- » Healthy Italian Cookies
Healthy Italian Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy italian cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy italian cookies recipes.
Italian Tomato Tofu Bruschetta
Here's the Italian Bruschetta with a Vegan twist exclusively for you. Watch Kim Shields prepare this dish step by step that can be served as a snack or as an appetizer. This recipe is sure to impress all, do try it out. - 116.359
Italian Bow Knot Cookies
Blend beaten eggs into dry ingredients, following with all other ingredients.
Knead until smooth.
Roll into pencil lengths and tie in bow knots.-Bake on greased cookie sheets in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. - 31.0897
Italian Lentil Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375*F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, oregano and lentils.
3. With a hand blender, mash the lentils. So that it looks like ground meat.
4. Add flour to the mashed lentils and mix well.
5. On a greased cookie... - 0
Healthy Turkey Meatball
I'm into turkey meatballs, so I'm going to show you how you can make some awesome, yummy organic meatballs which are packed full of protein, nutrients, and fresh, whole ingredients. We are not putting in any preservatives, and we will use all natural spices... - 131.204
Lightly spray an 8-x-8-inch pan and a 10-x-10-inch piece of aluminum foil with vegetable oil.
Peel eggplant and slice into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
Place on cookie sheet and broil 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Remove from oven and reduce... - 44.0523
Italian Eggplant Parmesan
Preparing eggplant parmesan was never so easy. See this step by step video that shares a recipe for this popular Italian dish. The baked eggplant dish taste awesome with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. Take a look at this video and give a try to make this... - 113.176
1) Preheat oven hot to 500°F.
2) In a small bowl, proof yeast with sugar in 1/4 cup of the water. Cover tightly and leave for 5 minutes till foamy.
3) Pour the yeast mixture to a bowl, add water, flours, salt and combine well.
4)... - 44.9498
Combine cream, sugar substitute, and almond extract in a medium bowl.
Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Fold in crushed cookies.
Spoon into 4 small bowls or custard cups.
Freeze until partially frozen, about 20 minutes.
Sprinkle with... - 32.9109
1. Sprinkle the ladyfingers with the Marsala. Line the sides and bottom of the mold with the ladyfingers, curved side to the outside.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and heavy. Mix in the ricotta. Stir in the crushed macaroons, grated... - 33.7626
Drop Nut Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Sift flour with salt into a large mixing bowl.
3. Beat egg whites with egg yolks to a thick mixture. Gradually add brown sugar and beat thoroughly.
4. Blend in vanilla, nuts, oil, and flour.
5. Using a... - 42.9227
Peanut Butter Cookie
There is nothing quite like homemade cookie to munch along with your tea. And peanut butter cookie definitely make for one such delicious morning snack. Here's a classic recipe of the much-loved peanut butter cookie. This crunchy, crisscross patterned,... - 86.2896
Preheat oven to 350° F.
With lightly floured Dough and Pizza Roller, roll cookie dough into 14-inch circle on 15-inch Round Baking Stone.
Bake 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
While still warm, cut into 12 wedges with Pizza Cutter and press wedges back... - 37.4912
Insert metal blade.
Add flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon; process just to combine.
Place butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar in work bowl; process continuously until combined.
With motor running, pour egg, vanilla, and... - 44.4954
Eggplant Cookies With Goat Cheese And Tomato Basil Sauce
1. In a medium saucepan, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil. Add the garlic and shallot and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the tequila and red wine and cook until almost completely absorbed, about 1 minute.... - 37.4992
Blueberry Parfait And Spinach And Ricotta Ravioli
Have some kids over for lunch party, here are two easy and friendly recipes just right to please kids. Check out chef Tamra making nutritious and delicious blueberry parfait and spinach and ricotta ravioli engaging kids in the activity. Great way to indulge... - 116.103
Beat eggs till foamy; stir in sugar.
Add cooled butter or margarine and vanilla.
Stir flour and baking powder together thoroughly.
Stir into egg mixture; mix well.
Using 2 tablespoons dough for each cookie, shape into balls.
Heat a... - 42.261
Italian Rye Bread
Dissolve yeast in 3 cups warm water.
Add flours, caraway seed and salt; mix well.
Turn out onto floured surface; knead well.
Place in greased bowl in warm area; let rise until doubled in bulk.
Turn out onto floured surface; knead.
Form into 8 small round... - 36.9789
Italian Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 5-quart kettle, boil 3 quarts of water with 1 teaspoon salt.
3) Unwrap and unroll the bread stick dough. Tie each into a knot. Place the dough on an ungreased cookie tray.
4) Mix garlic in 1 tablespoon of... - 41.1756
Italian Buffalo Wings
1. Marinate chicken in marinara and hot sauce for 2 hours.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
3. On a cookie sheet, Place a baker’s rack and place the marinated chicken drummettes over it.
4. Pop these chicken drummettes into the... - 107.054
Pita Wedges With Italian Sauce
1.Cut each pita into 8 wedges.
