- » Healthy Hot Cocoa
Healthy Hot Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of healthy hot cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for healthy hot cocoa recipes.
Hot Cocoa Almond Milk
Who doesn't like hot cocoa milk. View this excellent video that shares an incredible recipe for a nutritious and healthy hot cocoa prepared with almond milk. Take a look at this wonderful video and you would surely be amazed with the idea for this delicious... - 96.3681
Heavenly Hot Cocoa
For any ardent chocolate lover, there is nothing that matches upto a hot cup of cocoa on a wet rainy day. So go ahead and enjoy the healthy twist in your favorite beverage. - 0
You May Also Like!
Easy Skim Milk Hot Cocoa
Blend cocoa and sugar in small saucepan; gradually add hot water.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
Add milk; heat thoroughly.
Stir occasionally; do not boil.
Remove from heat; add vanilla. - 29.4781
Skim Milk Hot Cocoa
1. In a small saucepan blend cocoa and sugar and gradually add hot water.
2. Let it cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, such that mixture boils, let it boil and stirring for 2 minutes.
3. Put in milk and heat thoroughly.
4. Stir occasionally... - 34.4482
Hot Cocoa With A Kick By Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill author of Sweet & Skinny, demonstrates a delicious recipe for hot cocoa that has a spicy kick. Cinnamon, cayenne, star anise and fresh vanilla bean add a host of interesting flavors to cocoa powder. This is indeed the perfect recipe for the... - 127.678
Dairy Free Hot Cocoa
1) In a small saucepan put all ingredients.
2) Put over very low heat to warm, stirring constantly.
3) Pour into mug and garnish with a marshmallow on top. - 30.0917
Mix cocoa, sugar, and salt in a saucepan or in top part of a double boiler.
Stir in water.
Place over low heat.
Cook mixture in saucepan for about 2 minutes, in double boiler over boiling water for about 4 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
Stir... - 34.4206
Growing up in Jersey, I always looked forward to the first big snow fall of the year.
There was nothing better than being stuck in the house and having no other choice than to relax and spend some "quality time" with the family. But I must say, once the snow... - 34.7468
Place cocoa, dry milk, skim milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla in a blender or food processor and process for 30 seconds.
Pour cocoa mixture into a microwave-safe bowl and cover with a double layer of plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Uncover... - 32.6123
How To Make Home Made Hot Chocolate
Easy homemade Hot Chocolate recipe will satisfy your craving for chocolate while warming you up! Hot chocolate is the perfect beverage for a snowy winter's day, or a wonderful treat that can fill your mouth with chocolaty goodness during any time of the year. - 0
1. Empty the coffee mix into an 8-oz. mug or cup.
2. Stir in hot water until well blended.
3. Place cup in the microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, until liquid is piping hot.
4. Remove and give a good stir
5. Top with marshmallows or... - 34.656
Healthy Hot Cocoa Recipes By Category