- » Healthy Italian Pork
Healthy Italian Pork Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy italian pork recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy italian pork recipes.
Pork Piccata With Lemon Broccoli Pasta
1. Place a pot of salted water on the stove top to boil.
2. Drop the pasta into the boiling water cook 2 minutes shy of the package instructions.
3. Add in broccoli to the same pot, 2 minutes after adding the pasta.
4. Place each pork cutlet... - 103.576
Skewered Sicilian Pork
1) Cut the 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes out of the pork meat.
2) In a mixing bowl, place all the ingredients of marinade and mix them well. ... - 47.0171
The Antipasto toss is a classic Italian salad. It is a combination of wonderful ingredients like olives, beans and pepperoni dressed up with artichoke hearts and hard boiled eggs to top it all. A healthy appetizer, the salad is truly refreshing. Enjoy a... - 39.0197
You May Also Like!
Italian Meat Sauce
For an Italian twist in your dishes, check out this Italian Meat Sauce. This sauce is quite easy to prepare too. Try this yummy n juicy Italian Meat Sauce with pasta. - 40.9823
Italian Pork Steak
Cook and stir sausage in 10-inch skillet until brown; remove sausage and reserve.
Cook pork in same skillet over medium heat until brown; drain.
Add tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and reserved sausage.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until pork is... - 30.1344
Healthy Pork Chop And Sweet Potato Casserole
A healthy twist on the traditional southern classic, this pork chop casserole recipe contains lean pork loin chops, sweet potatoes, onions and green peppers seasoned with Italian seasoning. A wonderful combination of sweet and spicy, this low-fat,... - 127.292
Italian Style Grilled Sausage And Cheese
Cover sausage with water and bring to a boil; then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain and use hot or cold.
Cut teleme cheese into thick slices and spread over a 10 by 14-inch rimmed metal platter or pan.
Sprinkle mozzarella over teleme.
To... - 33.4628
Italian Stewed Pork With Celery
Brown garlic in oil and discard garlic.
Add carrot, pork, wine, salt, and pepper.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 1 1/2 hours.
Cook celery in bouillon until almost tender; drain.
Add cooked celery and tomatoes to pork mixture for the last 15 minutes of... - 37.7778
Italian Pork Chops With Herbs
Combine herbs and seasonings.
Rub mixture on both sides of chops and put chops in skillet.
Pour water over chops to cover.
Cook, covered, over low heat for about 1 hour.
When the water has evaporated, the chops will begin to brown.
Turn several times until... - 43.6817
Italian Style Pork Soup
1) Take a dutch oven and heat oil in it. Add the pork pieces along with onion and garlic. Cook till the pork turns brown in color.
2) Season the pork with salt, pepper, fennel and basil.
2) Now, add tomatoes and water. Cover tightly and simmer for... - 43.4095
Pork Tenderloin Italian Style
1. Brown the pork and vegetables in some oil. Add the water in which at least 2 chicken cubes have been dissolved. Season to taste and simmer for at least 1 hour.
2. Add rice and sufficient liquid to twice cover the rice (about 1 1/2 cups (375 ml). Cook again... - 32.3708
Pork Italian Style
1) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
2) Preheat the oven to 475 F.
3) In the bottom of the soaked Romertopf, add the sliced ham in one layer. Then, continue to add the meat in layers, alternating with mushroom and tomato, finishing with... - 45.4362
Italian Sausage Loaf
I tried this Italian Sausage Loaf for the party last week and believe me the accolades that flowed in were quite endless. The flavors of pork sausages, Dijon mustard, parsley, butter and tomato relish in this sausage loaf is quite awesome. Check out the... - 48.3395