage and peas and... - 36.5774