- » Healthy Indian Chicken
Healthy Indian Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy indian chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy indian chicken recipes.
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 131.342
Indian Chicken Pulao
This is a simple Indian Chicken Pulao that goes really well with any curry. You can add your favorite meat to this dish and enjoy it even more. Watch this video to get the exact recipe. - 122.168
Chicken And Mango Wrap
Have you ever felt helpless when you have guests over and you don't know what to serve them? Me too, until I saw this Chicken and Mango wrap which made my life so easy around the kitchen. The best part is that you can use any meat or fruit and it still tastes... - 98.2758
Moms Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is spicy,rich and very tasty. Try and enjoy!!! - 60.9511
A delicious chicken dish that can be made as hot or as mild as you wish - a perfect meal for curry lovers who want to keep it simple. Taste our Butter Chicken recipe - 55.9879
I love to experiment with new recipes and continuously strive to find yet another fantastic new recipe. Here is a classic and unique recipe! And surprisingly it is also quite easy to make. I just loved this recipe and it is now going to be a regular at my... - 52.2695
Mango Chicken Curry
This delicious mango chicken curry is an Indian-inspired dish is real quickly. A must try for all you chicken lovers. This dish has a high protein content and is both healthy and nutritious. Nutritional Analysis: 1pound chicken mixtur equals 343 calories, 16... - 51.9486
Make a fine paste of grated coconut and cashew nut.
Marinate chicken with turmeric, salt and ginger garlic paste.
Heat oil in a handi and put the bedgi chilly, whole garam masala and then jeera.
Allow it to crackle then put chopped onions.... - 49.5494
Gypsy Garlic Chicken
1) Take 5 garlic cloves and slice them thin.
2) Using a sharp kitchen knife make small incisions in the chicken at 1 1/2-inch gaps and poke a garlic inside each.
3) In a skillet, heat oil on medium flame and saute onions, 16 garlic... - 48.4691
Chicken Hariyali literally means Green Chicken. This dish has got its obvious name since it is cooked in green herbs gravy. The cilantro and mint paste give 'Chicken Hariyali' a healthy twist. Easy to cook and tasty to eat, it surely is a way to get some... - 47.7177
Koli Nalla Mallu Fry
1 Joint the chicken and clean, wash and cut into medium pieces.
2 Make a coarse paste out of ginger, garlic, coriander leaves,
green chilies, pepper corn, turmeric and chilly powder (green masala)
3 Pour oil into a pan, when hot fry the sliced... - 46.952
Fried Garlic Chicken
1) Make thin slices of the chicken breast.
2) In a large bowl, add in 1 tablespoon plum sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, pickled garlic vinegar and the chicken slices. Mix well and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
3) Alongside, soak the dried... - 46.6076
Garlic Chicken Filo Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and lightly grease a baking dish.
2) Pluck the cloves out of the garlic head and put them into boiling water. After cooking for a minute on low flame, turn off the flame, drain the water and peel the... - 45.7901
Dosa With A Timbale Of Chicken Mince
A yummy traditional Indian dosa spiced up for you with chicken mince. Cook up a delicious breakfast for your family and friends. You can even serve it as a snack for your tea parties. Enjoy playing the perfect host with this dosa with chicken mince recipe. - 44.7093
Murg Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala is a two step process, Tikka and Gravy. Grilling the chicken definetely flavors this dish but if you do not have a grill, you could use any oven too. Once you have your chicken grilling, you could start the gravy process in parallel.... - 44.4532
Chicken Tikka Masala
This is an easy recipe for Chicken Tikka Masala - Chicken marinated in yogurt and spices and then served in a tomato cream sauce. - 44.0728
Marinate the chicken pieces in marinade for 4-5 hrs.
Heat oil in vessel & add onions. Stir fry until onion become light brown in colour.
After onion fried add tomato paste, cashewnut powder, poppy seed powder & fry for 2-3 minutes on low flame.... - 40.9255
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a 12X16 or 18 inches ungreased baking pan, place the chicken breasts and sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
3) Pour champagne over the chicken.
3) Lastly, sprinkle garlic cloves all over the... - 39.4285
Chicken Pasanda Sizzler By Chef Sonali
Marinate chicken pieces in yogurt, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chilli powder and green cardamom powder for about two hours in the refrigerator. Heat oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Add green cardamoms, cloves, cinnamon, peppercorns and bay leaf and let... - 38.658
Cut the onions, slice the garlic and tomatoes into medium sizes.
Heat oil in a pan and saute the kashmiri red chilli and salt.
Then add the onion,garlic and tomatoes along with a cup of water.
Add chicken and allow to cook until excess water dries,to... - 36.7988
Spicy Chicken Balls
A wonderful snack to be enjoyed with your family -- Spicy Chicken Balls. - 35.9856
"A hot Indian recipe. Perfect when served with fragrant basmati rice." - 34.9539
Chicken Korma is delicious food Specially great for holiday chrismas and holi. - 34.6385
1) To make the chicken mixture combine ground chicken ,scallions,garlic,ginger,chillies,beaten egg,soy sauce,vinegar and salt.
2) Take a wonton wrapper, wet edges and place some filling in the center, bring edges together to cover the filling, twist to seal... - 31.3249
Chicken Curry Part 1 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 19.8503
Chicken Curry Part 2 Of 2
Please watch video or for written printable ingredients and directions visit our website at www.HowToExpo.com - 19.7469
How to cook a chicken curry. Please feel free to ask me if you need further advice :)
jcma, jamli, jemeela mustchin, jameela, jamelia, jemeela, jemaala, jemeala, jemina, jemeelaa, jemm, jem, jemie, jeem jeem, groovy... - 18.3833
Curried Chicken Salad
Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a scrumptious and healthy curried chicken salad. - 15.4452
Tomato Orange Chutney Chicken
FOR KALE CHIPS
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Snip the kale leaves with scissors.
3. In a large bowl take kale leaves and pat dry with paper towel. Drizzle the oil and place over the... - 0