2. Divide each pita piece into two .
3. Place on cookie sheet.
4.Spray cooking spray on inside of pita wedge.
5. Season wedges with seasonings.
6.Broil for 3 minutes until crisp.
7.Take the spaghetti sauce and heat... - 42.7952
Melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in skillet; add almonds and brown over low heat.
Cream 1/2 cup butter; gradually beat in sugar; add orange peel and almonds.
Sift flour with baking powder and spices; add alternately with wine to butter mixture.
Chill for... - 43.7966
Cubaita Italian Almond Brittle
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. If necessary, shell almonds. Spread the nuts on a jelly-roll pan or cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden-brown. Chop almonds coarsely; put in a small bowl and set aside.
3. With a swivel-blade vegetable parer,... - 40.8186
Italian Oven Fried Sea Cutlets
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the oil and egg together and keep aside.
3) In a plate, spread the freshly grated cheese and the bread crumbs on another one.
4) Dredge each fillet in the egg-oil mixture, then in the... - 44.7351
Italian Anise Crescents
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Add nuts and anise to sifted flour, confectioners-€™ sugar, and salt.
3. Mix in oil with vanilla and cognac and knead to prepare a dough.
4. Make dough into pieces. Place the pieces between the palms... - 41.5316
Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
Stir in the flour and almonds and mix well.
Place teaspoonfuls of the mixture well apart on greased baking trays and flatten with a damp fork.
Bake in a preheated oven for 6-8 minutes until pale... - 33.0047
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add... - 39.4071
Almond Pine Nut Crescents
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature as per the recipe.
2) In a bowl,combine butter and sugar and beat until soft peaks form.
3) Add egg,orange rind,almond extract to the above mixture and fold,whisk well until smooth into the... - 48.1085
Baked Polenta With Wild Mushrooms
A wonderful, diabetes-friendly dish by Meri Raffetto, RD and Roseanne Rust, MS, RD from their book "Glycemic Index Cookbook for Dummies" - 102.605
Green Whey Protein Smoothie
Bored of fruit based protein smoothies? It's time to try something different, hence Big Andy brings a Green whey protein smoothie. He is using spinach, vegetable puree, tomatoes, ricotta cheese and flavors it with Extra Virgin Olive oil and Italian seasoning.... - 120.759
Cherry Pie Fruit Pizza For Kids
A great kid's part doesn't need an impressive feast, but a few treaty delights. And what better way to treat your little ones to their daily dose of fruits than this fruity delight. Betty demonstrates how you can whomp up this pizza-pie at home in a few... - 121.682
Fish such as tilapia are great when cooked with flavorful juices of vegetables or fruits. Check out this Panko Tilapia encrusted with Italian Seasoned & Panko Crumbs by Maryann. Great to serve with Ranch dressing or Tartar sauce. - 96.3309
Wine Must Cookies
Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cinnamon and cloves into a large bowl, making a well in the centre.
In a smaller bowl beat the olive oil with the honey, petimezi, grated orange zest and 125 ml (4 fl oz) orange juice and pour into the well.
Mix... - 38.5539
Pizza With Toppings
Having kids around and pleasing them making a lovely pizza can be so easy through this recipe. Check out Chef Tamra making pizza starting right with the dough and delicious toppings as well. Great pizza playdate with kids! - 115.293
In a medium saucepan combine butter or margarine, milk, sugar, and honey. Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat. Stir in almonds and candied fruits and peels. Stir in flour.
• Drop by level tablespoons at least 3 inches... - 29.3604
Vegan Flat Bread And Pizza Crust
Even if you are not a vegan, this recipe is something you will certainly like to try at home. It is gluten free and vegan and extremely simple. Watch the chef as she prepares the flat bread or pizza crust with the simple ingredients. - 120.046
Tiramisu Part 2 – Finishing
This is part 2 of Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series. Check out the video for step by step instructions and also get some quick presentation tips. The video is in Filipino language. - 82.1926
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a cookie sheet by spaying it with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Arrange bread slices on the baking sheet
4. Use a brush to coat each slice with olive oil.
5. Sprinkle each with a about a teaspoon of... - 38.5271
Tiramisu Part 1 – Introduction
For all those who like making heavy indulgent desserts at home, this Italian tiramisu dessert recipe video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she gives the ingredient details and gets started with the... - 74.5509
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the baking sheet with olive oil.
1. Roll the pizza dough to make thin crust.
2. Place the pizza base over the greased baking sheet and crimp from the edges, so, that sauce won’t spill in... - 104.624
Sweet Sunset Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 400°.
2) Grease a large cookie sheet or pizza pan.
3) Follow the package directions to make hot roll mix.
4) Knead the dough for 5 minutes after putting it onto a floured surface.
5) Roll it out to a 14-inch... - 39.3046